Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos (13391 Views)

13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by obyrich(m): 4:57pm On May 11, 2017
refiner:

Exactly!...ur crush will just friendzone u and be dating a plain jane... undecided
Same way you will friendzone many guys crushing on you. It goes either way.
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by Homers123(m): 4:58pm On May 11, 2017
Oju pupa,idi dudu oga ju Sade adu.
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 11, 2017
watch the funniest boy on YouTube in this short comedy film. he is just Two years old but he is so funny cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB88ulVOJzw&gl=NG&client=mv-google&hl=en

check out his YouTube channel and subscribe for more
https://m.youtube.com/my_videos?client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by obyrich(m): 4:59pm On May 11, 2017
refiner:

My bf said ayam beautiful...if u like go anf hit ur head on d wall... tongue
Which bf? You don't have a bf. grin

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:11pm On May 11, 2017
Kondomatic:
Same way you friendzoned those that are interested in you.

BTW, you're just average, young with assets that are barely there so I don't understand why you see yourself as one of the most beautiful.

Because of your face?

We look beyond that.
She is beautiful if most people she has met think she is beautiful. It's not what you alone or her thinks, but what people say. Like me now, I don't know that I'm handsome but many say I am, so I guess I am. Don't beef me, just appreciate public opinion.
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by Raintaker(m): 5:19pm On May 11, 2017
sinaj:
wey ur own pic grin
If you want my pic come and collect it
grin
sinaj:
wey ur own pic grin
If you want my pic come and collect it
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by PromiseUche(m): 5:25pm On May 11, 2017
For the #charitybegins@homeguys# pls, if u want peace of mind don't date a pretty gal but a good looking gal.
Pls, there are differences btw these two set of gals.
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by safarigirl(f): 5:34pm On May 11, 2017
SirMichael1:
She's not too hot but just a slay queen. Who the heck wanna date a slay queen if not to only fück
you are one of the men she speaks of.

You have judged her without even having a conversation. Not every pretty girl is a slay queen, as you already admitted "she is not that hot"...there are no pictures here to prove that she likes expensive things. She looks like any other working lady, but you tag her a 'slay queen', because you think that is what they look like.

You need to bother to get to know someone before you make judgments on their character, you cannot judge a person you have never had a conversation with

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by Kondomatic(m): 5:45pm On May 11, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

She is beautiful if most people she has met think she is beautiful. It's not what you alone or her thinks, but what people say. Like me now, I don't know that I'm handsome but many say I am, so I guess I am. Don't beef me, just appreciate public opinion.
She is beautiful like most ladies and the ladies are in relationships, many are married some will get married on Saturday so her beauty isn't the reason she's single neither is it the reason people friendzoned her.

You get my drift?
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by Kondomatic(m): 5:46pm On May 11, 2017
refiner:

Good for you
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by bravesoul247(m): 5:54pm On May 11, 2017
horciglowri:
Abi na nd sum will b givin u stupid story
It is well babe God hlp us
You know some guys think that any beautiful lady is actually hooked up, but na niqqas way no get liver de reason like that.

There are so many reasons why guys feel intimidated by a lady's beauty. Like I actually had a convo with one guy and I asked him why dont he wanna ask one very fine light skin girl out that I'm always seeing him with, what he told me was he doesn't have money to maintain the girl's skin tone and any guy might take her from him cos she's too beautiful. I just weak.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by bravesoul247(m): 5:58pm On May 11, 2017
safarigirl:

You have judged her without even having a conversation. Not every pretty girl is a slay queen, as you already admitted "she is not that hot"...there are no pictures here to prove that she likes expensive things. She looks like any other working lady, but you tag her a 'slay queen', because you think that is what they look like.

You need to bother to get to know someone before you make judgments on their character, you cannot judge a person you have never had a conversation with
You're a wise Lady.
A very sensible Lady.
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by SirMichael1: 6:01pm On May 11, 2017
safarigirl:

Oh great! I really wanted someone to quote me and you did.

Sit now and allow me lecture you.

1. A man has a natural ability to spot slay Queens. Yes! We too have evolved minds.

2. Can't you see the adornment she has all over her head. That's a slay queen Barbie material. You don't take that type to momma wink

Could tell you more. You just need to quote me again

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by horciglowri(f): 6:08pm On May 11, 2017
Hahahaha.. A guy av given me dat ansa b4 nd d tin weak me no b here oo nd in my head am lyk who needs ur money sef? Itz jos crazy hw diz tins wrk tho instead of sumfin criuz dey will b lookin 4 friends wif benefit eehn, abeg who does dat?
Nd wen dey finally settle 4 1 fake sumfin dey will naw b regretin

bravesoul247:
You know some guys think that any beautiful lady is actually hooked up, but na niqqas way no get liver de reason like that.

