Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,211 members, 7,853,125 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:34 AM

Only Igbo Can Survive A Divided Nigeria – Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Igbo Can Survive A Divided Nigeria – Fayose (1986 Views)

'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets / I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose / Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Only Igbo Can Survive A Divided Nigeria – Fayose by Nkem4040: 6:29pm On May 11, 2017
BermudaTriangle:
Arrant nonsense !

2 Likes

Re: Only Igbo Can Survive A Divided Nigeria – Fayose by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 11, 2017
Xway:
stay clear off from my post.
Will you kip kwiet and stop disgracing Nigeria world wide​
Re: Only Igbo Can Survive A Divided Nigeria – Fayose by DocHMD: 7:33pm On May 11, 2017
Omofunaab2:
Lol, Fayose my man. .

This is one of the reasons why I'm proud to be a Yoruba man, because we see, understand and seek to exploit other tribe's weaknesses. Fayose knows the igbos are highly emotional hence they don't think deeply. Just massage the ego of an igbo man a little bit and then you have him . Fayose is a pure Yoruba man, he needs a fan base to be relevant in the political sphere of Nigeria in which the igbos readily offers as long as you can tell them what they want to hear. Hence the reason Fayose keeps making all these populists statements in support of NK and igbos.

A good example is FFK, after everything FFK said about the igbo race couple of years back, it's shocking to know that the igbos form majority of ffk's fan base. One will wonder if the igbos forgive easily or that majority are just Naturally gullible.

Well time will tell sha but make we sha no hear say yorubas are backstabbers, betrayals later ooo.

We are telling you to use your sense now, Fayose will always be a Yoruba man before being a Nigeria sef

Fayose didn't say anything new, even the Igbos already know this that's why they can CONFIDENTLY ASK FOR BIAFRA while you fear for your future in oduduwa repbulic. Instead of admitting your fears your try to instill fear into Biafrans by reminding them about south sudan which they share no similarity with, yet Biafrans won't shift grounds. Admit your fears man. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out President Buhari New Look / Biafra: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Senator Girei / News Biafra: Ohanaeze Youths Plan Referendum Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.