Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. (7582 Views)

Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video / The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. / Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by AlvanT(m): 5:23pm On May 24, 2017
Billyonaire:

Unfortunately Yes, but for some on 3D your judgement takes long and hard times, but for those on 5D, your karma could be over within a minute. Talk about receiving just a minute of headaches for knocking another on the head and making him sleep in the hospital for a month and all you pay back is 1 minute of headache ? The Gods are wise. The vibration of higher beings is far higher than lower beings, so I wish you Godspeed.

If you proceed higher than that, then it is over with Karma. If I kill my chicken to cook pepper soup this evening, there is no Karma. In essence, there comes a time in the life of soul where you can God over the others. That is the role of the Gods. To do as they wish in furtherance of the greater goal of the cosmos.
I've been searching for the thread you talked about tithing and the law of sacrifice to no avail.I don't mean to digress but can you say you're fulfiling an obligation of giving if you help random strangers in distress you come across? I have not grown to the capacity of donating to charity and I'm not an income earner yet(to give my 10%) since I'm still in college,I'm thankful I rarely lack and I do extend help to others too.Does it count as tithing too or do I have to reserve a substantial pakage for the clergy man too?
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 24, 2017
AlvanT:
I've been searching for the thread you talked about tithing and the law of sacrifice to no avail.I don't mean to digress but can you say you're fulfiling an obligation of giving if you help random strangers in distress you come across? I have not grown to the capacity of donating to charity and I'm not an income earner yet(to give my 10%) since I'm still in college,I'm thankful I rarely lack and I do extend help to others too.Does it count as tithing too or do I have to reserve a substantial pakage for the clergy man too?
Tithe is not always about money, you can give your time, you can give a helping hand to others in need and you can even give the items you dont need anymore to the less priviledged. The greatest is when what you give means something to you, then you give it out, that feeling you have during that moment of the giving of yourself is what you need to replicate always when making your demands to the universe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by swegiedon(m): 12:03pm On May 25, 2017
Cool stuff...just started reading the book
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nostradamus: 12:57am On May 26, 2017
Billyonaire:

I was an atheist. I became atheist after being an ordained Elder. I was not satisfied in 'believing', so I was convinced that I cant believe what I cant see, so I was forced into atheism by circumstances. As a good student of Advanced Physics I started researching about life using Quantum Physics, Biogenesis and Digital Physics. To be frank with you, I am scared of what I am seeing. We walk on a surface of Earth and we have no idea how it was created, who created it, why it was created, why we were born, why we are here and what death is.

My quest to answer all these questions have taken me on a great journey, on this journey I have come no no across the sources of knowledge of Eckankar, Amorc, Free Mason, Illuminati, and all religions, Yes, all these organizations are trying to pitch together a single wisdom. It is the same message that I am searching but without a label.
wow an impressive profile, pls bill am a starter in esoteric stuff, pls drop an advice for a beginner willing to work hard to achieve God hood.
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nobody: 1:43am On May 26, 2017
Nostradamus:
wow an impressive profile, pls bill am a starter in esoteric stuff, pls drop an advice for a beginner willing to work hard to achieve God hood.
You can teach yourself. Yes, you can teach yourself better than any teacher in the world, besides, you have your own guardian angel, yes a spirit guide, not one, not once, classes change, experiences change, so though there is a lifelong guide, there are others who come along, just cause you to learn, either from experience or from history or from memory. Asking me that you want to learn is directed. So, you see my friend, all you have been doing in this life has always been the universe with the supervision of spirit guides putting you through all. You are NEVER alone and I mean it. But the issue is, they are in the next world, I call it Quantum World, you are not if you say Spiritual world but it makes more sense if we say, Physical world is 3D and there are higher dimensions, so things under the dark matter label are things on 4D and upwards dimensions. You see, your spirit guides exist in multi-dimensions, that is how they can reach different entities to remind them of who they are.

Welcome to the real world. Welcome.

