Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua (71481 Views)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua / DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 10:03pm On May 27, 2017
Holymalaam, queenitee, yewande1234, Akinwale14, Trueigbo, Adeyife, Musampa73
I've done the needful.

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Akinwale14(m): 10:14pm On May 27, 2017
SurestG:

I've done the needful.
Thanks
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Akinwale14(m): 10:14pm On May 27, 2017
Nice story
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Toyin223(f): 10:35pm On May 27, 2017
Wonderful Story
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by WHOcarex: 10:59pm On May 27, 2017
wink
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 5:22am On May 28, 2017
Akinwale14:
Nice story
thank you
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 5:22am On May 28, 2017
Toyin223:
Wonderful Story
thank you
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 5:23am On May 28, 2017
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Akinwale14(m): 8:22am On May 28, 2017
SurestG:
thank you
Ur welcome
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Trueigbo: 11:43am On May 28, 2017
SurestG:

I've done the needful.

Abasi mi. Keep it up its captivating
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by yewande1234(f): 12:06pm On May 28, 2017
SurestG:

I've done the needful.
thanks sis
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 1:44pm On May 28, 2017
SurestG:

I've done the needful.
Thank you, happy sunday
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by HolyMalaam: 1:58pm On May 28, 2017
Nagode.

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Musampa73(m): 4:37pm On May 28, 2017
SurestG:

I've done the needful.

You are welcome dear
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by talk2saintify(m): 5:21pm On May 28, 2017
Am all ears

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 9:24pm On May 28, 2017
CHAPTER 19

"why are you just standing there, come in joor" Funke said to Sophie who was carried away with the view of the house.

She took her to the living room where she sat down while she entertained her.
"so where is the handsome guy we are here to see?" she had a sacarstic smile.
"you better stop dreaming and watch zeeworld" she picked the remote and handed it to Sophie. "sit here I will be back in a jiffy".

"keep an eye on my friend" Funke told one of her boys.

Luisa was hungry but her caretaker wasn't around, it was a relief Funke came in. "please give me food I'm hungry"she begged.

"you'll starve till your friend is back so don't even think of begging me the more"

"You'll have a visitor here next tomorrow so you better behave who knows she could be lenient with you"
" if you are hungry, sleep" she exited the room and went to where her friend who was engrossed with zeeworld movies was sitting.

They discussed about relevant and irrelevant things while they both catch up with old times.

"this is the Funke I've always known" Sophie looked straight into her eyes as she told her.

Sammy received a text from Sophie that read "I think I now know the place but I need to be sure so that I won't get caught" Sammy was tensed at the sight of the message but calling Sophie wasn't a good idea. After reading he deleted the message from his phone and headed for the kitchen to get cup of juice for himself, his phone rang severally before he got back to his room.
"this is Funke o, to what do I owe this call" he said as he dialed the number.

"Sammy can we see tomorrow at lunch time" her voice was hoarse,

"no salutation?" he queried her. She smiled and apologized. She claimed she wanted to see him on the basis of friendship alone and nothing more, that she misses him.

"tomorrow by 2pm then" he said to her, dropped the call and headed to Soji's room.
"He's been in his room all day" he thought as he opened his friend's door. He was sleeping but the sound of the door woke him.

"I started having a strange feeling that Funke is behind my girlfriend's kidnap since yesterday"

"actually soji I'm here because of her, she called me a while ago saying she needs to see me only God knows why.". "Sophie is having the same feeling as you, she thinks Funke is the brain behind the abduction"

"we'll find out soon" Soji patted his friend's as he went back to hid bed.

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 9:29pm On May 28, 2017
Wane2:
Keep up the good work, I'm following intently
thank you

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Wane2: 9:40pm On May 28, 2017
Keep up the good work, I'm following intently
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 9:44pm On May 28, 2017
queenitee:
Come and do justice to this thing o. Good morning
I just did.
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Adeyife(m): 10:00pm On May 28, 2017
enjoyin dis thx 4 d mention
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by HolyMalaam: 10:45pm On May 28, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Adesina12: 10:56pm On May 28, 2017
The suspense is killing
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Trueigbo: 6:57am On May 29, 2017
Adesina12:
The suspense is killing
Really killing
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 7:10am On May 29, 2017
Come and do justice to this thing o. Good morning
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 8:39am On May 29, 2017
CHAPTER 20

Voices were heard outside room Luisa was kept, but this time a voice was different from the usual voice she hears. "who could the person" she thought aloud "perhaps the visitor is around". Shortly after she stopped hearing the voices, her door opened. She looked up to get the shock of her life. "This can't be" she said screamed. Before she could mutter another word a big hard slap landed on her cheek and left it bloody.

The rooms in the building were up to 6, how would she know which one has Luisa and there is probability of her getting caught before she gets to the right one. she decided when next she went with Funke to the building she will try and see the room where her friend mostly enters. She received a call from Sammy telling her about Funke's request of dining with him by lunch time. She smiled and told him to becareful as she already know what she's up to.

"my friend is such a funny lady, Miss Tortoise" she left her apartment and headed towards Funke's house.

He unlocked his phone, left it on the table and took an excuse to use the restroom. Not that he really wanted to use the toilet but he wanted to see Funke's reaction towards his phone. Just as he had thought, he stood somewhere he couldn't be noticed so that he would know what Funke was really up to.

They had met at a restaurant near his office as agreed and Funke had been questioning him about his private and romantic life. He saw how inquisitive she was so he decided to make her investigative work easier for her by unlocking his phone and excusing himself to the restroom.

Just as he had thought, Funke picked his phone and started scrolling through, at a time she picked her own phone and typed something from it to Sammy's phone, he suspected she was searching for Sophie's number on his phone maybe she typed the number so that she could see what name he saved the number with on his phone, but he outsmarted her by deleting every info including Sophie's number from his phone the night before.

As She saw him approach their seats, she dropped the phone and hope she wasn't caught. Sammy was smiling as if he saw nothing.

"lunch break is almost over so I'll have to leave now" he told Funke who was still feeling uneasy.

"thanks for your time" she picked her back and left abruptly.

"Could Dr. Ms. Peters be involved in my kidnap, what on earth did I do to her"
After Luisa was given a very hot slap, the woman went out in anger and didn't bother approaching her, maybe some other time.

Funke gave her a "I will show you pepper" look as she exited the room Luisa was kept with the lecturer.

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Kamelot77(m): 10:44am On May 29, 2017
following
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 10:52am On May 29, 2017
People are wicked o, a lecturer? Oga o. I like this Sammy guy o
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Akinwale14(m): 11:02am On May 29, 2017
Hmmm SurestG Weldon o so interesting and pls who's Dr Mrs Peters?because i'm damn confused.
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 11:22am On May 29, 2017
Akinwale14:
Hmmm SurestG Weldon o so interesting and pls who's Dr Mrs Peters?because i'm damn confused.
you will understand
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Akinwale14(m): 6:25pm On May 29, 2017
SurestG:
you will understand
Huh? ok continue
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Adeyife(m): 8:49pm On May 29, 2017
[/i]na wa oh.... Kip it rolling[i]
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 11:26pm On May 29, 2017
Jsaviour,
bamdelarf,
Harunablezin,
Swanky47,
xamiel4,
MhizDherbee,
OMO1234567,
Jane1234f,
Twinkle004,
StephenJobs,
Slakademus,
Ptstone,
femid1st,
bossy512,
Deegeorge,
SirGoldEjike.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem / Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. / Home Alone With Steamy Cousins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.