Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,545 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. (7551 Views)

Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video / The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. / Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 17, 2017
I'm in page on page 90..I went outta the book to read about bohm's theory of implicate and explicate orders...I really want to grasp the concepts of the book from a quantum perspective..I might take a greater to time to read up
Billyonaire:

Which page are you now ?

1 Like

Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by netzro(m): 12:27pm On May 17, 2017
Chapter 28 What happens after death

From my understanding, when a person dies he shifts consciousness to the Ether body from there to the Astral body depending on the soul he either reincanates or proceed further to the inner self to be at one with The Source, if am correct this holds for souls that are "righteous" what about the "unrighteous" souls, how will they atone for their "unrighteousness", will Karma take effect?

NB, on the quoted words, I can't really find a better word but coming from a Christian background I decided to use them

1 Like

Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 17, 2017
netzro:
Chapter 28 What happens after death

From my understanding, when a person dies he shifts consciousness to the Ether body from there to the Astral body depending on the soul he either reincanates or proceed further to the inner self to be at one with The Source, if am correct this holds for souls that are "righteous" what about the "unrighteous" souls, how will they atone for their "unrighteousness", will Karma take effect?

NB, on the quoted words, I can't really find a better word but coming from a Christian background I decided to use them
Quieten the religious background noise while reading the book. You can analyze your thoughts after you round up the book. Dont be gullible in anyway, do not believe anything. Keep an open mind until you 'know' through 'understanding'. ignore belief for now. I will tell you guys the the hidden summary when we are through with the book.

2 Likes

Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by lymelyte(m): 12:47pm On May 17, 2017
Billyonaire:
Too fast dude, too fast. I hope you are understanding it well.
sure I am grin.2 to 3 chapters each day.
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 17, 2017
lymelyte:
sure I am grin.2 to 3 chapters each day.
Yea, it is not a novel, it is a Bible...lol

2 Likes

Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by tracrbloc: 11:58pm On May 19, 2017
Willzz:

The modern day religions tend to be a lesser truth when compared to the ancients religions and teachings.
I think the modern day religions were put in place to limit man from attaining his/her true purpose which is journeying back to the The Creator, The Supreme Being
modern day religions is and has always been a tool of control.

2 Likes

Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Willzz(m): 12:56am On May 20, 2017
tracrbloc:

modern day religions is and has always been a tool of control.
Hmm.. IMO, I see religion as a divide and conquer tool. It creates division, placing a man against his neighbour, friends turning into strangers just because one refuse to continue in their mutual dogma.

1 Like

Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by tracrbloc: 8:19am On May 20, 2017
Willzz:

Hmm.. IMO, I see religion as a divide and conquer tool. It creates division, placing a man against his neighbour, friends turning into strangers just because one refuse to continue in their mutual dogma.

it is easier to control a disunited and disorganised people.

2 Likes

Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Stinson007(m): 12:39pm On May 20, 2017
tracrbloc:

LOL! Here it goes:
http://www.all-love-community.com/docsp/libros
click on "adrian cooper-our ultimate reality.pdf" to download.
I have been following alot here, I love knowledge and hope to make my contributions soon. The book I just downloaded and it's in Spanish. Can I possibly get the English version or a tip on how to translate it?
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Oloruntobi4382(m): 3:07pm On May 20, 2017
Stinson007:
I have been following alot here, I love knowledge and hope to make my contributions soon. The book I just downloaded and it's in Spanish. Can I possibly get the English version or a tip on how to translate it?
You downloaded a wrong file.
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Stinson007(m): 4:37pm On May 20, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
You downloaded a wrong file.
please can i get the right file?
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Oloruntobi4382(m): 4:49pm On May 20, 2017
Stinson007:
please can i get the right file?
Here http://www.all-love-community.com/docsp/libros/adrian%20cooper%20-%20our%20ultimate%20reality.pdf
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by kkins25(m): 11:45pm On May 23, 2017
Chapter 73- concentration.. This book has certainly replaced facebook. Its an interesting read. It covers all aspects of life i could think off. However, the writter Adrian p. Cooper, was he a practitioner or na just literature review him give us.. So what happens to YVH, JESUS and the HOLy spirit?