Just stay silent, for a moment with your eyes closed, that is when the eyes that sees the quantum world opens, so close your physical eyes very very well,and your pineal will light up, then quieten your thoughts and breath deep and blank your mind, then say "Spirit Guide, let me feel yur presence". The WATCH OUT! Something will happen to proof to you a presence, dont be scared. You will know through synchronicity that there is always someone with you. He/She will be with you even when you want to die and even when you die, you will meet at the quantum world.

Welcome, Welcome to the beautiful quantum world, where fear is understood and energy is defined.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nostradamus: 11:08am On May 26, 2017
Billyonaire:
You can teach yourself. Yes, you can teach yourself better than any teacher in the world, besides, you have your own guardian angel, yes a spirit guide, not one, not once, classes change, experiences change, so though there is a lifelong guide, there are others who come along, just cause you to learn, either from experience or from history or from memory. Asking me that you want to learn is directed. So, you see my friend, all you have been doing in this life has always been the universe with the supervision of spirit guides putting you through all. You are NEVER alone and I mean it. But the issue is, they are in the next world, I call it Quantum World, you are not if you say Spiritual world but it makes more sense if we say, Physical world is 3D and there are higher dimensions, so things under the dark matter label are things on 4D and upwards dimensions. You see, your spirit guides exist in multi-dimensions, that is how they can reach different entities to remind them of who they are.

Welcome to the real world. Welcome.

Just stay silent, for a moment with your eyes closed, that is when the eyes that sees the quantum world opens, so close your physical eyes very very well,and your pineal will light up, then quieten your thoughts and breath deep and blank your mind, then say "Spirit Guide, let me feel yur presence". The WATCH OUT! Something will happen to proof to you a presence, dont be scared. You will know through synchronicity that there is always someone with you. He/She will be with you even when you want to die and even when you die, you will meet at the quantum world.

Welcome, Welcome to the beautiful quantum world, where fear is understood and energy is defined.
hmmm!! This is nice and encouraging, pls sir, i have a question about the third eye, i have never tried to open mine before but I tried this morning, I used a material sent to me by a fellow nairalander, the exercise involved sitting down with the back straight, closing your eyes and saying 'THOE' (i pronounced 'th' like 'd' so I said 'thoe' like 'doe' the amazing thing is after doing this exercise, i start feeling a strong headache,i later took my bath with cold water and stroll to school, the headache stopped for a brief moment and resume again, but this with feverish feeling, fatigue and a urge to use the toilet, pls sir i need to ask are these signs normal considering that this is my first attempt at opening the third eye?

1 Like

Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nostradamus: 12:09pm On May 26, 2017
Nostradamus:
hmmm!! This is nice and encouraging, pls sir, i have a question about the third eye, i have never tried to open mine before but I tried this morning, I used a material sent to me by a fellow nairalander, the exercise involved sitting down with the back straight, closing your eyes and saying 'THOE' (i pronounced 'th' like 'd' so I said 'thoe' like 'doe' the amazing thing is after doing this exercise, i start feeling a strong headache,i later took my bath with cold water and stroll to school, the headache stopped for a brief moment and resume again, but this with feverish feeling, fatigue and a urge to use the toilet, pls sir i need to ask are these signs normal considering that this is my first attempt at opening the third eye?
please note that I woke up from bed very healthy
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by hermeslavey: 3:15pm On May 26, 2017
Nostradamus:

for now just study everything and when i say everything i mean everything, just study, study, study, and study, then stop, because in much study there is no end, now get down to practice, practice, practice,and pratice nothing more but practice that's all.
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nostradamus: 4:09pm On May 26, 2017
hermeslavey:

for now just study everything and when i say everything i mean everything, just study, study, study, and study, then stop, because in much study there is no end, now get down to practice, practice, practice,and pratice nothing more but practice that's all.
tnxx sir your advice is a very good encouragement, i am determined, will practice really hard.
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 26, 2017
Nostradamus:
tnxx sir your advice is a very good encouragement, i am determined, will practice really hard.

