Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Hand Written Love Letter A Boy Wrote To My Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hand Written Love Letter A Boy Wrote To My Sister (4412 Views)

The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate / Hand Written Note I Won't Forget / Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hand Written Love Letter A Boy Wrote To My Sister by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 10, 2017
This reminds me of secondary schools days when I was too shy to approach a lady.

All I do is write and write without the courage to walk up to any girl or follow up on my many love letters. I was not even bold enough to deliver the letters myself.

Here is a boy trying to win my Sister with bad English. So sorry for him...No way!

Re: Hand Written Love Letter A Boy Wrote To My Sister by forMom(f): 10:31pm On May 10, 2017
Love letter
and a badly written one at that in this age?
I wanna say sth but I'll hold it in

Re: Hand Written Love Letter A Boy Wrote To My Sister by Khd95(m): 10:39pm On May 10, 2017
one thing I can proudly say is I never wrote love letter to any lady in secondary school,nd even when I became conscious of my sef

if I like u I simply tell u,I allow the love to manifest I don't hustle for itgrin

op,try to reach that boy nd educate him like a bro,as for ur sister keep eyes on her, dangerous corrupt boys litter every where

1 Like

Re: Hand Written Love Letter A Boy Wrote To My Sister by Kenzico(m): 10:45pm On May 10, 2017
Dont blame the boy for the Grammer!

grin grin

Gosh!! I remember those days i did this CRAP

If Teacher catch u eeh!
Re: Hand Written Love Letter A Boy Wrote To My Sister by austinereds(m): 10:57pm On May 10, 2017
just to spell with right words he can't rubbish
Re: Hand Written Love Letter A Boy Wrote To My Sister by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 10, 2017
forMom:
Love letter
and a badly written one at that in this age?
I wanna say sth but I'll hold it in

Sweetheart please say it. The English is embarrassing.
Re: Hand Written Love Letter A Boy Wrote To My Sister by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 10, 2017
Khd95:
one thing I can proudly say is I never wrote love letter to any lady in secondary school,nd even when I became conscious of my sef

if I like u I simply tell u,I allow the love to manifest I don't hustle for itgrin

op,try to reach that boy nd educate him like a bro,as for ur sister keep eyes on her, dangerous corrupt boys litter every where

I don't even know the boy. My sister gave me the letter
Re: Hand Written Love Letter A Boy Wrote To My Sister by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 10, 2017
austinereds:
just to spell with right words he can't rubbish

If he so much desire her, he should at least impress with his love letter....
Re: Hand Written Love Letter A Boy Wrote To My Sister by austinereds(m): 11:07pm On May 10, 2017
PietraK:

If he so much desire her, he should at least impress with his love letter....
__ abi oh
Re: Hand Written Love Letter A Boy Wrote To My Sister by SafeDavid(m): 11:08pm On May 10, 2017
Reminds me of my little Nephews love letter to his crush...grin Imagine a 7 y.o already catching feelings lol!
Re: Hand Written Love Letter A Boy Wrote To My Sister by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 10, 2017
One day that young man you laugh at will be your boss. English is not his first language. Why do we make fun of those who speak English as a second or third language?
Re: Hand Written Love Letter A Boy Wrote To My Sister by McBrooklyn(m): 11:49pm On May 10, 2017
grin
Re: Hand Written Love Letter A Boy Wrote To My Sister by placeofallure(f): 5:14am On May 11, 2017
Oh! Nostalgic memories right now. Meeeen! I got letters in droves. From way back, I can't stand people with bad English. I got this letter that would be the head joke between my siblings and me. There's this line from one of the letters that we still joke about till tomorrow: ' Love does not require elaborate preparation' I don't know we just find this so funny then, was still in secondary school. The unfortunate guy would concoct big big grammar to woo me at the end of the day, his letter is meaningless from top to bottom grin grin
Re: Hand Written Love Letter A Boy Wrote To My Sister by schumastic(m): 6:48am On May 11, 2017
the poster above me is heartless..

but that dude no try o, irony is he might be among the big boys in school grin
Re: Hand Written Love Letter A Boy Wrote To My Sister by Nobody: 6:57am On May 11, 2017
Raine80:
One day that young man you laugh at will be your boss. English is not his first language. Why do we make fun of those who speak English as a second or third language?

English is our Lingua Franca. We are a native English speaking country. Since we adopted English as our national language, everyone must speak and write good English.
Re: Hand Written Love Letter A Boy Wrote To My Sister by Nobody: 7:00am On May 11, 2017
placeofallure:
Oh! Nostalgic memories right now. Meeeen! I got letters in droves. From way back, I can't stand people with bad English. I got this letter that would be the head joke between my siblings and me. There's this line from one of the letters that we still joke about till tomorrow: ' Love does not require elaborate preparation' I don't know we just find this so funny then, was still in secondary school. The unfortunate guy would concoct big big grammar to woo me at the end of the day, his letter is meaningless from top to bottom grin grin

Lol. But he did make elaborate preparation of expressions and big words to woo you.
Re: Hand Written Love Letter A Boy Wrote To My Sister by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 11, 2017
PietraK:

English is our Lingua Franca. We are a native English speaking country. Since we adopted English as our national language, everyone must speak and write good English.
Nigeria is not a native English speaking country. It is a country that has adopted English as an official language common amongst former colonies. It is a country with multiple languages many learn how to speak and write English when they go to school. Most speak English better than others but that does not make you a superior human being because you think you have a acceptable grasp of the language.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hand Written Love Letter A Boy Wrote To My Sister by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 11, 2017
Raine80:

Nigeria is not a native English speaking country. It is a country that has adopted English as an official language common amongst former colonies. It is a country with multiple languages many learn how to speak and write English when they go to school. Most speak English better than others but that does not make you a superior human being because you think you have a acceptable grasp of the language.

We are now a native English speaking country.

Also, i do not claim that those who speak better English are above others who do not speak or write so well. What I am saying is that, should you fail to master English in speaking and writing, you are letting yourself down.

How would you react to someone who woos you with bad English?
Re: Hand Written Love Letter A Boy Wrote To My Sister by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 11, 2017
If this guy touch your sister.... She will lose her sanity.... All these igbo smoking teenagers looking to smoke igbo And destroy a poor girls inner sanctum... Better put ip cameras on ur sister.. Cos if that guy catch am Mehn... She will never be the same...
Re: Hand Written Love Letter A Boy Wrote To My Sister by luminouz(m): 12:00am On May 12, 2017
Raine80:
Lmaoooo! U should know Nigerians value anything oyinbo more than their own naw...
I never wrote any damn letter to any geh throughout pry,secondary n even university........I had a tongued mouth DAT I used...
Re: Hand Written Love Letter A Boy Wrote To My Sister by Nobody: 1:09am On May 12, 2017
PietraK:

We are now a native English speaking country.

Also, i do not claim that those who speak better English are above others who do not speak or write so well. What I am saying is that, should you fail to master English in speaking and writing, you are letting yourself down.

How would you react to someone who woos you with bad English?
Most certainly not the way you do.

2 Likes

Re: Hand Written Love Letter A Boy Wrote To My Sister by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 15, 2017
Raine80:

Most certainly not the way you do.

Okay

(1) (Reply)

What Do you Like In Rainy Day / Remove Sex From Relationship You Will Discover This / One Night Stand Gone Wrong, She's Inlove With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.