Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua (71292 Views)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua / DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 11:00am On May 22, 2017
bossy512:
Well done ma
thanks sis
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Adesina12: 11:09am On May 22, 2017
SurestG:
thanks sis

You are doing good job here Sure bae
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 11:30am On May 22, 2017
Adesina12:

You are doing good job here Sure bae
thank you cheesy
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 11:54am On May 22, 2017
Dedication
Leesah, Adesina12, Creeza

CHAPTER 12

Funked came to the room she was locked, not that she cared about her but because she needed her to get Soji out of his deteriorating state. "tomorrow you're going to visit Soji briefly at the hospital and I will make sure no one recognize you even if they look at the hand bills and posted bills that has your picture"

She wondered why she was suddenly needed at the hospital but who was she to refuse, her life was in their hands and that will also give her the opportunity to see her man, she thought.

After Soji had regain his consciousness, he saw his friend dozing by his side, he must have been worn out, he told himself. But why was he feeling like he heard his love's voice when he was away in that unknown land. He was about being snatched away by some people but the Luisa's voice jacked him from their hands. He knew fully well that if he had followed him that would have been his end, he wouldn't open his eyes into this world again.

His friend woke up from his slumber and couldn't believe Soji was awake again, he rushed to call the doctor. But on his way he met Soji's mother. He bowed his head in shame as no one ever cared to tell her of his son's condition. He greeted her and sped off to the doctor office. Doctor who was joyous came in to his ward and met his mother.

"I really wish there is a way for me to help Luisa right now, she must be going through a lot likewise Soji, he's been bedridden for a while now" she solemnly said

"its affecting me more than both of them because seeing my best friend hurt and his happiness is in trouble too." Sammy said

Sammy and Sophie have been dating for a while without anybody knowing what's going on, they were not sure where the relationship was heading to so they kept it on a low key.

Rebecca didn't stop the search for her friend even though it was futile. She filled all social media network with pictures of Luisa and didn't stop Sharing hand bills.
She was sharing hand bills one day when she saw Omolola in a car, she was sitting by the driver and the car pulled over outside a mall. She wanted to confront her but something else came up that day.

2 Likes

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Leesah(f): 12:04pm On May 22, 2017
Another dedication, my head wan burst oooooo.... Thanks dear... good work no doubt about it.

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Toyin223(f): 1:14pm On May 22, 2017
I Can Wait To See D End Of Lola
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 1:22pm On May 22, 2017
Leesah:
Another dedication, my head wan burst oooooo.... Thanks dear... good work no doubt about it.
there was a mistake somewhere in my last update which I've corrected you can read through again. Thanks for following smiley
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Adeyife(m): 2:04pm On May 22, 2017
Nice update.... Afternun every1
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Akinwale14(m): 5:25pm On May 22, 2017
SurestG abeg continue

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Akinwale14(m): 5:27pm On May 22, 2017
Toyin223:
I Can Wait To See D End Of Lola
Lola and Funke
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 9:00pm On May 22, 2017
Please, who's shopie? Funke's friend abi?
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 9:01pm On May 22, 2017
Please, who's shopie?
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by talk2saintify(m): 9:33pm On May 22, 2017
queenitee:
Please, who's shopie?

NA ME....

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 11:15pm On May 22, 2017
queenitee:
Please, who's shopie? Funke's friend abi?
Yes, her former roommate
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 11:15pm On May 22, 2017
talk2saintify:

NA ME....
Lol
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Akinwale14(m): 4:20am On May 23, 2017
SurestG no update no lemme beat u o

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 7:38am On May 23, 2017
SurestG:
Yes, her former roommate
Morogo, she's Sammy's girlfriend. Gobe
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 8:33am On May 23, 2017
queenitee:
Morogo, she's Sammy's girlfriend. Gobe
yes
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Adesina12: 8:36am On May 23, 2017
Thanks for the dedication SurestG .....sure bae
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by talk2saintify(m): 8:40am On May 23, 2017
SurestG:
Lol

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 9:12am On May 23, 2017
CHAPTER 13

Rebecca received a call from home that her mother was sick, she had to leave immediately that hindered her from confronting Lola about the lie she told her. At that point in time, according to what she told her, she was suppose to be with her uncle. She sensed something was fishy about her movement.

Sophie was Funke's friend and roommate but ever since she started plotting evil against Luisa they broke apart. Not that Funke was aware that Sophie was in a relationship with Sammy but she was always lecturing her to not carry on with any evil plan she had. Sophie never liked that part of her friend. some few days after Lola's meeting with Funke, she moved out of Sophie's house to avoid being suspected for any of the crime she was about to commit.

"I need to contact Funke"she said to herself as she paced around the room. "who knows she maybe connected to Luisa's kidnap in one way or the other."
She knew if Funke really has an hand in it, she will have to swore her allegiance to Funke in other to be able to move closer and that maybe dangerous she thought.