Using the examples uses in the book, like that of the monkeys that ate washed potatoe before eating. Cant this be applied to other scenarios of religion? Every tribe has a believe in God with characteristic similar to that of YVH. That is to say that indeed a God who is no part of materialism exist.
Those the book ultimate reallity debunck religion that has existed since the beginning of time?... The names and duties of angels in the text were gotten from religion....
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by kkins25(m): 4:45am On May 24, 2017
Tried my first Astral projection.. Hehe. Its advisable to try it immediately you wake up before normal time as recommended in the book. I used the concentration on brow chakra. I began to feel my body vibrating and my consciousness shifting out of my body. I got scared bcuz its night time. I tot of a two horned demon waiting for me. So i decided to waje myself up. It took like 1minute b4 i could regain consciousness.. But soul they enter body too slowly na. Supposing something wan catch me nd i wan escape nko?.. So what got me scared was not knowing the plane i would find myself in. Am i suppose to work on myself bfore astral projecting? So i dont end up in the lower plane. Supposing i end up in the lower plane how do i increase vibration so as to move away from the lower plane.? I dont have xters of ppl dat would b in lower plane... Nd ohhhh i forgot to mention i started hearing some sound.. Ohh my god i have forgotten what it sounded like... Damn... Si guys dis is my record of my first attempt. As also recommended by d book.. Fvvck mehn. I should have remembered the sound..
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Iamsheye(m): 8:41am On May 24, 2017
when did u do it as in what time,how many minutes did it take you and what method did you use
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by kkins25(m): 8:59am On May 24, 2017
Iamsheye:
when did u do it as in what time,how many minutes did it take you and what method did you use
The book recommended 4am. I woke up around 3.
Follow the instructions in the book to the latter. Ive been trying for two days.. I was trying to do it during the day time but nah.. Didnt go anywhere...
Let me describe.
I woke up (as i usually do bcuz i normally read around 4am) however i was not fuly awake. LAY ON YOUR BACK FULLY RELAXED. DO NOT MOVE. YOU WILL STL BE DOZEN.
I laid on the bed trying to awaken myself completely when i rememberd that the book says when youre not fully awake its an advantage..
I focused on my brow chakra(read za book)
In between, i have been practicing concentration techniques like imagining a clock counting down from 100 to zero.
Ive only been able to count to 50.... Also practice clearing your thoughts when your not doing anything in d day time(using any of the concentration techniques).... It might take longer for you.
The vibrations are what you should subconsciously watch out for. I couldnt complete d process bcuz i remembered the horror described in the book about the lower plane... Ive been struggling with succubus. Dont need another low plane entity on my top ten enemy list.
Im not cool with the sleep paralysis though. I thought i was vigorously moving but wen i awoke i realized i hadnt moved an inch...
I heard a continous sound. Cant remember what it is though...
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by kkins25(m): 9:01am On May 24, 2017
Mr billyonaire am i on track or where dey hallucinations??
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nobody: 9:02am On May 24, 2017
kkins25:
Tried my first Astral projection.. Hehe. Its advisable to try it immediately you wake up before normal time as recommended in the book. I used the concentration on brow chakra. I began to feel my body vibrating and my consciousness shifting out of my body. I got scared bcuz its night time. I tot of a two horned demon waiting for me. So i decided to waje myself up. It took like 1minute b4 i could regain consciousness.. But soul they enter body too slowly na. Supposing something wan catch me nd i wan escape nko?.. So what got me scared was not knowing the plane i would find myself in. Am i suppose to work on myself bfore astral projecting? So i dont end up in the lower plane. Supposing i end up in the lower plane how do i increase vibration so as to move away from the lower plane.? I dont have xters of ppl dat would b in lower plane... Nd ohhhh i forgot to mention i started hearing some sound.. Ohh my god i have forgotten what it sounded like... Damn... Si guys dis is my record of my first attempt. As also recommended by d book.. Fvvck mehn. I should have remembered the sound..

Do not attempt Astral Project again until you have dealt with your self-induced fears, for what you visualize will collapse your thoughts and material the demons and you wont be excited. Work on your fears, attempt Astral projection only when you have no fears and if fear creeps in, just say 'I surrender my fears to the spirit, let your will be done'. Be brave, you wont die. No one comes out of life alive, but try to develop your abilities, cos life will be easier for you when you have mastered the use of the psychic senses. Evil will be too scared of you.
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by kkins25(m): 9:06am On May 24, 2017
Billyonaire:

Do not attempt Astral Project again until you have dealt with your self-induced fears, for what you visualize will collapse your thoughts and material the demons and you wont be excited. Work on your fears, attempt Astral projection only when you have no fears and if fear creeps in, just say 'I surrender my fears to the spirit, let your will be done'.
Ok sir. I would try. I watched insidious 1-3 a few days ago. So its messing with my mind.
If i remember well u said you had faced a challeng with a demon/spirit entity in one of your posts. If d need comes, how do we go about it.
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Iamsheye(m): 9:29am On May 24, 2017
pls Billyonaire,how do i astral project am still a learner
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Eazybay(m): 10:05am On May 24, 2017
kkins25:

