Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,562 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. (7552 Views)

Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video / The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. / Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by hermeslavey: 11:11pm On May 12, 2017
i sent u a mail, pls reply @ billy
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 12, 2017
Goddys:
The book is a replica of what Billionaire has been advocating..I have scan through all the pages. Its a very nice one.

Thanks bro, Truth is always truth. I am taking my time to go through this great book page by page. I will write a comprehensive book of not more than 100 pages on the Universe, God and the Essence of Existence. This is just a proof to everyone that read that my work, that I have been right all along.

6 Likes

Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by tracrbloc: 2:56am On May 13, 2017
Billyonaire:

Thanks bro, Truth is always truth. I am taking my time to go through this great book page by page. I will write a comprehensive book of not more than 100 pages on the Universe, God and the Essence of Existence. This is just a proof to everyone that read that my work, that I have been right all along.
I'm glad this book is touching you all the way it opened my EYE. To add, this book is not to be read like a novel. It should be taken as an encyclopaedia, that is why I had to get the hard copy to add to my library. I have not had the soft copy for a long while until I recommended to Billyonaire, I will love to share my take from the book (I have began to read the book again and brought out the notes I made earlier)....please, let us approach with open minds and the intent to pick something useful. Sir Billyonaire, I may have a thing or two to add to your other thread on "Creating or Manifesting Desires." I have been inspired by you, so I FEEL it would be worthwhile to add my voice to others that have been calling out to humanity to AWAKE and SEE reality! Thank you Sir Billyonaire.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nobody: 8:16am On May 13, 2017
tracrbloc:

I'm glad this book is touching you all the way it opened my EYE. To add, this book is not to be read like a novel. It should be taken as an encyclopaedia, that is why I had to get the hard copy to add to my library. I have not had the soft copy for a long while until I recommended to Billyonaire, I will love to share my take from the book (I have began to read the book again and brought out the notes I made earlier)....please, let us approach with open minds and the intent to pick something useful. Sir Billyonaire, I may have a thing or two to add to your other thread on "Creating or Manifesting Desires." I have been inspired by you, so I FEEL it would be worthwhile to add my voice to others that have been calling out to humanity to AWAKE and SEE reality! Thank you Sir Billyonaire.
I am more grateful to you for exposing us this book. Now, I have a stronger conviction that somehow others before me have found great truth and I even appreciate it more before it took me over a decade of constant probes on Quantum Dynamics and so many sleepless nights to come to my convictions. Now this book, this great work by Adrian Cooper is just encouragement to continue to share my now confirmed views on our true nature.

Ofcourse, I always welcome discussion, open minded discussion offers one opportunity to learn from others with a different perspective. I will like to listen to what you have to share on materializing our desires too. You have a willing audience in me, and of course others.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by hermeslavey: 9:18am On May 13, 2017
billy, pls reply my mail, thank u.
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nobody: 10:23am On May 13, 2017
hermeslavey:
billy, pls reply my mail, thank u.
I am sorry, I hardly check my mails cos I am most times on mobile and on the move. If you can paste the message here I can respond. We are all anonymous, or so I believe, so what ever your inquiry is, might resonate with others' and my response will be helpful to others on their journeys through life.

2 Likes

Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by hermeslavey: 11:36pm On May 13, 2017
Billyonaire:
I am sorry, I hardly check my mails cos I am most times on mobile and on the move. If you can paste the message here I can respond. We are all anonymous, or so I believe, so what ever your inquiry is, might resonate with others' and my response will be helpful to others on their journeys through life.
pls can i have ur mobile contact ?
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by redvektor(m): 1:05am On May 14, 2017
oga billion hotep my king nice work so far on nairaland ur threads on Nairaland has being a bomb keep it up

you guys should also read

journey of souls
is a great book I have the PDF on my phone
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by netzro(m): 7:14am On May 14, 2017
tracrbloc:

Bro waiting patiently for your contributions on the other thread, I am also reading the book, downloaded it yesterday, thanks and a bigger thanks to Billyonaire
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nobody: 7:20am On May 14, 2017
netzro:

Bro waiting patiently for your contributions on the other thread, I am also reading the book, downloaded it yesterday, thanks and a bigger thanks to Billyonaire

This thread has to stay alive until we digest that book. On this thread, we will all solve the puzzle convincingly, then we will be so proud to have access to a rare knowledge of the universe that others do not have. ....That is the real definition of occult. When we have that knowledge, then we will never be the same again, cos we will never take life as the same again. Only people who are prepared to change their minds venture to read this book.

