Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo - Crime (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo (94075 Views)

Hope Olusegun Aroke: Fraudster Coordinates Yahoo Yahoo Operations From Prison / There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession / Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nostradamus: 10:40am On Oct 15, 2017
damola311:

You own 3 expensive cars and a house? really?
what can you say about this picture?
epic!!!
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by alezzy13: 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

wetin I dey read so??
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by alezzy13: 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
This CARDING you'll yapping, is that CREDIT CARD THEFT??

Na wa OOOOOOO!!!! shocked shocked
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Sweetheart666(f): 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
tojahh:

How do we deal? Need it urgently.
he is a scammer,beware
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 17, 2017
tojahh:

How do we deal? Need it urgently.

ank :diamond bank
Account name
UBONG NSEOBONG MICHAEL
Account number

Beware of him he just scammed me of 2000naira on telegram he wanted to sell 7$ worth of Btc..he collected my money and blocked me ...fellow Nigerians beware
He talk se make I do my worst se nobody fit do am anything....he is a notorious scammer beware of him

Moniker foxyn
Telegram username @vixdi
+2348101065415

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by emmy9500: 1:54am On Oct 30, 2017
pls all those idiot selling pdf should stop....if you need carding pdf just go to pirate by search for carding and download the complete pack guide
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by harryfloss: 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
Boss I need to discuss some things with you. Money is involved
richinvestor:
Who still dey chat clients for money...when boys don upgrade to carding.... I'm a carder and I dey chop site anyhow...... Walmart, Sprint, bestbuy, Nordstrom, world emit, recharge.com..I dey do WU transfer to myself........#teamcarder
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by yesBOSS222: 8:26am On Nov 18, 2017
richinvestor:
Who still dey chat clients for money...when boys don upgrade to carding.... I'm a carder and I dey chop site anyhow...... Walmart, Sprint, bestbuy, Nordstrom, world emit, recharge.com..I dey do WU transfer to myself........#teamcarder

Hey bro, I need to talk to you & it's very important. Are you on icq?
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by dangoteinlaw: 8:52am On Nov 18, 2017
ActionsShure:
Me sef dey try
Carding no hard
But na 2get sure cc b issue
Buh na ebay i dey do sha
Datis come and buy
Auction
check ur email fam
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by yesBOSS222: 9:02am On Nov 18, 2017
Iseoluwani:
I read alot of comment above me, and nobody saw the need to help his friend, some were booking unnecessary space

M sorry that youth are just thinking like irrational beings, you keep saying the elders have failed but here You are, you are already failing when you have not gotten to the corridors of power

Op, just pray for him

Who tell you say you go near corridors of power, talk less of reaching there. Dem tell you say those stupid foolish old politicians wan common for you to enter?

Abeg stop deceiving yourself o. Naija na another thing now. Leaders of tomorrow, leaders of tomorrow, abeg na wen you wan become leaders of tomorrow? Is this not the tomorrow? Are we not supposed to be the leaders of today? & our younger ones & children to be leaders of tomorrow. Abeg, rewrite your speech.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by yesBOSS222: 10:08am On Nov 18, 2017
paradigmshift:
drop your emails guys. let's work together. money must be made

Are you on icq bro? Let's see wat we can do together jare. #wayforward
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by paradigmshift(m): 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
yesBOSS222:

Are you on icq bro? Let's see wat we can do together jare. #wayforward

am in bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17)

Flipcash / Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) / Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.