Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua (71472 Views)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua / DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 11:27pm On May 29, 2017
Adeyife:
[/i]na wa oh.... Kip it rolling[i]
smiley
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by MhizDherbee(f): 11:48pm On May 29, 2017
[quote author=SurestG post=57005542]Jsaviour,
bamdelarf,
Harunablezin,
Swanky47,
xamiel4,
MhizDherbee,
OMO1234567,
Jane1234f,
Twinkle004,
StephenJobs,
Slakademus,
Ptstone,
femid1st,
bossy512,
Deegeorge,
SirGoldEjike.

Check this piece out [/quote

Oga, where is d piece o?

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 12:30am On May 30, 2017
CHAPTER 21

Dr. Ms. Peters is a lecturer in Luisa's faculty who have had eyes for Soji since he was in his 100level in the business administration department. She had approached him many times but his response didn't favour the woman who was a divorcee with 3kids in her mid 40s. She's 5'9 tall, lanky,not that fair in complexion but has an attractive face. She was ready to do anything to have the young man as hers, it was a relief to her that he wasn't a flirt. Each time she demanded to see him it ends unpleasantly so he avoided her as much as possible. The news of Soji's relationship that was announced on his birthday spread like wild fire and she was embittered with Luisa. She thought of a way to punish her and make Soji suffer because if she doesn't have him no other lady would. Funke was well known as Soji's friend so she decided to contact her so that they could discuss the issue and help themselves at the detriment of the couple. Dr. Peters wanted to use Funke for her selfish reasons and Funke herself was planning to outsmart her behind back. The first and second kidnap was sponsored by the woman. She provided every monetary materials needed and the mansion where Luisa was kept. Funke had thought it was her way of getting rich.

Soji was in the sitting room when Sammy entered the house, he looked exhausted and his friend could bet he was tired.

"I prepared some food for us" he said with his gaze fixed on the TV

"I met her today"
"who was that"

"the lady we were talking about yesterday, Funke"

"oh okay my mind was far from her because I'm beginning to suspect her."

"could you believe I caught her scrolling through my phone? I started feeling she has skeletons in her closet ever since your birthday" their discussion was interrupted by Soji's phone call, he hissed and ignored the call.

"Soji pick your call, your phone has been ringing for about 5times now"

"its someone who's not important, Ms. Peters" he said

Finally he decided to pick the call and listen to whatsoever the woman had to say, he was in no mood for her pleasantries so he snubbed her a lot before he finally dropped the call. The look on Sammy's face was questioning.

"you mean that woman still calls you after you've told her you are not interested. You better get her arrested if she will continue stalking you with calls, by the way what did she call you for"

"the hypocrite was asking me if I've heard anything from Luisa's kidnappers"

He laughed at the way his friend mentioned hypocrite and went to the kitchen.

2 Likes

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 12:31am On May 30, 2017
[quote author=MhizDherbee post=57006040][/quote] the story
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by HolyMalaam: 4:33am On May 30, 2017
Muje xuwa..... Nice one SurestG
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 11:30am On May 30, 2017
HolyMalaam:
Muje xuwa..... Nice one SurestG
thanks for following smiley
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 11:41am On May 30, 2017
I will post the next chapter when I get enough encouragement because its becoming boring lipsrsealed
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Nuellaluv(f): 12:36pm On May 30, 2017
SurestG:
I will post the next chapter when I get enough encouragement because its becoming boring lipsrsealed
Abeg you go follow kill person wey you go follow bury babe abeg give us update biko NYC story more oil to your brain dear
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 4:13pm On May 30, 2017
Nuellaluv:

Abeg you go follow kill person wey you go follow bury babe abeg give us update biko NYC story more oil to your brain dear
I will do that, thanks sis smiley
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by bossy512(f): 4:57pm On May 30, 2017
Well done sister, more inspiration
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 5:25pm On May 30, 2017
Doctor Mrs, prof Mrs, wehdone ma
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by HolyMalaam: 5:38pm On May 30, 2017
Next update pls. I've checked for a new update over 10×.
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 10:33am On May 31, 2017
CHAPTER 22

Sophie realized she had to become friendly with the guys in that mansion to be able to get through with her plans, and of course that will be behind Funke's back. She hasn't been there again after her first visit so she contacted her friend to know how her movement will be and that if they can visit the building together. Funke on the other hand had completely trusted Sophie after every secret investigation she had done on her and it was a pleasure for her to visit the place alongside her.

After some weeks of frequent visit to the mansion, Sophie's second step of plan pushed through, she became friends with them and they show her things around there. She patiently waited for the day she will be taken to the last two rooms in the mansion. All of these went on behind Funke and Lola's back, none of them had a glimpse of what Sophie was up to.

Dr. Ms. Peters after her first visit to Luisa that unpleasantly ended decided to visit her again. She needed to talk some senses into her. This time Funke was not aware of her coming to the mansion so she was not there.

The shock on Lola's face at the sight of her lecturer driving into the mansion could be easily seen by even a blind man. She dodged somewhere she couldn't be noticed and tiptoed to the window of the room where Luisa was kept, she needed to know why the woman was there so she eavesdropped.

Luisa had already dozed before the woman came in but the sound of her stiletto shoe woke her up from her slumber. She had thought it was her captor but she doesn't wear that kind of shoe to her room.

"hi Luisa" with a wicked smile on her face.

Luisa was silent, she had a look of hatred for the woman immediately she saw her.

