Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,566 members, 7,820,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo (94045 Views)

Hope Olusegun Aroke: Fraudster Coordinates Yahoo Yahoo Operations From Prison / There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession / Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by paradigmshift(m): 9:43am On Aug 13, 2017
zero2trillion:
@paradigmshift

I just PM'd you.
Please check your mail.

I will check it up n reply. have been having issues login in here. happy Sunday
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by NCAN911: 11:23am On Aug 14, 2017
In carding, you have to invest before you reap!! Buy Data, VPN, CC (I use walmart) .....

The Basic Things Need For Carding:
1. Computer
2. Socks (Compulsory || U may hear to use VPN in carding. But it is a piece of shit)
3. Mac Address Changer (Must Use)
4. All in one cleaner (CCleaner)
5. RDP (Optional||But I prefer it for safety)
6. Drop (Optional || But need to use for more secure shopping sites)
7. Credit Card (CC)...

I have the full EBook!!! It cost some token anyway

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by HollaTranzact: 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
SELL YOUR ITUNES AND AMAZON GIFT CARD FOR INSTANT CASH !!!!

FORMAT
HONEY, AM KINDA BORED COULD YOU HELP ME GET AN ITUNES CARD AT THE STORE....... Baby I need an iTunes card to get some apps working on my phone plus I need to get some musics too..... Honey help me get an Amazon card for need it to get some ladies stuff at Amazon store........

Small/Quick/fast money..... Inbox me to convert it to cash for your weekend flexing.... Don't ever go broke........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by HollaTranzact: 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
Interested in carding make unah help me nah......
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 16, 2017
I have all you need to be a successful Yahoo boy, if you can read and understand, all the eBooks are available. Carding is self explanatory. Each eBook costs 5k grin

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by FuckBooy: 10:48am On Aug 16, 2017
NCAN911:
In carding, you have to invest before you reap!! Buy Data, VPN, CC (I use walmart) .....

1. Computer
2. Socks (Compulsory || U may hear to use VPN in carding. But it is a piece of shit)
7. Credit Card (CC)...

paste your whatsapp number bro
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by NCAN911: 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
FuckBooy:

paste your whatsapp number bro
pm me
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
hahahah......niggas dey vex o.....everybody wan study yahoology,i don die....omo niggas full worldbank for owerri......me self be dey run from one nigga huz to anoda,guy i try but e be lyk say no be my calling.....all my niggaz don hammer finish.....guy na owerri na hm things dey happen even ojere self

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by zainabfidelity(f): 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
For all alibaba wire wire masters buzz for partnership, drops and guide. Viruses etc zainabfidelity at gmail
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by iamnlia(m): 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
Brillantman:
I know that most of guys will critisize me after reading this but your constructive criticism is welcome. I'm a confirm G-guy, and I haven't for once apply any form of voodoo to what I've been doing. I have to open up so as to educate most of the foolish guys that thunk every successful person is borne out of July. In modern world, I've come to realize that truth lies in the Chinese proverb that says " crime pays but don't just get caught" everyone of us is a scam and I don't need anyone to preach to me above what I stand to gain if I tread the honest way because suffering isn't part of me. I've been able to decode that everyone around me in Nigeria is a scam, from vulcanized, to food vendor, to mechanic, government, fish seller etc. What we do is simple, request for client account info and have it load by your hacker friend base here or Cyprus or Egypt or Malay, the era of requesting $500 from Oyibo is gone because guys have wise up to know what they want. Also, I'm not disputing the fact that go extra miles to do just to apply it to the clients but I think the foolish of guys do that because they aren't brilliant upstairs to know what they want. What you believe is different from what I believe to. Your criticism is welcome.
Bro pm me please bomike44@gmail.com or 08174472620.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Ghostmaverick(m): 5:03am On Aug 19, 2017
[quote author=Brillantman post=56434230]I know that most of guys will critisize me after reading this but your constructive criticism is welcome. I'm a confirm G-guy, and I haven't for once apply any form of voodoo to what I've been doing. I have to open up so as to educate most of the foolish guys that thunk every successful person is borne out of July. In modern world, I've come to realize that truth lies in the Chinese proverb that says " crime pays but don't just get caught" everyone of us is a scam and I don't need anyone to preach to me above what I stand to gain if I tread the honest way because suffering isn't part of me. I've been able to decode that everyone around me in Nigeria is a scam, from vulcanized, to food vendor, to mechanic, government, fish seller etc. What we do is simple, request for client account info and have it load by your hacker friend base here or Cyprus or Egypt or Malay, the era of requesting $500 from Oyibo is gone because guys have wise up to know what they want. Also, I'm not disputing the fact that go extra miles to do just to apply it to the clients but I think the foolish of guys do that because they aren't brilliant upstairs to know what they want. What you believe is different from what I believe to.