While concentrating on ur supposed brow chakra wea your eyes closed or open? How do u concentrate on d middle of ur eye brows with ur eyes closed? The thing tire me jare
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by kkins25(m): 10:19am On May 24, 2017
Eazybay:

While concentrating on ur supposed brow chakra wea your eyes closed or open? How do u concentrate on d middle of ur eye brows with ur eyes closed? The thing tire me jare
dont tell me u cant move ur eyeballs when your eyes are closed. When u view the centre of ur head ur field of view would become halved...
Half open half closed. Like i said the important part is to wake up before the usual time you wake up in the morning... Try the concentration techniqued mentioned in the book. Use d one dat suites u.
Dont move, dont think or else your consciousness would be fully awoken. Den try. No just sleep sha...u might get into sleep paralysis... Im not trying again until i hav tackled my fear.

There was a tym i woke up one nyt to check if my phone was charging. I arose pressed the button of my phone nd saw the battery bar moving indicating charging. I went back to sleep.. Woke up immediately again to check my phone again. Wierd ryt. Dats because d first time i checked if it was charging, i was dreaming.... Im not too sure but it was so freaking real.. I felt the hardness of the phone button, i mean my physical sense were active.
Im no expert.
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by hermeslavey: 11:13am On May 24, 2017
kkins25,
pls try and register the sound u, heard it's very, very, important. E.g did it sound, iiiiiiiiiihhhhh or uuuuuuuuhhhhh,
let me know so that i can aid or advice u on how to use the sound u heard, in ur spiritual journey or undertaking.
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by kkins25(m): 11:37am On May 24, 2017
I wasnt focused. The sound however distracted me. It sounded windy so uuuuuuuhhh would b it.
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nostradamus: 12:45pm On May 24, 2017
coolwill rush to get the book asap, always had a thing for esoteric teachings,oga billyonaire, please have been longing to ask did you belong to any esoteric organization(e.g rosicrusian order, eckankar) before you were able to acquire this knowledge?
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 24, 2017
Nostradamus:
coolwill rush to get the book asap, always had a thing for esoteric teachings,oga billyonaire, please have been longing to ask did you belong to any esoteric organization(e.g rosicrusian order, eckankar) before you were able to acquire this knowledge?

I was an atheist. I became atheist after being an ordained Elder. I was not satisfied in 'believing', so I was convinced that I cant believe what I cant see, so I was forced into atheism by circumstances. As a good student of Advanced Physics I started researching about life using Quantum Physics, Biogenesis and Digital Physics. To be frank with you, I am scared of what I am seeing. We walk on a surface of Earth and we have no idea how it was created, who created it, why it was created, why we were born, why we are here and what death is.

My quest to answer all these questions have taken me on a great journey, on this journey I have come across the sources of knowledge of Eckankar, Amorc, Free Mason, Illuminati, and all religions, Yes, all these organizations are trying to pitch together a single wisdom. It is the same message that I am searching but without a label.

6 Likes

Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by AlvanT(m): 1:27pm On May 24, 2017
Billyonaire:

I was an atheist. I became atheist after being an ordained Elder. I was not satisfied in 'believing', so I was convinced that I cant believe what I cant see, so I was forced into atheism by circumstances. As a good student of Advanced Physics I started researching about life using Quantum Physics, Biogenesis and Digital Physics. To be frank with you, I am scared of what I am seeing. We walk on a surface of Earth and we have no idea how it was created, who created it, why it was created, why we were born, why we are here and what death is.

My question to answer all these questions have taken me on a great journey, on this journey I have come across the sources of knowledge of Eckankar, Amorc, Free Mason, Illuminati, and all religions, Yes, all these organizations are trying to pitch together a single wisdom. It is the same message that I am searching but without a label.
Sir you told us earlier that the Illuminati does not exist now you claim that you've come across thier sources of knowledge,clarify your statements for easier comprehension,thank you.
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 24, 2017
AlvanT:
Sir you told us earlier that the Illuminati does not exist now you claim that you've come across thier sources of knowledge,clarify your statements for easier comprehension,thank you.