6 Likes

Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nobody: 7:21am On May 14, 2017
redvektor:
oga billion hotep my king nice work so far on nairaland ur threads on Nairaland has being a bomb keep it up

you guys should also read

journey of souls
is a great book I have the PDF on my phone
Thanks my spirit friend, I will download your recommendation too. Thanks once again.
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by tracrbloc: 7:37am On May 14, 2017
netzro:

thank you brother. I am a little busy with some work now, I will begin my contribution from 10pm. Please forgive my delay.

1 Like

Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by netzro(m): 9:49am On May 14, 2017
tracrbloc:

thank you brother. I am a little busy with some work now, I will begin my contribution from 10pm. Please forgive my delay.
Noted
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by netzro(m): 2:46pm On May 14, 2017
Knowledge is indeed Power, John 14:20
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Goddys(m): 6:14pm On May 14, 2017
Everything emanates from His imagination and becomes condensed into matter as He desires.
The Universe and everything in it are projection of His thoughts.
The yesterday, Today and Tomorrow are all happening at the same time in Him.
Time and Space are constructs of man as a result of man's limitation to grasp the ultimate reality.
Every existence is in Him. He is the unity of all things.
Just as a movie director, He structures everything in orderliness. Every actor in the movie has a script to act. He modifies each actor's script as He wishes.
Man's essence is his spirit. In order to experience the third dimensional realm, it becomes imperative that man's spirit be covered with soul and body so as to experience existence in the earth.
Today, man has lost focus. Constructs of men like religions, politics, money and indoctrination in the name of education has pushed man further from his divinity.
Ye are gods for Ye are product of His imagination.

That book ' ultimate reality' encapsulates everything that has been subject of dispute in our quest for enlightenment.

2 Likes

Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 14, 2017
Goddys:
Everything emanates from His imagination and becomes condensed into matter as He desires.
Time and Space are constructs of man as a result of man's limitation to grasp the ultimate reality.
Just as a movie director, He structures everything in orderliness. Every actor in the movie has a script to act. He modifies each actor's script as He wishes.
Man's essence is his spirit. In order to experience the third dimensional realm, it becomes imperative that man's spirit be covered with soul and body so as to experience existence in the earth.
Today, man has lost focus. Constructs of men like religions, politics, money and indoctrination in the name of education has pushed man further from his divinity.

That book ' ultimate reality' encapsulates everything that has been subject of dispute in our quest for enlightenment.

Goddys are you through with the book yet ?
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Goddys(m): 8:21pm On May 14, 2017
Billyonaire:

Goddys are you through with the book yet ?
No I am not but I have read substantial part of it. I'm a very fast reader.
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 14, 2017
Goddys:
No I am not but I have read substantial part of it. I'm a very fast reader.
Good
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Oloruntobi4382(m): 12:41pm On May 15, 2017
Mehn, the book dey hot. Can't wait to digest all the pages.

1 Like

Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Willzz(m): 1:43pm On May 15, 2017
By your words, you are justified and by your words, you are condemned..
This book has opened my eyes to understand some teachings of the bible.
Creation is a continual process and we have been charged to create and recreate our own realities with our thoughts, words and actions.

1 Like

Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 15, 2017
I'm not just reading the book,but I'm also trying to study it delicately. I might take a greater amount of time concluding my read of the book. What I've been able to deduce thus far;
In the beginning before we had a soul identity,it was an aspect of God,or you could say a spark of God that existed. This spark needed something so it would have a purpose. The spark was deposited on a form and it became individuated(a being). So we already have an aspect of God in us all. It is our life purpose that "this self aware-God spark" which contains our very essence journeys back to God(the ultimate). At this point,we dwell in God, we then make a return back.when this happens, we are perfect in our ways,by extension,we are God,we have the God consciousness in us.