After Soji's discharge from the hospital his mother who had been with him ever since her visit to the hospital insisted he travels to U.K to cool off his head. She herself wasn't feeling good with the condition her daughter-in-law is in but doesn't want to complicate matters for Soji again.

Luisa's mom who was emotionally traumatized had no idea if the girl was alive or not, not even a message or call from the abductors. She was only holding on to what her pastor had told her. "ma'am your daughter is alive and will surely come back to you" the man of God had told her this countless times and her faith was beginning to decrease. At times she get carried away by her thoughts that she sobs all day but was always consoled
by the pastor's words

Rebecca after thinking about many things decided to chat Lola to know if she will say the truth or not about where she was. Her mother had been admitted and she needed to be with her. She had a chat with Lola as she sat beside her sleeping mother

REBECCA: hi Lola

LOLA: what's up girlfriend, its been a while

REBECCA: yes o, this one that you are not around and our friend is stucked somewhere we don't know, things aren't just alright. Are you still at your Uncle's?

LOLA: yes I'm still will him, he even said I will have to spend some more time with him before coming back

Rebecca became upset seeing how her friend's lie was like that of someone who had studied Lyingology in school.

LOLA: hello? Are you there?

REBECCA: yes I'm here

LOLA: why are you silent all of a sudden

REBECCA: its nothing. Gat to go now. We'll see when you come back.

LOLA: alright babe.

She sighed heavily and she knew something is wrong somewhere but what could she say.

SORRY THE UPDATE CAME LATE

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Xeynab(f): 9:31am On May 23, 2017
nice story

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Toyin223(f): 9:32am On May 23, 2017
LOLA Is Devil

2 Likes

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by talk2saintify(m): 11:08am On May 23, 2017
so lola is a lieologist

2 Likes

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 11:25am On May 23, 2017
Lola savage oo. Funke, we shall see

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Airborne02(m): 1:41pm On May 23, 2017
odiwka na so frnds dey aometimes ooo.. abeg who dey sell kunu or zobo .. i need 100 naira own .. pls ride on sure babe i dey folo oo.

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by ChizzyMaris(f): 2:35pm On May 23, 2017
The story is awesome. Ride on SurestG

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 3:16pm On May 23, 2017
ChizzyMaris:
The story is awesome. Ride on SurestG
thank u

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 3:16pm On May 23, 2017
Airborne02:
odiwka na so frnds dey aometimes ooo.. abeg who dey sell kunu or zobo .. i need 100 naira own .. pls ride on sure babe i dey folo oo.
no wahala. Ah dey sell both o shebi u know
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Akinwale14(m): 8:47pm On May 23, 2017
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Airborne02(m): 8:58pm On May 23, 2017
SurestG:
no wahala. Ah dey sell both o shebi u know
lol ok bring am come table .. chilled one .. pls who care o join

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 10:13am On May 24, 2017
CHAPTER 14

"Funke please we need to talk" she said to the person at the other end.

she became scared all of a sudden about what to tell her, how to do it in such a way that he wouldn't be suspected. she left her house to where Funke had mentioned to her on phone.

"I must be careful"she murmured. "what if she knows Sammy and I are in a relationship, no I doubt anybody is aware"

"so because of you I can't even get to see the person I love, I will make sure I teach you a lesson that you will never forget in your miserable life" she said and call the guys that works for her on Luisa's abduction. "Unplug the iron from that socket and bring it here"

"you can't do this to her please, I'm on my knees please don't spoil her face for life" Lola was crying pitying her friend.

Hopeless Luisa knew there was nothing she could do to avoid the evil that was about to befall her. She closed her eyes so tight as if that could avert the hot iron from touching her skin.

"get your hands off my feet lady, you dare not decide for me what to do and what not to do with my victim and let me remind you well, your role right now is to take care of her."

She placed the iron on Luisa's thigh, she screamed, the sound of her scream irritated her so much that she touched her cheek with the hot iron she was holding and went out. Luisa hurled abusive words at the devilish lady as she wailed but the deed couldn't be undone.

"Lola I cursed the day I met you"

"Olufunke ore mi(Olufunke my friend) why have we grown far apart, ever since that you made me past tense In your life and you know I love you" she said as she faked a sob.

"if you are going to be crying here, just tell me and I'll leave immediately" Funke said looking away. She wasn't touched at all.

Sophie had done nothing to her aside the advice against hurting people deliberately. But she's chosen to kneel for her if that will open the door of her heart to her again.

" this discussion is over today Sophie, I need to go somewhere"she said with her gaze fixed on her phone.

"can't we go together like we used to do"

Funke gave her a scornful look and hissed, "you better mind your business" she said and left

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem / Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. / Home Alone With Steamy Cousins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.