Common man, slow down, dont dedicate all your time to this, but make sure it is part of your life. There is no end to it as physical entities, but as you keep studying and practicing, you will upgrade the OS of your Smart Body, and receive guidance from spirit to make good decisions in life and when that time comes, if you want to live longer and alter the codecs of your DNA you will be able to do it and live a very wonderful life and age slowly. So, dont over do it, just read and practice and keep the message in your heart while going about your daily chores. And you will be a living miracle. Do not devote all your time for it. You are here because you needed Earth to grow to become your greatest version and you are not alone, but you need to eat, drink and enjoy, be rich and love this life. This is freedom life. Unlike living wretched and hoping to enjoy in heaven, I am here to encourage all children of Light to know that we own this world and we must do everything possible to make our life work. You achieve everything you set out to achieve with the guidance of spirit.

Congrats for remembering your real nature. You have made a wonderful decision.

4 Likes

Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nostradamus: 10:25am On May 27, 2017
Billyonaire:

Common man, slow down, dont dedicate all your time to this, but make sure it is part of your life. There is no end to it as physical entities, but as you keep studying and practicing, you will upgrade the OS of your Smart Body, and receive guidance from spirit to make good decisions in life and when that time comes, if you want to live longer and alter the codecs of your DNA you will be able to do it and live a very wonderful life and age slowly. So, dont over do it, just read and practice and keep the message in your heart while going about your daily chores. And you will be a living miracle. Do not devote all your time for it. You are here because you needed Earth to grow to become your greatest version and you are not alone, but you need to eat, drink and enjoy, be rich and love this life. This is freedom life. Unlike living wretched and hoping to enjoy in heaven, I am here to encourage all children of Light to know that we own this world and we must do everything possible to make our life work. You achieve everything you set out to achieve with the guidance of spirit.

Congrats for remembering your real nature. You have made a wonderful decision.

alright, please give me a simple exercise to open the third eye
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nobody: 11:30am On May 27, 2017
Nostradamus:
alright, please give me a simple exercise to open the third eye
I do not recommend forced activation of the pineal while all other chakras are not opened yet, because it will create imbalances.

My advice to your personal advancement is to keep reading, keep meditating, keep asking your spirit guide to take you through the journey. The pineal will be de-calcified and you will start seeing through the inter-dimensions of dark matter when that time comes.

1 Like

Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by donswaga: 9:09am On May 29, 2017
1.how do I contact my spirit guide

2.can my spirit guide will to help me through this journey

3.has a physical human being, what are the implications of having this knowledge and also not having this knowledge at the same time.

@billyonaira
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Immorttal: 10:05am On May 29, 2017
kkins25:

dont tell me u cant move ur eyeballs when your eyes are closed. When u view the centre of ur head ur field of view would become halved...
Half open half closed. Like i said the important part is to wake up before the usual time you wake up in the morning... Try the concentration techniqued mentioned in the book. Use d one dat suites u.
Dont move, dont think or else your consciousness would be fully awoken. Den try. No just sleep sha...u might get into sleep paralysis... Im not trying again until i hav tackled my fear.

There was a tym i woke up one nyt to check if my phone was charging. I arose pressed the button of my phone nd saw the battery bar moving indicating charging. I went back to sleep.. Woke up immediately again to check my phone again. Wierd ryt. Dats because d first time i checked if it was charging, i was dreaming.... Im not too sure but it was so freaking real.. I felt the hardness of the phone button, i mean my physical sense were active.
Im no expert.

regarding your last paragraph, you astral projected uknowingly. The only difference is you didnt recognize to focus on the clarity of your environs. Many people have done this without knowing, it is not rocket science and it is not to be dreaded, it is part and parcel of us. We are pure consciousness.
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by kkins25(m): 11:05am On May 29, 2017
Immorttal:

regarding your last paragraph, you astral projected uknowingly. The only difference is you didnt recognize to focus on the clarity of your environs. Many people have done this without knowing, it is not rocket science and it is not to be dreaded, it is part and parcel of us. We are pure consciousness.
Have you had any experiences yourself? Ive been trying recently but cant focus.
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Immorttal: 11:18am On May 29, 2017
kkins25:

