Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

5 Reasons You Should Quit An Abusive Relationship - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Reasons You Should Quit An Abusive Relationship (14792 Views)

She Went Back To Her Abusive Husband / Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Father Saved Her From An Abusive Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Quit An Abusive Relationship by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 11, 2017
Opinionated:

Guys take it easy. You are not women now. We guys are meant to be decisive leaders, if you get abused, deal with it.

you are a radical sexist who knows facts and shy always from them.

let me tell u an abusive woman can make a calm guy commit suicide, so tell me why would ur post cure an headache halfway?

#blue waves
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Quit An Abusive Relationship by babyfaceafrica: 12:22pm On May 11, 2017
Opinionated:

Guys take it easy. You are not women now. We guys are meant to be decisive leaders, if you get abused, deal with it.
just read what you wrote?.. If a man is abused ,he should deal with it?....can you imagine!!!!.......
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Quit An Abusive Relationship by amakadihot87(f): 12:30pm On May 11, 2017
Sunnycliff:
They will prefer to die for money than leave an abusive relationship
A patient lady can always stop an abusive man afterall its our mouth that provokes men.if we all learn to keep our mouth shut when our men are angry then there will be no more beating

a
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Quit An Abusive Relationship by friday1990: 1:02pm On May 11, 2017
End time relationship undecidedEnd time relationship
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Quit An Abusive Relationship by bullabong(m): 1:37pm On May 11, 2017
fernandobush:
MTCHEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW

So anything abusive is masculine...

You won't talk about emotional abuse that females give to men...

The pressure

The naggings

Even beating cheesy (Fat women in most cases)

Or do you think abuse is just physical? I think I dread Emotional abuse than physical abuse!!
No mind all these yeye people wey dey claim expert for woman matter. Women are naturally evil due to Eves covenant with the devil. They are just necessary evil in our lives. They emotionally abuse a man till he explodes.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Quit An Abusive Relationship by bullabong(m): 1:40pm On May 11, 2017
amakadihot87:
A patient lady can always stop an abusive man afterall its our mouth that provokes men.if we all learn to keep our mouth shut when our men are angry then there will be no more beating

a
Lovely! I love this.

Pls are you single? I really won't mind knowing you cos I need a woman with the kind of wisdom you just spoke with.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Quit An Abusive Relationship by omooba969(m): 1:43pm On May 11, 2017
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Quit An Abusive Relationship by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 11, 2017
bullabong:
No mind all these yeye people wey dey claim expert for woman matter. Women are naturally evil due to Eves covenant with the devil. They are just necessary evil in our lives. They emotionally abuse a man till he explodes.

I swear Bro!!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Quit An Abusive Relationship by Boldtrust(m): 1:52pm On May 11, 2017
ImaIma1:

So much whinning from men. Men seem to be dominating NL
you have a faulty definition of "whining", sweetheart.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Quit An Abusive Relationship by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 11, 2017
omooba969:

Ok. grin
I type fast so I make silly mistakes but I do go back and reread sometimes to correct it
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Quit An Abusive Relationship by ImaIma1(f): 3:44pm On May 11, 2017
Boldtrust:

you have a faulty definition of "whining", sweetheart.

Off course not. Both sentences are independent.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Quit An Abusive Relationship by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 11, 2017
Opinionated:

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Quit An Abusive Relationship by amakadihot87(f): 7:24am On May 13, 2017
bullabong:
Lovely! I love this.

Pls are you single? I really won't mind knowing you cos I need a woman with the kind of wisdom you just spoke with.
.......................wise women are everywhere ..........forget about me am rotten.........i can say anything i want to say without giving a damn about how people will react.............
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Quit An Abusive Relationship by bullabong(m): 9:18am On May 13, 2017
amakadihot87:
.......................wise women are everywhere ..........forget about me am rotten.........i can say anything i want to say without giving a damn about how people will react.............
pls Amaka,no matter how rotten,I would love to know u still. The supposed holy one end up being more evil.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Quit An Abusive Relationship by amakadihot87(f): 4:51am On May 16, 2017
bullabong:
pls Amaka,no matter how rotten,I would love to know u still. The supposed holy one end up being more evil.
................na you go run suit yourself
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Quit An Abusive Relationship by bullabong(m): 11:35am On May 16, 2017
amakadihot87:
................na you go run suit yourself
ok I free you! Enjoy your self.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Quit An Abusive Relationship by amakadihot87(f): 8:37pm On May 16, 2017
bullabong:
ok I free you! Enjoy your self.
.....abi?
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Quit An Abusive Relationship by bullabong(m): 10:26pm On May 16, 2017
amakadihot87:
.....abi?
Well good you know I did it just to please you,its not from my heart. Something tells me u are a very nice person to know. Think about it.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Quit An Abusive Relationship by amakadihot87(f): 4:40pm On May 17, 2017
bullabong:
Well good you know I did it just to please you,its not from my heart. Something tells me u are a very nice person to know. Think about it.
.............are you an igbo guy
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Quit An Abusive Relationship by bullabong(m): 5:19pm On May 17, 2017
amakadihot87:
Yes from Anambra.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Quit An Abusive Relationship by amakadihot87(f): 5:28pm On May 17, 2017
bullabong:
Yes from Anambra.
............which part
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Quit An Abusive Relationship by bullabong(m): 9:53pm On May 17, 2017
amakadihot87:
............which part
Obosi .
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Quit An Abusive Relationship by amakadihot87(f): 10:50pm On May 17, 2017
bullabong:
Obosi .
......hmmmmm nwanna kedu ka i mere
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Quit An Abusive Relationship by bullabong(m): 10:55pm On May 17, 2017
amakadihot87:
onye ebe ki bu?
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Quit An Abusive Relationship by bullabong(m): 10:56pm On May 17, 2017
amakadihot87:
Aru dim nma. Biko,onye ebe ki bu?
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Quit An Abusive Relationship by amakadihot87(f): 10:59pm On May 17, 2017
bullabong:
Aru dim nma. Biko,onye ebe ki bu?
..........oraifite
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Quit An Abusive Relationship by bullabong(m): 11:08pm On May 17, 2017
amakadihot87:
..........oraifite
Nice. Would u mind a whatsapp chat?
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Quit An Abusive Relationship by amakadihot87(f): 11:22pm On May 17, 2017
bullabong:
Nice. Would u mind a whatsapp chat?
..........lol spill your nomba
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Quit An Abusive Relationship by bullabong(m): 11:29pm On May 17, 2017
amakadihot87:
..........lol spill your nomba
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Quit An Abusive Relationship by bullabong(m): 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
amakadihot87:
Hello,i am waiting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

###EUROSONIC DISTRIBUTOR: Home Appliances/Kitchen Utensils @ Wholesale Prices / Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father / The Word “Marriage Is Just For Once” Is A Scam Don't Fall For It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.