Buzz me on 07036007339 for high balance PayPal accounts, transfers, logins for bankdrops and online shopping. serious persons only. Buzz for purchase only if you know what you are doing.. You can also purchase tutorials that show you working ways to cash your CCs, dumpz and fullz or request services of hackers. I can put you in contact with some.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Kanshi1(m): 2:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
[quote author=snoopylinus post=59541385]hahahah......niggas dey vex o.....everybody wan study yahoology,i don die....omo niggas full worldbank for owerri......me self be dey run from one nigga huz to anoda,guy i try but e be lyk say no be my calling.....all my niggaz don hammer finish.....guy na owerri na hm things dey happen even oje

Guy hw fa na, we fit align...I de ph bt I decided shuttle owerri occasionally.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Abudu2000(m): 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
NCAN911:

1. Computer
7. Credit Card (CC)...

NCAN911:

1. Computer
7. Credit Card (CC)...

useless rippers.na owu go hammer una.when carding dey hot una go gree teach guys na now when e don cast na now una dey find who to sell worthless toold for..

Wait let a gee guy use him head here

U buy laptop
U buy phone
U buy vpn
U buy socks
U subscribe
U buy fuel coz no light
U go feed yourself
You go pay for house rent
You go still dey run for police
Upon all maga no still drop.....man all these stress for how much you want get for carding Mtcheeew

Any job that u need to buy tools na useless job, period!!!

7 Likes

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Kanshi1(m): 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
Abudu2000:
useless rippers.na owu go hammer una.when carding dey hot una go gree teach guys na now when e don cast na now una dey find who to sell worthless toold for..

U buy laptop
U buy phone
U buy vpn
U buy socks
U subscribe
U buy fuel coz no light
U go feed yourself
Upon all maga no still drop.....man all these stress for how much you want get for carding Mtcheeew

boss i just dropped you a message, abeg reply me.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Kanshi1(m): 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
snoopylinus:
hahahah......niggas dey vex o.....everybody wan study yahoology,i don die....omo niggas full worldbank for owerri......me self be dey run from one nigga huz to anoda,guy i try but e be lyk say no be my calling.....all my niggaz don hammer finish.....guy na owerri na hm things dey happen even ojere self
[color=#006600][/color]

i stay for ph, we fit align reason some matter...i fit breeze in owerri.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Abudu2000(m): 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
Kanshi1:
[color=#990000][/color]

boss i just dropped you a message, abeg reply me.
drop ur email make i hit u up
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Kanshi1(m): 11:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
Abudu2000:
drop ur email make i hit u up
[color=#006600][/color]

algernon.william@gmail.com
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Abudu2000(m): 2:45am On Aug 31, 2017
Kanshi1:
[color=#006600][/color]

algernon.william@gmail.com
done
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Kanshi1(m): 9:52am On Aug 31, 2017
Abudu2000:
done

i didnt recieve a mail yet
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Abudu2000(m): 10:01am On Aug 31, 2017
Kanshi1:

i didnt recieve a mail yet
u replied me
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Syphonn(m): 10:04am On Aug 31, 2017
An Indian man has been arrested for allegedly stabbing his mother to death in a fight over money, before cutting out her heart and intestines and eating it 'with pepper and chutney'.
The suspect, Sunil Kuchakurni, 35, committed the sickening attack when he visited his mother Yelava, 65, at her home in Mahawala Vasant, in Kolhapur, Maharashtra to ask her for alcohol money.