"its not necessary you respond but you attitude towards me will determine how many days/weeks/months you have left on this planet earth because I have the thin line that holds your life right here at my finger tip. Who do you think you are to have appeared from somewhere to snatch the love of my life, Soji. He was my everything before you appeared before him and that is what you're paying for right here. The lady you think Is your captor is just a mercenary, I hired her and this building is mine"

"Soji was never yours ma and will never be. I trust him"

"you are mistaken dear, the fact that you 'ma' me is something, you insulted me respectively but I promise you you'll pay for talking back at me" the wicked smile disappeared and a terrific look took over her face.

"you have nothing different in stock for me, I've gone through lots of tortures here nothing is new but one thing I know is you will pay dearly for whatsoever trouble you've caused my family".

"let's wait and see" she told her as she stormed out of the room.

"So she was the one all along, I now see why she hated everything about me even back at school, her course is the only one that gives me a low grade" she said aloud.

"could she be right about Soji being in a relationship with her?"

The door creaked and opened. She couldn't believe her eyes.

4 Likes

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 10:48am On May 31, 2017
HolyMalaam:
Next update pls. I've checked for a new update over 10×.
I'm sorry sir, I just updated some few minutes ago.
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by phayth(f): 11:34am On May 31, 2017
Thanks for the prompt updates
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by kasidi1010(m): 12:09pm On May 31, 2017
#ghostmode deactivated.......akosua! akosua! akosua!.... how many times did I call u?....biko..pls update .....
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 12:24pm On May 31, 2017
kasidi1010:
#ghostmode deactivated.......akosua! akosua! akosua!.... how many times did I call u?....biko..pls update .....
lol three times ni grin ah go soon update
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by talk2saintify(m): 1:49pm On May 31, 2017
Ghen Ghen Ghen Ghen Ghen Ghen
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 4:06pm On May 31, 2017
Ghen ghen ghen, action movie
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 5:18pm On May 31, 2017
Oluwatymylehyn, here is another
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 5:20pm On May 31, 2017
talk2saintify:
Ghen Ghen Ghen Ghen Ghen Ghen
lol cheesy
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 5:21pm On May 31, 2017
queenitee:
Ghen ghen ghen, action movie
grin
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by talk2saintify(m): 5:42pm On May 31, 2017
SurestG:
lol cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by kasidi1010(m): 5:57pm On May 31, 2017
na wah to u o akosua dis suspence is much naw I take god beg u post am I beg
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Trueigbo: 7:30pm On May 31, 2017
Surestg weldone.
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Adeyife(m): 7:30pm On May 31, 2017
Hmmmm.... Gettin real nice update... pls update
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by comelyJummy(f): 9:21pm On May 31, 2017
SurestG infact you too sure. keep it up.
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by oluwatymylehyn(m): 9:46pm On May 31, 2017
This is so kind of you. Thanks for the mention. I'm really grateful. I would start reading it tomorrow. Thanks
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Adesina12: 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
SurestG 3 gbosa for you
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
Dedication
Kasidi1010, talk2saintify, Adesina12, ComelyJummy, Phayth, Queenitee
, Akinwale14, Adeyife

CHAPTER 23

Lola who had been eavesdropping on the conversation of Ms. Peters and Luisa entered the room with a swollen eye, she had cried to her satisfaction. She couldn't believe her friend was in a deep mess than she had thought, she knew she caused it but didn't envisaged it to be as disastrous as it was.

"I'm sorry Luisa, forgive me. I was greedy, jealousy took over me, I was ignorant infact I've been stupid"she said as hot tears streamed down her face.

Luisa was speechless, she looked somewhere else, she was pissed, she wished she could turn back the hands of time.

"Luisa please I'm begging you" she cried the more, holding on to her legs.

"get your filthy hands of me Lola, you need forgiveness? No its not that easy. I've always thought Judas only existed in the bible but here you are, you proved me wrong by showing me you are the Judas of my time, Lola you betrayed me, you betrayed our friendship and you are asking for forgiveness" she was red, angry and felt like smashing something on her. "now tell me, how much were you paid to destroy me? How much were you paid that worth more than my life, I should have known all your shortcomings and overreaction weren't just nothing, that was the real you" she barked at her.

Lola couldn't say a word, Luisa had been silent on that matter since she had found out she was behind her misfortune.

"get out of my sight, I don't ever want to see your face again" she screamed at her.

She knew there was nothing she could do at that point than to go out. Aggravating her the more wouldn't be a good idea.

"I'll come back when you're calm" she wiped her tears so that nobody outside will notice she had been crying and exited the room.

Sophie was playing Ludo game with one of the guys while the other guys were watching. Funke came in looking disturbed, she snubbed everybody that greeted her and headed for the room where she sleeps in the mansion. Sophie noticed something is wrong so she excused herself and went to her room. She had no idea what at that moment could be pissing her off and with the look of things she dare not ask her but she gave her a glass of cold water to cool her down.

"I need to be alone right now" she said to Sophie holding her forehead in a distressed manner.

"when you're done let me know, I'll be in the living room" she closed the door behind her

"She thinks because she's a lecturer she could cheat me, she can never have Soji" Funke paced around the room, she was indeed tense. "I must teach her a lesson, she had no idea of how dangerous I can be" a wicked smile claimed her lip as a plan of destruction found its way to her head.

2 Likes

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 9:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
Happy new month to everyone smiley, God's favor, grace and mercies shall never depart from us.

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
SurestG:
Happy new month to everyone smiley, God's favor, grace and mercies shall never depart from us.
Amen, same to you. Lola must be stupid. Funke, bera go and sit down

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem / Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. / Home Alone With Steamy Cousins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.