Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Delta Speaker, Monday Igbuya Impeached, Suspended From House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Speaker, Monday Igbuya Impeached, Suspended From House (16333 Views)

Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) / Court Sacks Emeka Nwajiuba From House Of Reps Declares Chike Okafor As Winner / Senator Shehu Sani Suspended From APC Indefinitely (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Speaker, Monday Igbuya Impeached, Suspended From House by samonom(m): 10:03am On May 11, 2017
dolphinife:
The new Sherriff(Ibori) is in town...

He must have offended the gods(Ibori)

you are right, the lion has started using his political power.
Re: Delta Speaker, Monday Igbuya Impeached, Suspended From House by bedspread: 10:03am On May 11, 2017
SEE WICKEDNESS....

ONE MAN IMPEACHED........ SUSPENDED..

SPEAKER DEM MEAN UU
Re: Delta Speaker, Monday Igbuya Impeached, Suspended From House by Nigerdelta6085: 10:05am On May 11, 2017
This is the best news ever since 2015 election...we in Delta mostly the sapele local govt,this speaker represent knows the way this guy his.even saraki no thief reach am..if you like you vote for am if you like you no vote,e believe e will win any election with his money...he has ended up ended up making sapele local govt. To a village...i am a PDP member.but i think we dont need PDP in Delta because corruption as eaten delta dry..PDP can win 2019 presidential election it ok..but not delta anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Delta Speaker, Monday Igbuya Impeached, Suspended From House by seenga(m): 10:05am On May 11, 2017
igbuya been dun fucckup recently sef. make e carry him life go sef. all these our polithiefcians...
please i am looking for a job, fresh outta nysc, anyone with any link pls help a brother.

1 Like

Re: Delta Speaker, Monday Igbuya Impeached, Suspended From House by komekn(m): 10:09am On May 11, 2017
Nigerdelta6085:
This is the best news ever since 2015 election...we in Delta mostly the sapele local govt,this speaker represent knows the way this guy his.even saraki no thief reach am..if you like you vote for am if you like you no vote,e believe e will win any election with his money...he has ended up ended up making sapele local govt. To a village...i am a PDP member.but i think we dont need PDP in Delta because corruption as eaten delta dry..PDP can win 2019 presidential election it ok..but not delta anymore.

Igbuya an illiterate Agbero became chairman Sapele LGA amazing and then Speaker of the house, what will he speak about.

How to steal and kill.

How he even got into political office is a unqualified big shame to Delta state as a whole.

1 Like

Re: Delta Speaker, Monday Igbuya Impeached, Suspended From House by deflover(m): 10:20am On May 11, 2017
New speaker name sherrif ke
Is that urohobo isoko ijaw or delta Igbo name

My state is finished
Re: Delta Speaker, Monday Igbuya Impeached, Suspended From House by cedeki(m): 10:25am On May 11, 2017
I don't feel sorry for him at all, rather it's a cause for celebration, he has been used to impeached legally elected local government chairmen in several LGA's. What you sow you shall rip. Rain no dey fall for only one person roof. Mtcheww
Re: Delta Speaker, Monday Igbuya Impeached, Suspended From House by Rhodababy123: 10:25am On May 11, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Just like that No reason giveni

Anyway the reason is usually self centred not for the masses!
What has the speaker achieved How many Deltans know him

Soldier go soldier come ...
if u have lived in Delta (not visited) especially Sapele u will know him. Whatever the reason is I don't care but am happy about it. All he does is to gather money for himself and unborn generation

1 Like

Re: Delta Speaker, Monday Igbuya Impeached, Suspended From House by lordpreceey: 10:31am On May 11, 2017
Impeachment long overdue.......but this Sheriff Oborivwori is another thug

1 Like

Re: Delta Speaker, Monday Igbuya Impeached, Suspended From House by WiseFool2(m): 10:37am On May 11, 2017
Lilaex:
angry if na this useless country make I tel u no politician way no deserve impichment in fact mass burial na him all of them deserve mtchwwww
Impichment?

Re: Delta Speaker, Monday Igbuya Impeached, Suspended From House by Kabz: 10:37am On May 11, 2017
I can boldly say that Delta State is the most corrupt state in Nigeria. The Ibori clique ruling since 1999 has put the whole State under bondage. Even with its vast resources, no genuine development... It's so unfortunate
Re: Delta Speaker, Monday Igbuya Impeached, Suspended From House by WiseFool2(m): 10:47am On May 11, 2017
Rhodababy123:

if u have lived in Delta (not visited) especially Sapele u will know him. Whatever the reason is I don't care but am happy about it. All he does is to gather money for himself and unborn generation
I tell you, babe. I reside in sapele and I greatly agree with you. Igbuya returning to DSHA was and still remains a great mistake. It was evident enough that Tony Anirah was rigged out in that election. They played politics of sentiment. The only excuse they gave for him to be re elected was that unless we return him, sapele local government area won't have the opportunity of producing the number 3 citizen in the state. They weren't even campaigning based on his track record or his performance. Now, see what has happened.
Re: Delta Speaker, Monday Igbuya Impeached, Suspended From House by Nobody: 10:48am On May 11, 2017
Nice move, next should be his deputy Osanebi, Followed by that Big toothed man of a Governor, Okowa

