Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Romance: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had S*x With Another Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had S*x With Another Man? (1857 Views)

Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man?? / Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money / Which Body Type Do Men REALLY Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had S*x With Another Man? by exlinkleads(f): 10:10am On May 11, 2017
There is this fuss about the prediction of when any woman have had sex with another man or is cheating on her husband. Many men said the can predict and can tell when their woman or wife have had sex with another man.

Question is, is it possible for men to know?

Most men will not tell you exactly how they can predict this which begs the question, is it even possible?

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/romance-can-men-really-tell-when-woman.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Romance: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had S*x With Another Man? by Nobody: 10:11am On May 11, 2017
me i fit tell wella
Re: Romance: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had S*x With Another Man? by Nobody: 10:13am On May 11, 2017
I
Re: Romance: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had S*x With Another Man? by Nobody: 10:14am On May 11, 2017
Yes, I will just use my spirit kola to check. No long talk.
Re: Romance: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had S*x With Another Man? by Nobody: 10:17am On May 11, 2017
Of Cuz a guy will know if his babe is getting the dick elsewhere...Only a dummy wouldn't grin
Re: Romance: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had S*x With Another Man? by Emodeee: 10:23am On May 11, 2017
i can tell missmossy is a virgin. i can tell sexytemi has tasted the dick, just by their comment here, the way they dress. it's accurate, try it.
Re: Romance: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had S*x With Another Man? by tintingz(m): 10:23am On May 11, 2017
Women knows how to keep secret than guys especially when it comes to sex, those guys that claim they can know if a woman has had sex with another man are just lying to themselves.

Women don't kiss and tell after sex like guys do

1 Like

Re: Romance: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had S*x With Another Man? by PenisCaP: 10:28am On May 11, 2017
If farano bleeps some1 else i will definitely know.
My fàra fara. kiss
I luf u hope u aint cheating on me sha
Re: Romance: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had S*x With Another Man? by Sexytemi(f): 10:28am On May 11, 2017
Emodeee:
i can tell mi is a virgin. i can tell has tasted the dick, just by their comment here, the way they dress. it's accurate, try it.

angryangry, its you that sabi o
Re: Romance: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had S*x With Another Man? by Emodeee: 10:30am On May 11, 2017
Sexytemi:

angryangry, its you that sabi o

am i lying ni?cheesy....... why you dey form. sheeee you be virgin? not with all those juicy package wey you possess.
Re: Romance: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had S*x With Another Man? by Sexytemi(f): 10:33am On May 11, 2017
Emodeee:

am i lying ni?cheesy....... why you dey form. sheeee you be virgin? not with all those juicy package wey you possess.

no comment o undecided
Re: Romance: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had S*x With Another Man? by moorevic(m): 12:31pm On May 11, 2017
Once she bleeps someone else i will know as long as it's not up to two days.
Re: Romance: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had S*x With Another Man? by SirMichael1: 2:30pm On May 11, 2017
Yes! There's this unseen happiness, this gush, excitement she showcases which she doesn't have before.

From the way she walks too
Re: Romance: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had S*x With Another Man? by Stevengerd(m): 2:50pm On May 11, 2017
SirMichael1:
Yes! There's this unseen happiness, this gush, excitement she showcases which she doesn't have before.

From the way she walks too
Can U Pls Shed More Light?
Re: Romance: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had S*x With Another Man? by Stevengerd(m): 2:50pm On May 11, 2017
moorevic:
Once she bleeps someone else i will know as long as it's not up to two days.
How?
Re: Romance: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had S*x With Another Man? by SirMichael1: 2:54pm On May 11, 2017
Stevengerd:
Can U Pls Shed More Light?

More lights?? Nah. That's where it ends for I'll say no more.

You're feeling like cheating on your guy?? Don't! Please if you are, do not

Re: Romance: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had S*x With Another Man? by moorevic(m): 3:26pm On May 11, 2017
Stevengerd:
How?
If you make out with her, you'll discover her vagina will be too loose that's if you know your babe well enough.

1 Like

Re: Romance: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had S*x With Another Man? by Stevengerd(m): 3:29pm On May 11, 2017
SirMichael1:

More lights?? Nah. That's where it ends for I'll say no more.
You're feeling like cheating on your guy?? Don't! Please if you are, do not
Whaz The Wan Saying

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Have Turned Relationship To Prostitution / My Girlfriend Hasn't Seen Her Period For Close To A Month Now / B00bs & A$s Everywhere! Lady With The 'biggest A$$ In Africa' Goes Raunchy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.