Freemasonry was formed to erode the evolution of the Illuminati and successfully they have done that, but the remnant of the knowledge remains in the shadows. There will not be a time again in present Earth that Illuminati will become what it was before. The knowledge is now in the public domain for those who seek. There are other groups now formed, more clandestine and remote and deadlier than old groups.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by AlvanT(m): 2:11pm On May 24, 2017
Billyonaire:

Freemasonry was formed to erode the evolution of the Illuminati and successfully they have done that, but the remnant of the knowledge remains in the shadows. There will not be a time again in present Earth that Illuminati will become what it was before. The knowledge is now in the public domain for those who seek. There are other groups now formed, more clandestine and remote and deadlier than old groups.
Your reply was prompt,thank you.What do think about the 13 bloodlines that make up the world elites e.g Astors,Rockerfellas,Kennedys,etc some speculate that these royal pedigree ken themselves as direct descendants of God(s) and do not intermarry.What do you have to say? Do you think they're descendants of the Nordic people of inner earth or reptilians or both? How the founders of these dynasties struck riches,fame and power and had maintained it for centuries is mind boggling.They have cut down anyone that opposed them and it seems likely much that they're the puppeteers behind the scene.What's your take Sir?
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 24, 2017
AlvanT:
Your reply was prompt,thank you.What do think about the 13 bloodlines that make up the world elites e.g Astors,Rockerfellas,Kennedys,etc some speculate that these royal pedigree ken themselves as direct descendants of God(s) and do not intermarry.What do you have to say? Do you think they're descendants of the Nordic people of inner earth or reptilians or both? How the founders of these dynasties struck riches,fame and power and had maintained it for centuries is mind boggling.They have cut down anyone that opposed them and it seems likely much that they're the puppeteers behind the scene.What's your take Sir?

Every human living today is a hybrid of some sort. We are their offsprings. The Gods (ETs) are us in the future, in fact that we are their past. So they come here to warn us and remind us that we are part of a Galactic Federation of beings.

For those families, they gained this wisdom above several years ago and have been in communication with beings from other dimensions and learnt banking, pharmaceuticals, magic, construction, governance, religion etc from these beings. They kept it secret. So the knowledge is kept secret and only those who truly seek were exposed to it, they used same to further their goals. I see nothing wrong in it, because even today, there are countless others who hate to read and study things outside of their slave mentality. Such people need to be spoon fed with lies and made to work the field by those who spend time to study, even to learn from interdimensional entities of the true nature of this world. That is what they did.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by AlvanT(m): 3:18pm On May 24, 2017
Billyonaire:

Every human living today is a hybrid of some sort. We are their offsprings. The Gods (ETs) are us in the future, in fact that we are their past. So they come here to warn us and remind us that we are part of a Galactic Federation of beings.

For those families, they gained this wisdom above several years ago and have been in communication with beings from other dimensions and learnt banking, pharmaceuticals, magic, construction, governance, religion etc from these beings. They kept it secret. So the knowledge is kept secret and only those who truly seek were exposed to it, they used same to further their goals. I see nothing wrong in it, because even today, there are countless others who hate to read and study things outside of their slave mentality. Such people need to be spoon fed with lies and made to work the field by those who spend time to study, even to learn from interdimensional entities of the true nature of this world. That is what they did.

hahaha "spoon fed with lies" your sense of allegory eeh? E no get part 2.So what ever esoteric knowledge these beings share with anyone it's non of thier buisness what it's used for? Does the cosmic have codes for judging defaulters apart from the Karmic debts?
Re: The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything. by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 24, 2017
AlvanT:
hahaha "spoon fed with lies" your sense of allegory eeh? E no get part 2.So what ever esoteric knowledge these beings share with anyone it's non of thier buisness what it's used for? Does the cosmic have codes for judging defaulters apart from the Karmic debts?

Unfortunately Yes, but for some on 3D your judgement takes long and hard times, but for those on 5D, your karma could be over within a minute. Talk about receiving just a minute of headaches for knocking another on the head and making him sleep in the hospital for a month and all you pay back is 1 minute of headache ? The Gods are wise. The vibration of higher beings is far higher than lower beings, so I wish you Godspeed.

If you proceed higher than that, then it is over with Karma. If I kill my chicken to cook pepper soup this evening, there is no Karma. In essence, there comes a time in the life of soul where you can God over the others. That is the role of the Gods. To do as they wish in furtherance of the greater goal of the cosmos.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Annual New Year Prophecies: A Man-made Tradition Or Inspired Of God? / What Are Your Plans For Easter? / Six Important Lessons Christians Could Learn From A Wise Heathen King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.