Have you had any experiences yourself? Ive been trying recently but cant focus.
yes, if you can maintain the balance between being awake while asleep then good ie maintaining your consciousness while asleep (almost sleep) then try to open your eyes you will open the third eye then again try to walk out of your body and it starts. Not all o.b.e starts with vibration but i noticed that during my early stages i experience vibration while asleep, the vibration just arrive on its own when that happens i try to walk out my body and it begins. The environment especially would be vague as if mist is falling but you can use intent to clear it or try to shout "clear" or clarity" and everything would be clear. The colours during obe are not the same ,slightly dimmer than physical realm. You reported to have pressed your phone to see if it is charging, you pressed the nonphysical phone yes everything exist in other dimensions.
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by kkins25(m): 12:14pm On May 29, 2017
Immorttal:
yes, if you can maintain the balance between being awake while asleep then good ie maintaining your consciousness while asleep (almost sleep) then try to open your eyes you will open the third eye then again try to walk out of your body and it starts. Not all o.b.e starts with vibration but i noticed that during my early stages i experience vibration while asleep, the vibration just arrive on its own when that happens i try to walk out my body and it begins. The environment especially would be vague as if mist is falling but you can use intent to clear it or try to shout "clear" or clarity" and everything would be clear. The colours during obe are not the same ,slightly dimmer than physical realm. You reported to have pressed your phone to see if it is charging, you pressed the nonphysical phone yes everything exist in other dimensions.

The book ultimate reality talks bouts different shperes of existence have you traveled to such shperes?
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by swegiedon(m): 10:28pm On May 29, 2017
Immorttal:

I need you to send me materials concerning the third eye and manifestation of intention
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 30, 2017
Nostradamus:
please note that I woke up from bed very healthy
The headaches and what you felt are normal, you'd be fine. Just keep practising for 3 weeks and you will start seeing into other dimensions.
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Immorttal: 7:11am On May 31, 2017
hermeslavey:
kkins25,
pls try and register the sound u, heard it's very, very, important. E.g did it sound, iiiiiiiiiihhhhh or uuuuuuuuhhhhh,
let me know so that i can aid or advice u on how to use the sound u heard, in ur spiritual journey or undertaking.
last night, i noticed a vibration and walked out of my body, i heard a sound for the first time, very good to the hearing, in fact i felt some kind of connection with the sound. It sounds like a powerful high-pitched steaming machine, it goes Bpuh-hhhhh-hhhhh Bpuh-hhhh-hhhhhh Bpuh-hhhh-hhhh exactly like the sound sewage disposal vehicle make when extruding sewage from the wc. Please what does this sound mean, enlighten me.
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
I experienced mine too..the sound was lyk some sort of wind moving at a high speed. .bhoom..bhoom..bhoom. I felt cold too
I swear I was scared..I had to struggle to get back to my body
The Amazing​ thing is that i know how to reach this state without much stuggle,and it's like this;
I just need to switch off the light,sleep on my right side(not on my back). After some few minutes, I just don't feel my body while still retaining full awareness..sort of dreaming lucid.
Immorttal:
last night, i noticed a vibration and walked out of my body, i heard a sound for the first time, very good to the hearing, in fact i felt some kind of connection with the sound. It sounds like a powerful high-pitched steaming machine, it goes Bpuh-hhhhh-hhhhh Bpuh-hhhh-hhhhhh Bpuh-hhhh-hhhh exactly like the sound sewage disposal vehicle make when extruding sewage from the wc. Please what does this sound mean, enlighten me.
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by tollyboy5(m): 3:29am On Jun 03, 2017
lemme join at this point
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Immorttal: 6:52am On Jun 03, 2017
illuminated93:
I experienced mine too..the sound was lyk some sort of wind moving at a high speed. .bhoom..bhoom..bhoom. I felt cold too
I swear I was scared..I had to struggle to get back to my body
The Amazing​ thing is that i know how to reach this state without much stuggle,and it's like this;
I just need to switch off the light,sleep on my right side(not on my back). After some few minutes, I just don't feel my body while still retaining full awareness..sort of dreaming lucid.
for us to hear different sounds indicated that indeed we are on a journey (school)here from different parts of the universe. When you experience fear during astral travels its because you are a rookie but with more practise you'll be aclimatise to it. There is nothing to fear, the fear is within you (you created it) it doesn't exist. OBE is easy for the seeking mind, infact a good number of people do this regularly inadvertently and still cant explain it, for example lying on the couch half asleep and you feel the urge to go get your phone on the cushion some meters away from your bedroom, at this point if you try to walk up then you will experience obe without knowing it. It happens to people always.
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by oaroloye(m): 7:12am On Jun 04, 2017
SHALOM!

