Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,718 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos (13358 Views)

13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by fortunarld: 12:07pm On May 11, 2017
Cherelle Neille believes she has been unable to find a boyfriend because she is too good-looking. The 26-year-old single mother from Manchester, claims her beautiful face is a curse - because potential boyfriends only see her as arm candy.

The shop assistant and aspiring actress says her dating life has been a disaster because of her looks and finds that men only want to parade her to their friends and take photos with her.

Cherelle also claims her looks can make men intimidated by her, with most assuming she doesn't have a nice personality.

The stunner has since given up on love - as she is sick of men objectifying her and simply wishes they would like her for her character rather than her appearance.Former model Cherelle said: 'I feel as though plain Janes have it easier because men will actually get to know their personality as their looks are merely average.

'Whereas for me, it's always the wrong attention, they never want to know me as a person. 'Plain girls end up with the long lasting relationships and I'm the one kissing all the frogs. 'I am sick of people assuming I am nasty when I am really a lovely person. My looks attract the wrong guys and it has been really hard, now I am completely over men.

'They continually think just because I'm good looking, I am going to be rude or stuck up. They say to me "oh you think you are too good-looking don't you?" - which is ridiculous.'Cherelle added: 'Whenever I am on a date, they only care about what I look like, they never even listen to what I am saying. 'My last boyfriend just paraded me around to his friends and only cared about having his photo taken with me. No man I've met so far is ever actually interested in having a conversation with me.'She claims being attractive has not only impacted her love life, but also her friendships.

Cherelle says she has been having trouble with her dating life for years. With failed relationships and disastrous dates, she wishes her looks stop attracting the wrong attention.

VIEW MORE PHOTOS SOURCE http://tweemk..com/2017/05/meet-beautiful-woman-who-says-shes-too.html

lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by fortunarld: 12:08pm On May 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by SirMichael1: 12:12pm On May 11, 2017
She's not too hot but just a slay queen. Who the heck wanna date a slay queen if not to only fück

18 Likes

Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 11, 2017
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by femolacqua(m): 12:22pm On May 11, 2017
Better luck next time

1 Like

Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by refiner(f): 12:30pm On May 11, 2017
U ain't alone my sis...

Most responsible men assumes u are taken already because of ur beauty,they don't bother coming close for fear of rejection...while some other men only wants to take picx with u and flaunt ur beauty to their friends and nothing more...

They dont believe that u will ever be faithful to them if they start up something with u...

15 Likes

Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by Samakus(m): 12:50pm On May 11, 2017
refiner:
U ain't alone my sis...

Most responsible men assumes u are taken already because of ur beauty,they don't bother coming close for fear of rejection...while some other men only wants to take picx with u and flaunt ur beauty to their friends and nothing more...

They dont believe that u will ever be faithful to them if they start up something with u...

This should be your song...

PREYE - EBEZINA

]He's the same God
Who was there for you in the midnight hour
He's the same God

Who is able to wipe your tears away
He's the same God
Who was there in times of lack and want
He's the same God
He's Jehovah, my great provider

Tell me why you've give up on God
Tell me why you've given up on Him
Tell me why you've given up on God
Hold down, change is on the way

Ebezina, Chukwu no nso
Ogini bu nsogbu gi
Imana odighi adigide
Nwannem ooo
Jidesieya ike
Hichaa anya gi eh
Chukwu adighi atu asi
Oga diri gi mma

Don't you cry, change is here
Weeping may endure for a night
Joy is gonna come in the morning
You don't have to cry no more
Hold God by His word, He's gonna do what He says
Lift your hands and give Him praise

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by popefuse(m): 12:55pm On May 11, 2017
refiner:
U ain't alone my sis...

did I just ear faithful? Issokay

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by Noylax(m): 12:55pm On May 11, 2017
She should take the lead and find herself one

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 11, 2017
This one?

Lol.... Mtchew.
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 11, 2017
TBH, I don't think they're intimidated by her looks but her demeanor. She looks hard, like she'd knock your teeth out if you dare approached her. A smile goes a long way with most people, not just men.

