Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos (54405 Views)

Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon / Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" / Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by Samcoflex75(m): 11:27am On May 12, 2017
ClaraJ:

Ok boo
it seems u registered today
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by ClaraJ(f): 11:30am On May 12, 2017
Samcoflex75:
it seems u registered today

Yea... I have been following this forum as a guest for over 2 years now, ask lalasticlala... Lol
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by ClaraJ(f): 11:36am On May 12, 2017
LoveJesus87:
I swear grin
Ok
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by Badboiz(m): 11:37am On May 12, 2017
ClaraJ:
Aww! Cute... Who will mary me wink

Are you ready to pay my dowry?..
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by ClaraJ(f): 11:38am On May 12, 2017
Dootty:

Yes. it could be our be pix gracing the post very soon.
So sweet! Lol
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by ClaraJ(f): 11:39am On May 12, 2017
Badboiz:

Are you ready to pay my dowry?..
How?
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by Samcoflex75(m): 11:53am On May 12, 2017
ClaraJ:

Yea... I have been following this forum as a guest for over 2 years now, ask lalasticlala... Lol
lol, i hear
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by Badboiz(m): 11:56am On May 12, 2017
ClaraJ:

How?

Well, I'll marry you if you will pay the dowry meaning I won't have to pay your bride price.. you will pay the groom price cheesy cheesy
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by ClaraJ(f): 11:58am On May 12, 2017
Badboiz:

Well, I'll marry you if you will pay the dowry meaning I won't have to pay your bride price.. you will pay the groom price cheesy cheesy

Lol
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by Badboiz(m): 12:01pm On May 12, 2017
ClaraJ:

Lol

Deal?..
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by Dootty(m): 12:02pm On May 12, 2017
ClaraJ:

So sweet! Lol

Yes picturing you in full traditional gear with heels and
full head gear with a bright smile and me by your side.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 12:16pm On May 12, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew. Na Photoshop jo
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by Samcoflex75(m): 12:18pm On May 12, 2017
ClaraJ:

so make we relate na, were u frm
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 12, 2017
the groom's mother must hear dis..
we cannot tk it.. the wedding must not hold.. we will organize rally n protest in london and nigeria..
leave me alone...

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by dubene: 12:24pm On May 12, 2017
Pavore9:

So na '2 sure" u dey think about! cheesy

B4 unko
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by Guffaz: 12:35pm On May 12, 2017
Let's help make your day count

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by eternalcity(m): 12:53pm On May 12, 2017
The groom doesn't look happy at all.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by sshalom(m): 1:04pm On May 12, 2017
Congratulations to the couple and I pray that GOD bless their union and forestall any evil regarding their marriage.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by ahamonyeka(m): 1:11pm On May 12, 2017
Obj himself na prophet ,oracle,ebora owu.he don see before that prophet of doom.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by lollytk(f): 1:26pm On May 12, 2017
mmsen:
How many pikin does this thug have?ask google undecided drinking Panadol on someone else's headache. undecided

Almost every month it's one Obasanjo child marrying or divorcing...
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by ClaraJ(f): 1:33pm On May 12, 2017
Dootty:

Yes picturing you in full traditional gear with heels and full head gear with a bright smile and me by your side.
Maybe cool?
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by GOFRONT(m): 1:44pm On May 12, 2017
If the Rich can marry d poor, poverty gap wont be as wide as it is.....
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by Dootty(m): 2:06pm On May 12, 2017
ClaraJ:

Maybe cool?

Yes it will be and you look glamorous just
like a princess and I your prince charming.
So let our courtship begin.

Anyway seems like u have taken over this thread.
Let chat on bbm.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by Gheritage(m): 2:38pm On May 12, 2017
MMM PAYS...what do you meann?
holluwai:
Okay o but meanwhile....

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by juman(m): 3:17pm On May 12, 2017
Hiss

Nonsense.

With the stolen money.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by larrypourl(m): 4:24pm On May 12, 2017
Money jam money

Big size quality loafers for sale, size 45 black and Size 47 brown up for grab at cool prices

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 12, 2017
The babe na oceanic oh!!! She full chair remain.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by tonytony208(m): 4:58pm On May 12, 2017
hrworld:
Too many prophets of doom in naija. By now shame go dey cash the useless prophet and unfaithful mother. Happy married life o jare to the newest couple in town.

Shame keep? I suspect you don't even know what you are saying.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by juman(m): 5:12pm On May 12, 2017
A man that spent sixteen billion dollar on electricity but could not generate one watt.

He deserved to be in prison.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Look On Buhari's Face As Abdulkarim Dauda Marches Past / People's Houses Flooded In Lekki After This Morning Rain (Photos) / Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.