Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos (54402 Views)

Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon / Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" / Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by Lilimax(f): 10:32am On May 12, 2017
lovely!
I hope this is not the same wedding the mother of the bride or groom goes about praying that the wedding
the wedding will not hold on that day. Saying that on Prophet told her to postpone the wedding and so on ....embarassed embarassed shocked
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by sunnysunny69(m): 10:33am On May 12, 2017
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Habaaa! This is uncalled for please

1 Like

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:34am On May 12, 2017
I thought the mother said she would mobilize people to carry placards?
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by jesus500(m): 10:39am On May 12, 2017
ClaraJ:
Aww! Cute... Who will mary me wink
I can.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:44am On May 12, 2017
ClaraJ:
Send me your application letter nd attach two passport photographs on or before Monday.

1 Like

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:48am On May 12, 2017
Omo see cake oooo shocked..... Dayummmmmmm!
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by ikorodureporta: 10:49am On May 12, 2017
Lol @'daughter of baba ijebu owner'
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by IRobot7(m): 10:50am On May 12, 2017
I wonder what the groom's mother would be up to now.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by ClaraJ(f): 10:50am On May 12, 2017
Noel1:
Send me your application letter nd attach two passport photographs on or before Monday.

lol
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by Saviouranking127(m): 10:51am On May 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by ClaraJ(f): 10:52am On May 12, 2017
jesus500:
I can.
hmmm, you want to blow my mind abi?
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by Dootty(m): 10:52am On May 12, 2017
ClaraJ:

You very cute. Would like to walk down aisle Let's PM.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by ClaraJ(f): 10:54am On May 12, 2017
Dootty:

sure
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by ClaraJ(f): 10:54am On May 12, 2017
Dootty:

sure
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by jesus500(m): 10:59am On May 12, 2017
ClaraJ:

hmmm, you want to blow my mind abi?
I am serious baby, welcome to nairaland, I am your first friend here.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by ClaraJ(f): 11:04am On May 12, 2017
jesus500:
I am serious baby, welcome to nairaland, I am your first friend here.

Thank you cheesy
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by mescanap: 11:08am On May 12, 2017
nbisi:
OK ooøo
He promised the senate never to do it again
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by harffie(m): 11:10am On May 12, 2017
ClaraJ:
You just joined NL

1 Like

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by StoneLucifer: 11:12am On May 12, 2017
IpobExposed:
Igbos will not like this o

grin obansanjo carry go

Face your personal miseries and family problems And leave IPOB out of this. IPOB is not the cause of your tribulations and economic hardship!!

1 Like

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by jesus500(m): 11:12am On May 12, 2017
ClaraJ:

Thank you cheesy
my pleasure.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by Samcoflex75(m): 11:18am On May 12, 2017
ClaraJ:
i go marry u na
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by ClaraJ(f): 11:20am On May 12, 2017
Samcoflex75:
i go marry u na
Ok boo
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by ClaraJ(f): 11:22am On May 12, 2017
harffie:
You just joined NL
You got any problem with that?
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by LoveJesus87(m): 11:22am On May 12, 2017
ClaraJ:
Me
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by Dootty(m): 11:23am On May 12, 2017
ClaraJ:

sure

Yes. it could be our be pix gracing the post very soon.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by blaqroy: 11:23am On May 12, 2017
Obasanjo may always be smiling but one won't know
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by ClaraJ(f): 11:24am On May 12, 2017
LoveJesus87:
Me o. Jesus pikin grin cheesy
Lol, Jesus pikin indeed
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by LoveJesus87(m): 11:25am On May 12, 2017
ClaraJ:

Lol, Jesus pikin indeed
I swear grin
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by wickedworld: 11:26am On May 12, 2017
How can that boy disgrace his own. Mother like this just to please his bride mother.

Hope what they use on him has clear now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State / Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today / Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.