10 Likes

Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by Headlesschicken(m): 1:14pm On May 11, 2017
grin Rubbish I have seen girls much prettier than her @ Otigba junction lukin 4guys dt would take em home 4d night...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by brandydaniells(m): 1:33pm On May 11, 2017
so being fine is now a sin mmm
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by sureteeboy(m): 2:20pm On May 11, 2017
Nice pics. Lets see what the color picker has to say about her complexion

14 Likes

Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by Harwoyeez(m): 2:23pm On May 11, 2017
Somehow true but not totally true
refiner:
U ain't alone my sis...

Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by moblix: 2:52pm On May 11, 2017
Headlesschicken:
grin Rubbish I have seen girls much prettier than her @ Otigba junction lukin 4guys dt would take em home 4d night...

U dis enugu guy

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by horciglowri(f): 3:03pm On May 11, 2017
U nt alone babe, itz jos crazy wen u ar beautiful, getting a real relationship is nt easy at all.
Inshot d guys u like won't even like u sef, evri1 will jos friendzone u. Mtchhew

refiner:
U ain't alone my sis...

1 Like

Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by refiner(f): 3:11pm On May 11, 2017
horciglowri:
U nt alone babe, itz jos crazy wen u ar beautiful, getting a real relationship is nt easy at all.
Inshot d guys u like won't even like u sef, evri1 will jos friendzone u. Mtchhew

Exactly!...ur crush will just friendzone u and be dating a plain jane... undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by hernandson(m): 3:11pm On May 11, 2017
refiner:
U ain't alone my sis...

The way you sound sha,hmm
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by shiki(m): 3:22pm On May 11, 2017
Time shall tell

You will soon start fasting and prayers + unstoppable night crusade
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by Raintaker(m): 3:27pm On May 11, 2017
refiner:
U ain't alone my sis...

But u no fine na, y d comment?

...Just passing by

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by Kondomatic(m): 3:36pm On May 11, 2017
refiner:
U ain't alone my sis...

Will you keep quiet? What do you know about men that makes you think she's single because men think she's taken?

Do you know her? Do you know her character/attitude?

If the reason she's single is because men think she's taken then why do we have average looking and ugly girls that are still single?

How did the married beautiful ones get their husband?

Refiner abi Rihanna, no provoke me.

7 Likes

Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by Kondomatic(m): 3:39pm On May 11, 2017
refiner:

Exactly!...ur crush will just friendzone u and be dating a plain jane... undecided
Same way you friendzoned those that are interested in you.

BTW, you're just average, young with assets that are barely there so I don't understand why you see yourself as one of the most beautiful.

Because of your face?

We look beyond that.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:46pm On May 11, 2017
Ok grin grin

Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by Tazdroid(m): 3:48pm On May 11, 2017

Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by refiner(f): 4:05pm On May 11, 2017
Kondomatic:
Same way you friendzoned those that are interested in you.

BTW, you're just average, young with assets that are barely there so I don't understand why you see yourself as one of the most beautiful.

Because of your face?

We look beyond that.
My bf said ayam beautiful...if u like go anf hit ur head on d wall... tongue

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by emokiniovu(m): 4:29pm On May 11, 2017
you just try ,and nothing serious... look my signature and help your self
fortunarld:
SEE MORE PHOTOS OF HERE >>>>>> http://tweemk..com/2017/05/meet-beautiful-woman-who-says-shes-too.html
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 11, 2017
After one sef dey pose
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by Frolic: 4:35pm On May 11, 2017
Lol. Yeye dey smell
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by chiiraq802(m): 4:38pm On May 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by sinaj(f): 4:50pm On May 11, 2017
Raintaker:
But u no fine na, y d comment
...Just passing by
wey ur own pic grin
Re: Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos by horciglowri(f): 4:51pm On May 11, 2017
Abi na nd sum will b givin u stupid story
It is well babe God hlp us
refiner:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? / Too Much Boobs: Meet Another Busty Nigerian Lady Trending On Social Media (18+ P / 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.