Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims (18340 Views)

Kano Anti-Corruption Agency To Summon Sanusi Over Corruption Charges / Ganduje Renews Feud With Emir Sanusi Over Sale Of Landed Properties / Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims by Eluwilussit(m): 2:03pm On May 11, 2017
gadgetsngs:
Sanusi don buy market

Him think say na Jona time. Soon, he will apologize to Jona for helping pull him down. Him never see anything yet. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims by 4C2215131: 2:43pm On May 11, 2017
Re: Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims by cardoctor(m): 3:40pm On May 11, 2017
This emir is untouchable. Make den no waste their time.
Re: Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims by dokiOloye(m): 4:34pm On May 11, 2017
neocortex:
Here are the two reasons Sanusi is being hunted:

How dare sanusi criticise almighty Ganduje about his financial recklessness.
To make matters worse, Snausi sent his daughter, a woman, to represent him
when her place is in the kitchen and the other room.

It is clear to all that the northern lords do not want the emancipation of their
slaves(the poor and women), that is why they are fighting back using every means
at their disposal.

Sooner or later, the Al-majiris will demand for a better life.
do not lose sight of d allegation that in less than 2yrs,he squandered 2billion naira saved by d late emir.
Remember it was d same pattern when he found out that the financial reporting council was investigating him under GEJ's govt,he started making wild allegations,49billion dollars was missing,he later reduced it to 20b,then 12b and finally back to 20billion.
Left for me,I'd say let both of them(Sanusi ad Gaduje) stew in their broth.
Re: Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims by chiagozien(m): 5:20pm On May 11, 2017
zoo

1 Like

Re: Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims by Kemperor: 5:59pm On May 11, 2017
These Hausa/Fulani people don't like hearing the truth...
The rich ones just want to keep the poor in captivity...
The funny thing is that the poor don't want to break out of the mental enslavement..
Re: Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims by chibboy: 8:30pm On May 11, 2017
Yorubaangel:
criticism against FG is the new definition of corruption...
echo dat
Re: Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims by router123(m): 9:23pm On May 11, 2017
Sanusi should simply be warming up for 2019 politics
Re: Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims by Bimpe29: 9:47pm On May 11, 2017
They must be playing with cobra's tail.
Re: Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims by lordess(m): 10:09pm On May 11, 2017
IMHO, anybody, i mean anybody who votes this government
in 2019 seriously needs to be excluded from lifecompletely.

reason is, this government at all levels and in all ramifications
had nothing and has absolutely nothing to offer this country.

they only wanted power.

the APC crooks wooed Nigerians into beleiving their lies of "changing" the
fortunes of the nation, only to come into government to create BIGGER and
well strategic problems to enable them loot the country dry

if not tell me, how can somebody come into government and all of
a sudden, every thing that was manageable turned SOUR?

see, i think it's enough for this government.

i know that they will be specially punished by GOD, both here and in
eternity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders / Ifeanyi Ubah Meets With Victor Umeh At A Prominent Funeral In Anambra. Photos / TSA: Reps Uncover N21bn, $104.46m Undeclared Funds In 2 Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.