Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Delta Speaker, Monday Igbuya Impeached, Suspended From House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Speaker, Monday Igbuya Impeached, Suspended From House (16331 Views)

Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) / Court Sacks Emeka Nwajiuba From House Of Reps Declares Chike Okafor As Winner / Senator Shehu Sani Suspended From APC Indefinitely (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Delta Speaker, Monday Igbuya Impeached, Suspended From House by otokx(m): 5:15pm On May 11, 2017
Themandator:

Nope. It is about APC and PDP tussle in the stage. Okowa can't follow Ayiri, as leader in APC, where Ibori is likely to berth and become the leader general hence the gradual empowerment of the alternate PDP in the state, Accord party.

The impeached speaker is one of the known loyalist of Ibori while the new man, Shriiff is an ally of the governor and a better asset in that zone ......He controls everything in sight, starting from the airport at Osubi, in Okpe.

Nice insight
Re: Delta Speaker, Monday Igbuya Impeached, Suspended From House by nwolisar: 5:26pm On May 11, 2017
Grundig:
Onanefe ibori strikes.
If I were okowa, I'd have one of my eyes at the back of my head.
You are indeed a wise man
Re: Delta Speaker, Monday Igbuya Impeached, Suspended From House by mikolo80: 5:25am On May 12, 2017
obicentlis:
It will not be unconnected with the speaker getting money from the governor and not sharing it among them floor members.
In Nigeria political arena, the speaker is the chief negotiator with the governor, if he gets it and share it equally, he will remain as speaker but when he gets it and didn't share it among them,he is gone as good.

Nigerians , wise up.

All politicians are after their pocket.
before nko. whose pocket should they be after

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan / FG Issues Security Alert, Says Boko Haram Plans Abductions For Ransom / Governor Ugwuanyi Takes Campaign Train To Markets And Streets Of Nsukka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.