Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

When A Girl Looks At You Always, Is That A Sign Of Affection. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Looks At You Always, Is That A Sign Of Affection. (746 Views)

How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. / Man Caught Masturbating At South Africa Gym As He Looks At Lady, Banned For Life / How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Looks At You Always, Is That A Sign Of Affection. by bigCassava: 6:28am On May 11, 2017
She doesn't laugh at u.though she looks at u ...
What is it for? Will it be right to ask her out thinking she loves you
Re: When A Girl Looks At You Always, Is That A Sign Of Affection. by Skyfornia(m): 6:52am On May 11, 2017
Ok, maybe you resemble the guy that robbed and took her phone sometime ago.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Looks At You Always, Is That A Sign Of Affection. by adorablepepple(f): 6:57am On May 11, 2017
It depends on the expression on her face. Is it this kind
Re: When A Girl Looks At You Always, Is That A Sign Of Affection. by jericco1(m): 7:11am On May 11, 2017
She's trying to be considerate.
Re: When A Girl Looks At You Always, Is That A Sign Of Affection. by divinehand2003(m): 7:14am On May 11, 2017
Maybe you look like Charlie Chaplin
Re: When A Girl Looks At You Always, Is That A Sign Of Affection. by PrickGetSize(m): 7:23am On May 11, 2017
Girls are complicated creatures, so it's difficult to know what they think when they look at you. But I'm so sure that when a girl looks at you briefly in the face then stares at your groins she's imagining herself getting fvcked by you.
Re: When A Girl Looks At You Always, Is That A Sign Of Affection. by bigCassava: 8:43am On May 11, 2017
adorablepepple:
It depends on the expression on her face. Is it this kind

She no dey laugh Shaa.. But she always looks at me every time
Re: When A Girl Looks At You Always, Is That A Sign Of Affection. by Ragnorak: 8:51am On May 11, 2017
She's trying to catch your attention.

Step up and say hi, you might find out what is behind the looks. It's better than staying back and guessing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Warning Signs It's Time To Quit The Relationship / Is Jogging The Only Exercise You Need To Stay Healthy? / “help Me, Abuja Lesbians Are After Me” – Actress Ruth Eze Cries Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.