READ MORE AT www.busygisting.com
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by blithe2nice(m): 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ok
Abudu2000:

U buy laptop
U buy phone
U buy vpn
U buy socks
U subscribe
U buy fuel coz no light
U go feed yourself

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Wisedove(m): 8:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
I dey sense say some scammer are about to get scammed by senior scammers on this thread. Issokay lemme just keep quiet and wait to the time dem go come cry for here

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by 2hrt(m): 7:49am On Sep 01, 2017
Brillantman:
I know that most of guys will critisize me after reading this but your constructive criticism is welcome. I'm a confirm G-guy, and I haven't for once apply any form of voodoo to what I've been doing. I have to open up so as to educate most of the foolish guys that thunk every successful person is borne out of July. In modern world, I've come to realize that truth lies in the Chinese proverb that says " crime pays but don't just get caught" everyone of us is a scam and I don't need anyone to preach to me above what I stand to gain if I tread the honest way because suffering isn't part of me. I've been able to decode that everyone around me in Nigeria is a scam, from vulcanized, to food vendor, to mechanic, government, fish seller etc. What we do is simple, request for client account info and have it load by your hacker friend base here or Cyprus or Egypt or Malay, the era of requesting $500 from Oyibo is gone because guys have wise up to know what they want. Also, I'm not disputing the fact that go extra miles to do just to apply it to the clients but I think the foolish of guys do that because they aren't brilliant upstairs to know what they want. What you believe is different from what I believe to. Your criticism is welcome.

Help me bro owu na bastard..i would be grateful if you help me pls my email is micmith31@gmail.com i wanna learn plsssss
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by ranger123: 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
Brillantman:
Format plenty, who get time for military trash when there are new format like freighter, contractor, UNESCO heritage sites consultants etc. Beg, no mention military for them Oyibo ears again, that one don cast teytey

Bros, abeg help a brother in need...na change i jux dey pick. I need better format or possibly if you fit teach me wiring...we go share am..I no mind.
Abeg make we yan...sawyerfish49@gmail.com
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by ranger123: 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
diggy41:
thank goodness,after the begging wey i beg briliant,no level,even richman no level
finally i got it
Boss, abeg put me through. Na my email be dis. Abeg make we relate..sawyerfish49@gmail.com
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by ranger123: 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2017
richinvestor:
Who still dey chat clients for money...when boys don upgrade to carding.... I'm a carder and I dey chop site anyhow...... Walmart, Sprint, bestbuy, Nordstrom, world emit, recharge.com..I dey do WU transfer to myself........#teamcarder
Bros abeg. I ready learn. We fit dey share the pick up. I no mind. Abeg make we relate..I am an asset..sawyerfish49@gmail.com
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by ActionsShure: 8:43am On Sep 02, 2017
Fools
We wey dey sleep
All guys on here are local scammers
No go learn work
Local scammers
Carding kor
Lotto ni
Dem go scam all of una

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by NCAN911: 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
Abudu2000:

U buy laptop
U buy phone
U buy vpn
U buy socks
U subscribe
U buy fuel coz no light
U go feed yourself

Add me on Fb, philian Sion Olan
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by ActionsShure: 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
Bros send me your whatsapp
xavierx:

How to Card From Mobile:

Requires a whole lot of anonymity.

Basic requirements for carding from Mobile :

1. Mobile must be rooted.

2. install few apps : IMEI changer, Proxy Droid, and others...

3. use HMA VPN for carding in mobile or any good VPN.

4. You use SOCK5 proxy with Proxy Droid apps. 

5. Change IMEI, everything before starting carding. 

6. Now connect proxy droid with SOCKS5 proxy and connect it.

7. Now follow all steps of carding (yet to be posted)

Ok, so you got your cc, your drop and try to be anonymous as you can make yourself. 

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17)

Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media / Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) / Flipcash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.