There are so many reasons why guys feel intimidated by a lady's beauty. Like I actually had a convo with one guy and I asked him why dont he wanna ask one very fine light skin girl out that I'm always seeing him with, what he told me was he doesn't have money to maintain the girl's skin tone and any guy might take her from him cos she's too beautiful. I just weak.
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by bravesoul247(m): 6:16pm On May 11, 2017
horciglowri:
Hahahaha.. A guy av given me dat ansa b4 nd d tin weak me no b here oo nd in my head am lyk who needs ur money sef? Itz jos crazy hw diz tins wrk tho instead of sumfin criuz dey will b lookin 4 friends wif benefit eehn, abeg who does dat?

Well, Different strokes for different folks. People do whatever suits them.

By the way, how are you doing? I'm pretty sure trailer loads of guys must have tried getting your attention today? grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by Kondomatic(m): 6:17pm On May 11, 2017
bravesoul247:

That is not intimidation
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by horciglowri(f): 6:19pm On May 11, 2017
Hahaha abi na it is well
I am very well tnk u
Nd u?
Trailer load kor catapillar load ni

bravesoul247:
Well, Different strokes for different folks. People do whatever suits them.

By the way, how are you doing? I'm pretty sure trailer loads of guys must have tried getting your attention today. grin
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by bravesoul247(m): 6:21pm On May 11, 2017
Kondomatic:
That is not intimidation
I dont know what name you wanna Call it but when a niqqa is afraid of a guy coming to take his Lady I think that is intimidation.
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by bravesoul247(m): 6:23pm On May 11, 2017
horciglowri:
Hahaha abi na it is well
I am very well tnk u
Nd u?
Trailer load kor catapillar load ni

lol.. so na catapillar load abi? You na Slay goddess na.

I'm blessed though. Hope you had enough reason to smile today?
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by naturalwaves: 6:28pm On May 11, 2017
refiner:
U ain't alone my sis...

Most responsible men assumes u are taken already because of ur beauty,they don't bother coming close for fear of rejection...while some other men only wants to take picx with u and flaunt ur beauty to their friends and nothing more...

They dont believe that u will ever be faithful to them if they start up something with u...
Looking glass self.
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by horciglowri(f): 6:40pm On May 11, 2017
Abeg I am nt slayin enitin oo
Sure I did even tho d rain touch me small
Hope u did same 2?

bravesoul247:
lol.. so na catapillar load abi? You na Slay goddess na.

I'm blessed though. Hope you had enough reason to smile today?
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by Kondomatic(m): 6:44pm On May 11, 2017
horciglowri:

The emboldened is the reason many of you are single, it has nothing to do with your beauty.

You let your beauty to get into your head, who are you to call somebody's choice fake sumfin?

You beautiful ladies think that your being beautiful make you more deserving of love and that's the reason you're not getting it.

Just checked your dp, nothing exceptional.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by bravesoul247(m): 6:47pm On May 11, 2017
horciglowri:
Hope u did same 2?

Well I alright, I didn't cry today. Thank God. cheesy
I sent you a pm so that we can avoid derailing this thread. Better still, this is my bbm pin D8DBF443. Incase you don't mind we chat outside NL. Ok?
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by ikbnice(m): 6:48pm On May 11, 2017
refiner:
U ain't alone my sis...

Most responsible men assumes u are taken already because of ur beauty,they don't bother coming close for fear of rejection...while some other men only wants to take picx with u and flaunt ur beauty to their friends and nothing more...

They dont believe that u will ever be faithful to them if they start up something with u...
the fact is that beautiful girl are more likely to cheat because of the number of admires they gonna have.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by iamxolomon(m): 6:52pm On May 11, 2017
refiner:

hmmm she's chosen, and I was already crushing shocked
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by bravesoul247(m): 7:23pm On May 11, 2017
horciglowri:
Hope u did same 2?

sorry I just dropped my contact or PMed you without asking juat that I was avoiding to derail the thread further.
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by Akinwale14(m): 7:25pm On May 11, 2017
Abeg wetin come concern me
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by safarigirl(f): 7:58pm On May 11, 2017
ikbnice:
the fact is that beautiful girl are more likely to cheat because of the number of admires they gonna have.
fact based on what? Did you take a survey?

You will be shocked how many 'ugly' girls cheat as opposed to beautiful ones.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by rashfat(m): 8:06pm On May 11, 2017
horciglowri:
U nt alone babe, itz jos crazy wen u ar beautiful, getting a real relationship is nt easy at all.
Inshot d guys u like won't even like u sef, evri1 will jos friendzone u. Mtchhew

Confession time
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by Emmaxmusic(m): 8:09pm On May 11, 2017
hmm....... super story
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by refiner(f): 8:14pm On May 11, 2017
iamxolomon:
hmmm she's chosen, and I was already crushing shocked
wink
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by dharamanil(m): 8:29pm On May 11, 2017
Even from her complain of thinking she is too beautiful is a problem.

Guys are more interested in attitude than looks, with the right attitude, people who are able to withstand you would come for you.

Imagine looking like this and playing the usual hard to get game mehn,,, a young man would just swerve because he would feel alotta people are after u and u prolly playing games with him.

The advice is whenever u see a person u like and he likes u too, fasten thingz up

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Haters Say “Fat Girls Can’t Get A Man" - Busty Fat Model Romances Boyfriend / Please Save My Relationship / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys Ugly ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.