NB:when people say we are God,it shouldn't be thought of as being the ultimate being. But it should be thought of as being like the ultimate being. Thus the saying ," as above,so below". We are God in our plane,cos we dwell in him and him in us. Whatever he is capable of achieving in his innermost realm, we are capable of achieving in our outer realm. We need no intermediary to gain access to the source of all.

After our journey to God,where we return to is what I'm yet to find out. Though, I'm in its early pages.
Billyonaire:
Good
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 15, 2017
Can u help simplify with an explanation, the constructs of time and spce.
Goddys:

Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Oloruntobi4382(m): 2:39pm On May 15, 2017
So far as i have read. Ancient wisdom has been passed down to us from our ancestors. This wisdom teaches we are part of God and God is part of us. Experiencing everything the same time. We are also creators, so it's also part of us to continue creation. And this realm is holographic in nature and everything connects to each other.
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Willzz(m): 2:48pm On May 15, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
So far as i have read. Ancient wisdom has been passed down to us from our ancestors. This wisdom teaches we are part of God and God is part of us. Experiencing everything the same time. We are also creators, so it's also part of us to continue creation. And this realm is holographic in nature and everything connects to each other.
The modern day religions tend to be a lesser truth when compared to the ancients religions and teachings.
I think the modern day religions were put in place to limit man from attaining his/her true purpose which is journeying back to the The Creator, The Supreme Being

3 Likes

Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Oloruntobi4382(m): 2:55pm On May 15, 2017
Willzz:

The modern day religions tend to be a lesser truth when compared to the ancients religions and teachings.
I think the modern day religions were put in place to limit man from attaining his/her true purpose which is journeying back to the The Creator, The Supreme Being
Very true sir. Personally i practice Buddhism and i can tell you ancient wisdom especially those from the east will make everyone's life better. Religions like modern christianity, islam teachings tend to blind us from searching for the supreme truth. The truth is within us, embeded deep in our dna. All we have to do is connect to the spark in us.

2 Likes

Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Willzz(m): 3:14pm On May 15, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Very true sir. Personally i practice Buddhism and i can tell you ancient wisdom especially those from the east will make everyone's life better. Religions like modern christianity, islam teachings tend to blind us from searching for the supreme truth. The truth is within us, embeded deep in our dna. All we have to do is connect to the spark in us.
Have you had an OBE before? And how was it?
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Oloruntobi4382(m): 3:17pm On May 15, 2017
Willzz:

Have you had an OBE before? And how was it?
Not yet, still working on my chakras.
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by lymelyte(m): 6:15pm On May 15, 2017
This book is an eye opener although, I am still at the infant stage of the book.So many integral knowledge have been hidden from man for ages all in the name of religion, dogma and creed smiley. Nothing like chance, luck or co-incidence exist. They all emanate from cause and effect. I just finished the part on re-incarnation and I was amazed.
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 16, 2017
lymelyte:
This book is an eye opener although, I am still at the infant stage of the book.So many integral knowledge have been hidden from man for ages all in the name of religion, dogma and creed smiley. Nothing like chance, luck or co-incidence exist. They all emanate from cause and effect. I just finished the part on re-incarnation and I was amazed.

Which page are you now ?
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by lymelyte(m): 8:28am On May 17, 2017
Billyonaire:

Which page are you now ?
i am in part 2, chapter 40 page 225.
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nobody: 10:53am On May 17, 2017
lymelyte:
Too fast dude, too fast. I hope you are understanding it well.
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by mrmrmister: 11:26am On May 17, 2017
lymelyte:

Wow 40? When I'm still on 7.

I've got to devote more time to this book.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Annual New Year Prophecies: A Man-made Tradition Or Inspired Of God? / What Are Your Plans For Easter? / Six Important Lessons Christians Could Learn From A Wise Heathen King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.