Billyonaire:
Stay tuned to this interesting Episode. I will take the journey from Sciences behind the Symbology of Quanta to Religions' Personalization of Energies, Occults' Personification of Spirits to the Purpose of Life, and why you should remember your Soul Mission IN the SupraSonic Holographic Gameshow on a Grand Mechanized Flying Permaculture called Earth, across the depth of Cosmos.

This is going to be an interesting Sciento-common-sensical, Spirito-cultural view of the Theory of Everything, the one called Unified Field Theory which String and M-Theory seeks to unify.

This is going to be my version. And I hope, you won't believe me. Cos if you do, it will definitely Change Your Life.

Stay Tuned, this message will come on a no fix date, but it will come like a thief, as the 'Son of Man' but it is the next thread, it can come as soon as any minute from now or as long as tomorrow. (I hope you understand the message).

I HATE WHEN PEOPLE TAKE BIBLE TEACHINGS, REMOVE ALL MENTION OF GOD FROM THEM, AND PRESENT THEM AS THEIR OWN REVELATION!

That is how L. RON HUBBARD scored BIG with SCIENTOLOGY- all he did was JUST DO what the Lord COMMANDED in MATTHEW 18- but have people do it for THEMSELVES, not for GOD.

That is how RHONDA BYRNE scored BIG with THE SECRET- merely doing what the Lord Taught in MARK 4 and 11, and removing all references to GOD from her teachings.
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by orunto27: 7:29am On Jun 04, 2017
Are talking of a journey to Entelechy?
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by richardbrandy: 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
just saw the thread i just downloaded the ebook thanks guys
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 12, 2017
The Book is indeed wonderful, Am still studying!!! Thanks like minds

1 Like

Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by elmas(m): 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2017
@5Mindset
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by kkins25(m): 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2017
billyonaire, now that you're back, before I go in to my issue, how's life going?? how biafra ??

during my meditation days, ive paused for now.
I was dreaming of a particular lady, she is muslim- hausa muslim for that matter. we are good friends, I was inasenly crushing on her during my school days.
havent seen her face to face for like 6 months but she keeps appearing in my dreams (when I was meditating). in the dream we would just be talking (most of which I dont remember) but the ones that I get conscious about nd remember when I awoke is the part were she teases me about not formally asking her out... in one dream infact she scoped me more than I have scoped any babe in my life to the extent that when I woke up, the love I had for her was "re-sparkled"... I felt really calm nd a level of peace I havnt felt b4...
in reality she is aware of my emotions, sometimes she looks at me like she feels d same( I forgot to add she is preping for marriage), her friends do tease me about it infront of her. what could be happening sorry to bother mr billyonaire, I knw say body dey hot for biafra now, nigeria dey vex me pass u aswear. planning on getting d Bleep out. .refused to go for nysc bcuz of the rubbish dey call government.
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by calculator123(m): 8:51am On Aug 21, 2017
Immorttal:
if you encounter difficulty i will give you a working link.
..Pls can you paste the working link?
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nobody: 1:16am On Sep 09, 2017
Who else is still reading d book, started jus 2weeks ago, Quite a slow reader but am in part 3 page 398
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Ranchhoddas: 2:32am On Sep 09, 2017
Immorttal:
What do you mean a vibration?
Like a sudden jerk?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OMG! The Punishment For Reading A Bible In Saudi Arabia(viewers Discretion ) / Tope Alabi And Shola Allynson Perform At Lagos State House Carol / Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.