2 Likes

Re: Delta Speaker, Monday Igbuya Impeached, Suspended From House by Nobody: 10:54am On May 11, 2017
Nigerdelta6085:
thank God una eye done dey open, pdp as far as delta is concerned is a conglomorate of greedy thieves and thugs, from ibori, uduaghan, amori, okowa, igbuya, ojougoh, tompolo even agbor is complaining about okowa...the annoying now is they would soon port to apc and be crowned as saints
Re: Delta Speaker, Monday Igbuya Impeached, Suspended From House by Tobium1(m): 11:16am On May 11, 2017
Dis Igbuya has done notin for deltans. Rt. Hon onwusanya was de best speaker ever
Re: Delta Speaker, Monday Igbuya Impeached, Suspended From House by Zulu212: 11:18am On May 11, 2017
Tho it's my state but The only thing that takes me to Delta state is wen am going to buy good quality weed....not the dust they sell here in Ugbowo

1 Like

Re: Delta Speaker, Monday Igbuya Impeached, Suspended From House by joenor(m): 11:26am On May 11, 2017
Na wah.
Re: Delta Speaker, Monday Igbuya Impeached, Suspended From House by abels(m): 11:34am On May 11, 2017
Fadelex:
this gov okowa is like a ghost governor, he's so silent, I just hope he's a silent achiever. Thr governor's hand is surely on this development
... He is doing nothing, owing, no infrastructure nothing is happening in delta o
Re: Delta Speaker, Monday Igbuya Impeached, Suspended From House by ipobbigot7: 11:35am On May 11, 2017
I suspect Ibori involvement. Is likely the impeached speaker did not show his loyalty to Ibori.
Ibori is the god of politics in Delta State, you fail to worship him you ends your political career.

1 Like

Re: Delta Speaker, Monday Igbuya Impeached, Suspended From House by scana042: 11:37am On May 11, 2017
No be james IBORI state? That place na HOME of Corruption

1 Like

Re: Delta Speaker, Monday Igbuya Impeached, Suspended From House by erico2k2(m): 11:47am On May 11, 2017
samonom:

you are right, the lion has started using his political power.
Yep that's the only way he could have been removed cos he was Ibori s boy .
Re: Delta Speaker, Monday Igbuya Impeached, Suspended From House by erico2k2(m): 11:49am On May 11, 2017
abels:
... He is doing nothing, owing, no infrastructure nothing is happening in delta o
This is sad. He could at least developed his quarters or his town like ibori did in Oghara at least earn some respect from his own people
Re: Delta Speaker, Monday Igbuya Impeached, Suspended From House by agitator: 11:50am On May 11, 2017
grinmone:
read

read what, did you even read the story?
Re: Delta Speaker, Monday Igbuya Impeached, Suspended From House by gevans(m): 11:53am On May 11, 2017
my state
Re: Delta Speaker, Monday Igbuya Impeached, Suspended From House by akoko11: 11:54am On May 11, 2017
Delta State has been imprisoned for long
Re: Delta Speaker, Monday Igbuya Impeached, Suspended From House by ztar(m): 12:44pm On May 11, 2017
the idiot that has turned the whole of Sapele LGA to his personal property.. I wonder how he became a speaker sef... that man is worse than an illiterate... he thinks his loyalty to ibori will cover him forever. .

1 Like

Re: Delta Speaker, Monday Igbuya Impeached, Suspended From House by komekn(m): 2:46pm On May 11, 2017
WiseFool2:

I tell you, babe. I reside in sapele and I greatly agree with you. Igbuya returning to DSHA was and still remains a great mistake. It was evident enough that Tony Anirah was rigged out in that election. They played politics of sentiment. The only excuse they gave for him to be re elected was that unless we return him, sapele local government area won't have the opportunity of producing the number 3 citizen in the state. They weren't even campaigning based on his track record or his performance. Now, see what has happened.

I agree without any reservation.

But if we go further when was the last time we had a free and fair election in Delta state.

Ok that's too optimistic when did we have the semblance of a credible election in Delta.

There in lies the problem and why an Agbero, illiterate thug like Igbuya could have so much forced influence in Sapele.
Re: Delta Speaker, Monday Igbuya Impeached, Suspended From House by otokx(m): 4:49pm On May 11, 2017
Delta state wadooo.
Re: Delta Speaker, Monday Igbuya Impeached, Suspended From House by Themandator: 4:55pm On May 11, 2017
obicentlis:
It will not be unconnected with the speaker getting money from the governor and not sharing it among them floor members.
In Nigeria political arena, the speaker is the chief negotiator with the governor, if he gets it and share it equally, he will remain as speaker but when he gets it and didn't share it among them,he is gone as good.

Nigerians , wise up.

All politicians are after their pocket.

Nope. It is about APC and PDP tussle in the stage. Okowa can't follow Ayiri, as leader in APC, where Ibori is likely to berth and become the leader general hence the gradual empowerment of the alternate PDP in the state, Accord party.

The impeached speaker is one of the known loyalist of Ibori while the new man, Shriiff is an ally of the governor and a better asset in that zone ......He controls everything in sight, starting from the airport at Osubi, in Okpe.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kachikwu's Letter On Corruption In NNPC: SERAP Asks Buhari To Suspend Baru / Eid-El-Fitr: Police Deploy 3,200 Personnel In Imo As Tension Heightens / Electoral Act: Presidency, OSGF Disagree Over Ministers’ Refusal To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.