Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate (50268 Views)

Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher / See What A Girl Wrote To Her Junior Sister Whose Birthday Is Today / See What A Girl Wrote On FB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate by Tundemuttee: 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
Lady reveals the letter a girl wrote her 9-yr-old son

3 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate by Tundemuttee: 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2019
Hmmmm..

grin grin

Can't stop laughing

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate by Tundemuttee: 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2019

1 Like 7 Shares

Re: The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate by Homeboiy: 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2019
I can't believe it

5 Likes

Re: The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate by TheApologist: 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2019
Shocking! consequence of too much exposure to romantic movies

140 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate by sexysage(m): 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2019
Na so oloshoism dey start, obviously this one has the genes running in her. Make this mumu madam too hold her own son wella. God save us!

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2019
Who or what is “feelings”? undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2019
Aye ti run....
To be real sha
I also had feelings I can't explain for girls at that age but I didn't write explicit content love letter. Kids nowadays are overly exposed.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2019
I see nothing wrong with it, it's just childish endeavours.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate by arterta: 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2019
����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate by AstroG: 8:55pm On Oct 25, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Always saying rubbish as usual undecided

165 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate by luminouz(m): 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2019
Reminds me of my own Secondary school days. Those girls be blushing anytime you look at them and if you just speak English for class lasan,dem go sigh with wanton longing.

The arrival of my best friend Dele from the US changed all that. Dude is darker than kiwi polish and as handsome as the old Egyptian gods. But instead of being rivals,our love for novels made us besties,till he left.

I learnt a lesson during that period that has helped me till date.

'The pussy is never yours,it's just your turn,mudafvcker!!'

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate by asahnwaKC: 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2019
Nx thing now...na mummy and daddy play will start...end time kids shocked

6 Likes

Re: The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 25, 2019
luminouz:
Reminds me of my own Secondary school days. Those girls be blushing anytime you look at them and if you just speak English for class lasan,dem go sigh with wanton longing.

The arrival of my best friend Dele from the US changed all that. Dude is darker than kiwi polish and as handsome as the old Egyptian gods. But instead of being rivals,our love for novels made us besties,till he left.

deep!

18 Likes

Re: The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate by Auladimeji(m): 10:52pm On Oct 25, 2019
Those names are not Nigeria at all.It's either from South Africa or kenya

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate by cybriz82(m): 11:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
Too much zee world..

1 Like

Re: The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 26, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Next generation parent undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate by Famousbabe(f): 12:12am On Oct 26, 2019
Tundemuttee:
Lady reveals the letter a girl wrote her 9-yr-old son

Lol. Lalasticlala
Re: The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate by heckymaicon(m): 5:52am On Oct 26, 2019
I'm not surprised it's South Africa

9 Likes

Re: The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 26, 2019
luminouz:
Reminds me of my own Secondary school days. Those girls be blushing anytime you look at them and if you just speak English for class lasan,dem go sigh with wanton longing .

Guy u know say u na my aruba for NL but which secondary school u go like that where e be say English dey make them soak pant grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate by Realhommie(m): 6:50am On Oct 26, 2019
Not unusual, I had my first kiss in primary 2... But we didn't write love letters then in primary school, that's the difference. Kids these days have been emboldened by social media, Nollywood and the likes, I fear for the next generation..

3 Likes

Re: The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate by KingLennon(m): 7:16am On Oct 26, 2019
This matter should be treated with urgency and the kids should know that what they are doing is wrong. To them they feel it's normal.

3 Likes

Re: The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate by luminouz(m): 7:53am On Oct 26, 2019
dairykidd:

Guy u know say u na my aruba for NL but which secondary school u go like that where e be say English dey make them soak pant grin
Na one tuush private school o.
The girls are very good too but I've always been told I speak like an oyibo and that's what wets their pants, one of the reasons my friend Dele had much success with them too.

You won't understand how much girls like men with good spoken english, like they can die for that stuff. I once ditched a NL babe because she said the number one thing she wants in a man is good spoken English. So she wanted me because of that. I was angry because a man is more than just that and English is foreign as a language. If you can't be proud of your heritage,then luminouz is not the man for you.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate by Mrvee(m): 10:00am On Oct 26, 2019
If a girl write that to my son at that age
No p na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate by jayextra(m): 10:00am On Oct 26, 2019
inside Life grin

10 Likes

Re: The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate by emergingstars: 10:03am On Oct 26, 2019
Single Muslim Brother. Serious and ready one

1 Like

Re: The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate by Modernist: 11:04am On Oct 26, 2019
South Africans !!!! Damn are on another level of Weird.

3 Likes

Re: The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate by Apination(m): 11:08am On Oct 26, 2019
And she didn't see the part where it was pointed out that her son is chasing 3 girls at that age undecided

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate by Ategberoson(m): 11:13am On Oct 26, 2019
I said it in other thread that girl child upbringing is under a threat in Africa people thought I was just joking. just imagine onyi22 here for example having a female child or little cousin around her, won't she influence them negatively

I'm pleading to all parents to distance their girl child from slay smelling ladies and give them thorough moral education

this might look like exposure but this is a sad situation, I always cry inside when I see pregnancy in small girls. please take care of your girl child

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate by Lexusgs430: 11:14am On Oct 26, 2019
Why no doxology?.... grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate by tillaman(m): 11:14am On Oct 26, 2019
At this age the only thing that interest me is I WILL LIKE TO GIVE HONOUR TO WHOM HONOUR IS DUE TO!!
This is clearly SAns!!

2 Likes

Re: The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate by Jordan97: 11:14am On Oct 26, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Toasting Lines! / 500Level Student Of Afe Babalola University Impregnates 2 100Level Students / Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.