Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist (63116 Views)

She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by firstking01(m): 9:58pm On May 10, 2017
Japhet04:
I met this girl recently everything has been going well until she found out I am an atheist, she started avoiding me and said she doesn't want anything to do with me because of that fact.

I really like her cry, is there anything I can do to ignite a change of mind on her part

Cc. Lalasticlala
Embrace your maker and the giver of life....she has made the best decision of her life....you wanna drag her to hell abi?...bro, let that innocent child be i beg youundecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by firstking01(m): 10:00pm On May 10, 2017
justiniyke29:
Hmm,pretend and bcom a church person 4 her. i remember when i went 2 mosque 4 six months bcus of girl.
Some of you guys ehundecided
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by firstking01(m): 10:02pm On May 10, 2017
Japhet04:
sorry bro, can't do that undecided
Don't you self acclaimed thinkers have girls huhundecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by firstking01(m): 10:06pm On May 10, 2017
QuietHammer:
You ignoramuses insulting him, you were not born with a religion; you were born into one.
What's then religion if i may askundecided??
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 10, 2017
Raine80:
You come as you are. If that shoe does not fit the foot, try another shoe. You don't have to give up what you believe in just because someone does not understand why. Did she ask why you had this point of view? You did not lie to her or try to deceive her. She has the problem of not being open minded not you.
you just earned my respect

8 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 10, 2017
Hopefullandlord, hahn embarassed
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by TheLogicalMind(m): 10:37pm On May 10, 2017
Wish I knew who your ex-fiancee was so I could express my sincere gratitude to her cool

You guys are always bragging that you don't believe in God because His existence cannot be proved by the senses (i.e He can't be touched, heard, seen etc). So is it love that can now be perceived by the senses? Can you see love, touch it, or hear it? How do you even know you were ever in love?

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by hahn(m): 10:45pm On May 10, 2017
TheLogicalMind:
Wish I knew who your ex-fiancee was so I could express my sincere gratitude to her cool

You guys are always bragging that you don't believe in God because His existence cannot be proved by the senses (i.e He can't be touched, heard, seen etc). So is it love that can now be perceived by the senses? Can you see love, touch it, or hear it? How do you even know you were ever in love?

The epitome of a stupid comment

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by hahn(m): 10:47pm On May 10, 2017
Japhet04:
I met this girl recently everything has been going well until she found out I am an atheist, she started avoiding me and said she doesn't want anything to do with me because of that fact.

I really like her cry, is there anything I can do to ignite a change of mind on her part

Cc. Lalasticlala

Better let her be since she is avoiding you. Find someone else who is more open minded

My wife was a theist initially. She worked in the church and even preached in buses.

But then when I finally dumped god in the trash bin, we had discussions and debate and today she has also dumped the idea.

Not everyone can handle the reality check that comes with non belief

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by TheLogicalMind(m): 10:49pm On May 10, 2017
hahn:

The epitome of a stupid comment

I checked your profile and immediately saw the source of your pain. You cretins are notoriously easy to get triggered, hehehe cool Birds of a feather. Have you been jilted too? Must have hurt like hell grin grin grin

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by hahn(m): 10:53pm On May 10, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

I checked your profile and immediately saw the source of your pain. You cretins are notoriously easy to get triggered, hehehe cool Birds of a feather. Have you been jilted too? Must have hurt like hell grin grin grin

I wasn't expecting any better

6 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by TheLogicalMind(m): 10:58pm On May 10, 2017
hahn:

I wasn't expecting any better

Likewise. Bottomfeeders like you atheists never disappoint.

29 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by hopefulLandlord: 11:47pm On May 10, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

what manner of unadulterated rubbish is this

11 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by justiniyke29: 12:23am On May 11, 2017
firstking01:
Some of you guys ehundecided
What happened to some of us guys? abi u have nt gone 2 church just bcus of girl
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by justiniyke29: 12:26am On May 11, 2017
xynerise:

You are kidding, right? grin
Very serious, infact i became gud at most islamic readings nd teaching.it was a nice experience though.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by justiniyke29: 12:29am On May 11, 2017
kimbra:
cheesy cheesy grin
In TECNO VOICE 4 UR SAKE I GO GO CHURCH O, baby kimbra,they say u lyk......
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by TheLogicalMind(m): 12:45am On May 11, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

what manner of unadulterated rubbish is this

It's only fair that atheists breed with other atheists, so they can raise an ungodly brood together cool

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 7:59am On May 11, 2017
Bump

Lalasticlala
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by zolapower: 10:37am On May 11, 2017
Japhet04:

Cc. Lalasticlala
daddy create a post here for your kind (an athiest ) and watch her follow u.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by chiraqDemon(m): 10:55am On May 11, 2017
Bros leave her, if she does not understand that each person has right to believe what he wants then she is not worth it. Besides i thought its her job to try and convert u according to the bible but she is instead shunning u, such christians are fake and she dies not deserve a deep thinker and someone with logical reasoning like u

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by CuddleMe(f): 10:55am On May 11, 2017
Japhet04:

Cc. Lalast.iclala
Go for an atheist. I can't date an atheist too

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 13, 2017
Japhet04:

why did you tell her you are an atheist?

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Afam4eva(m): 10:29pm On May 13, 2017
Japhet04:

Lol grin Some Nigerians equate being an atheist with being a member of ogboni or eckankar. Next time you see, her use bottle to tear your skin small, so that she will see that it'r red blood you have and not green. Even your username is not even helping matters. Japhet sounds like the name of a fallen angel.

9 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Lilimax(f): 10:30pm On May 13, 2017
Who wants to follow a fool? Nobody! A fool says in his heart that there is no God. embarassed

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Edu3Again: 10:30pm On May 13, 2017
Japhet04:

I agree with her, go find fellow atheist or moslem marry.
Leave christians alone.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by slawomir: 10:31pm On May 13, 2017
my guy relax.
there are many fishes in Da occean
am a strong atheist too

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by smellingmenses: 10:31pm On May 13, 2017
Japhet04:
@ bolded

What impact has your existence made to the world if I may ask undecided

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by whitebeard(m): 10:32pm On May 13, 2017
what do u expect nigga..lol..okay go and marry a fellow athiest..think say nah white man country u dey...nigga welcome to NIGERIA...a nation i am proud to be a citizen of

6 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 13, 2017
Amos 3:3

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Benekruku(m): 10:32pm On May 13, 2017
Japhet04:

Its just a lame excuse to knock u off

She is not into you....

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by clems88(m): 10:33pm On May 13, 2017
Japhet04:

and your moniker says you are japhet undecided I guess you were mistakingly name japhet . change to the religion ur moniker showz
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by larrypourl(m): 10:33pm On May 13, 2017
Oga choose one. How can you not have head or tail, why won't she run.

Big size quality loafers for sale, size 45 black and Size 47 brown up for grab at cool prices

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Lady Praises Her Husband's Manhood For Being Faithful For 18 Years (Photo,Video) / Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? / Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.