Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,852 members, 7,824,549 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. (6329 Views)

What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? / How To Make A Lady Have Sex With You Even If She Refuses / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by swiz123(m): 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
For sex to occur, there must be penetration however,virgins can be penetrated with their hymen been affected because the hymen lies 1-2cm deep inside the vagina.

So when a lady experiences penetration without her hymen being broken, is she still a virgin??

Iamj
Pocohantas
Airforce1
NwaAmaikpe
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
virginity is not the presence of hymen, it connotes purity of the body

2 Likes

Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by ClitoPen: 10:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
Can you eat your cake and still have it?
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by Safiaa(f): 10:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
Is she has participated in sexual intercourse, she is not a virgin. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by NwaAmaikpe: 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
shocked

I am actually confused?
You penetrated a girl and her hymen is still intact?

It's either you have a toothpick sized preek, or you entered the wrong hole.

Either way just know that once you step foot in Jerusalem, you are already in Jerusalem.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by swiz123(m): 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
virginity is not the presence of hymen, it connotes purity of the body

So a teen girl that masturbates is no longer a virgin because she lost her chastity
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by ClitoPen: 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
swiz123:
..... because the hymen lies 1-2cm deep inside the vagina

ABSOLUTELY WRONG

Get your facts right before posting
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by swiz123(m): 10:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
Safiaa:
Is she has participated in sexual intercourse, she is not a virgin. Simple.

That's a bold claim
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by swiz123(m): 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
ClitoPen:

ABSOLUTELY WRONG

Get your facts right before posting

Googled it before posting bro so I'm sure
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by TRAPP(m): 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
Once you believe you are a virgin, you are one, don't let anyone decieve you.

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
swiz123:

So a teen girl that masturbates is no longer a virgin because she lost her chastity

yup
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by ClitoPen: 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
swiz123:

Googled it before posting bro so I'm sure
Not all info on google are correct. That's y u check the genuineness of the website before assimilating the publication....for that particular phrase, am sorry but it's WRONG!
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by swiz123(m): 10:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
ClitoPen:

Not all info on google are correct. That's y u check the genuineness of the website before assimilating the publication....for that particular phrase, am sorry but it's WRONG!
Then help with the right info

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by ClitoPen: 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
swiz123:

Then help with the right info
Thank you....well the hymen is a membranous tissue that partly occludes the entrance to the feminine honeypot. It doesn't have a perculiar identification that's why some novices and non medics find it difficult to know when they are looking at one....Ordinary "finger job" can also tear it in some cases.....

Nothing lies 1-2cm deep. It's merely a tunnel sort of. For u to reach the cervix is about 7cm....Medics in the house....pls form the supporters club...

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by Burgerlomo: 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
If the field that you used for the game turned to abattoir, then it's not possible for her to still remain virgin cool
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by bujebudanu1(m): 10:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
ClitoPen:
Can you eat your cake and still have it?

yes u can have sex and b a Virgin.preach on sir.

I confirmed this u can't eat ur cake and have it.
spent my fees plus my scholarship money on girls. food and travelling about 300k back in school.
people gave me promises so anytime I remember d promise I just swipe my ATM and spend.
wen time for exam and clearance came.oh God of Nazareth.
it was my worst season on earth. I kept reminiscing on the u can't eat ur cake and have it.
but I thank God. I graduated
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by salisuammy(f): 10:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
Yes it's true. I have 2 kids and I am still a virgin. :-

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by habsydiamond(m): 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
virginity means tear rubber that is untouched....if dem finger u, if dick head enter u, if tongue enter u, if leg self enter...simply know that u don turn tokunbo even with the hymen still intact

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by KardinalZik(m): 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
TRAPP:
Once you believe you are a virgin, you are one, don't let anyone decieve you.

Your belief in your virginity isn't enough to claim it. REALITY is: if you ever had sex, you're not a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by Modelqwen(f): 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
shocked

Yes it's possible by having broom-like d*ck..
nothing gonna break even éjè no go spill.
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by swiz123(m): 7:35am On Dec 01, 2017
habsydiamond:
virginity means tear rubber that is untouched....if dem finger u, if dick head enter u, if tongue enter u, if leg self enter...simply know that u don turn tokunbo even with the hymen still intact

So you mean even if she gives a guy a bj or hand job or maybe the guy sucked her boobs, she has lost her virginity? Maybe the concept of virginity is very much complicated than I first thought
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by habsydiamond(m): 8:16am On Dec 01, 2017
swiz123:

So you mean even if she gives a guy a bj or hand job or maybe the guy sucked her boobs, she has lost her virginity? Maybe the concept of virginity is very much complicated than I first thought
yes it is. if say Virgin Mary do all this stuffs while still a virgin she for no born jesus ooo.
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by nelsonebby(m): 8:20am On Dec 01, 2017
una too dey talk about toto for this romance section

haba!
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by JacksonD7: 9:14am On Dec 01, 2017
swiz123:
For sex to occur, there must be penetration however,virgins can be penetrated with their hymen been affected because the hymen lies 1-2cm deep inside the vagina.

So when a lady experiences penetration without her hymen being broken, is she still a virgin??

Iamj
Pocohantas
Airforce1
NwaAmaikpe

There's more to sex than penetration, MouthAction is sex but there's no penetration.

If you've never had sexual contact you're a virgin.

If you've had sexual contact you're not, plain and simple.
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by JacksonD7: 9:18am On Dec 01, 2017
swiz123:

Masturbation is sexual.

Virgin - hasn't had any sexual experience

Masturbation, oral, anal, all that is sex. Hymen intact or not, a girl that's done these things isn't a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by banre(m): 9:20am On Dec 01, 2017
op i no understand.. nawa o how can a woman remain a virgin after receiving a D
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by JacksonD7: 9:23am On Dec 01, 2017
swiz123:

It is. Some women aren't born with hymens, some hymens break outside sex. And some women use plastic surgery to reconstruct their hymens.

If a lady has had anal with 40+ guys, and her hymen breaks on wedding night, does that make her a virgin?.
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by Daeylar(f): 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am actually confused?
You penetrated a girl and her hymen is still intact?

It's either you have a toothpick sized preek, or you entered the wrong hole.

Either way just know that once you step foot in Jerusalem, you are already in Jerusalem.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Shít lipsrsealed
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
If she take am from d other hole she can be a virgin.
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
Hello??
salisuammy:
Yes it's true. I have 2 kids and I am still a virgin. :-
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by mercy0008(f): 4:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin DONT I JUST LOVE U?
habsydiamond:
Re: Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. by salisuammy(f): 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Hello??

wanted to chat with you on something but I don't know how to send private mails pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is it Okay For A University Graduate To Date A Secondary School Girl?? / Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? / My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.