Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,092 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:22 PM

Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua (72696 Views)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua / DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by yewande1234(f): 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
SurestG:
Only God knows why I was banned
send a msg to divepen1 he can help u
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 6:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
yewande1234:
send a msg to divepen1 he can help u
thanks sis, the ban has been lifted some minutes ago

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Akinwale14(m): 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
SurestG:
Sorry,just leave them for God to punish them and continue ur story
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by yewande1234(f): 6:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
SurestG:
thanks sis, the ban has been lifted some minutes ago
uwc
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
Akinwale14:
Sorry,just leave them for God to punish them and continue ur story
I'll update in the night
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Akinwale14(m): 9:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
SurestG:
I'll update in the night
no p
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by yewande1234(f): 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
SurestG:
I'll update in the night
big sis i dey wait oooo
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Toyin223(f): 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
SurestG:
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 11:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
SurestG:
Nairaland mods and their unnecessary banning
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 7:52am On Jun 23, 2017
CHAPTER 31

"you fool! You think backstabbing me was the best you could do? I'm smarter than you anytime any day. And for what
You've done I will teach you a big lesson." Funke fumed in anger, she hit her fist on the wall behind her captive.

Ms. Peters was tied to a chair with a long rope that went round her countless
Times before being knotted to where her hands were cuffed behind the chair. Her mouth was covered with folds of fabric and she had her face blindfolded. She couldn't respond to any of what Funke had said and she was not struggling. Funke exited the room and asked one of the boys to torture her while she decided on what to do with her.
The guy took of the blindfold and that which was used in covering her mouth, he could not look at her eyes because he knew he disappointed her big time.

"The operation kicked off immediately after the instruction and I was with the guys all through that was why I couldn't alarm you earlier than that" he felt sorry, not that the woman asked him questions but her look questioned the guy.
"I was given an order to come torture you and if the boss is not hearing any sound from here she could come in anytime" he said, looking downwards.

"so you want to torture me? Go ahead, after all the money I paid you"she lamented at him.

"Bravo" Funke said, clapping her hands

many questions ran in the guys head, was he tricked? Did his boss hear everything? He should have just pretended he wasn't feeling fine instead of getting himself into that big mess, he had no idea what his fate will be. The room became silent, more silent than a graveyard.

"why did you both become mute all of a sudden, because I knew you were both talking"

"I'm sorry boss its not what you think" he went down on his kneels

"you are her accomplice? Then you are a pest I need you out of my way" she brought out her pistol and pointed it at him. "wait!" she continued " how did it all started or did you know her from onset?" She was upset, her voice became loud that people outside the room could sense something was wrong. He uttered no word.
He stopped begging and as a man, he felt anything that happen afterward was bond to happen. In anger Funke pulled the trigger and shot him dead.

"do you want to be like him" she asked, pointing the gun at her. Not that she needed an answer, she used the guy as a scapegoat to Dr. Ms.

2 Likes

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 7:53am On Jun 23, 2017
queenitee:
abi o
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 9:04am On Jun 23, 2017
CHAPTER 32

After the corpse had been taken care of, Funke informed the others of her plans of relocating with all of them to another and better place in the next 32hours. She hasn't visited Luisa and her caretaker in a while so she went to the room unannounced fortunately for them there was no trace of them conversing neither could anybody suspect the closeness between the both of them.

"oh good" she said, she was on her way out when Luisa called her back.

" Where did you keep my friend, I want to see her, it has been long I saw her"

She laughed in a crazy manner and left the room leaving a confused look on their faces. Immediately she left their room she sent a text to Sophie telling her to meet her at the garden. Sophie instantly left the room with an "I'll be back" expression on her face to Luisa.

"we are moving out of here in less than 32hours, there's a new captive though and she's gonna foot every bill before I get rid of her"

"32hours? That such a short notice an....d who is your new captive"

"of course you'll find out soon, just make sure you keep an eye on that girl so that she doesn't escape"

"trust me now, she's in my care. So where are we moving too? Are my permitted to get the address beforehand"

"I'm the boss here Sophie and if I will give you the address that would not be now. But get her bags ready from now because I can call on you anytime
"

Sophie kept the curious look off her face to avoid any suspicion, her plans her coming through and very soon Luisa will be out of her Friend's den.
"Tell Luisa her friend, Lola would be waiting for her in our new apartment"

"that is if Luisa would step her foot in that apartment" she murmured

"are you saying something" she moved closer to her but heard nothing.

"no...not really, I was just saying I needed to use the toilet because I'm pressed".

"Alright see you later" Funke said dismissing her.

Sophie hurriedly went back into her room, not that she really needed to use the toilet but she wanted a way of excusing herself without her noticing her uneasy self. The second captive her friend was referring to kept on ringing in her brain but who could that be, she was there when Funke gave other that someone should be kidnap, but didn't pay attention to whom she sent them too.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Divepen1(m): 9:22am On Jun 23, 2017
queenitee:

It was actually antispambots. Next time, SurestG, call on any of us.
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 9:23am On Jun 23, 2017
Divepen1:
Alright
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 9:27am On Jun 23, 2017
Shopie my love. Abeg kill funke and Mrs Peter jare, who their existence epp?

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 9:27am On Jun 23, 2017
Divepen1:
Okay thank you

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 9:32am On Jun 23, 2017
queenitee:
Shopie my love. Abeg kill funke and Mrs Peter jare, who their existence epp?
Lol grin
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Shakyroh320(f): 10:22am On Jun 23, 2017
please help us finish this one on time before we continue with the recent one more blessing
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 8:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
CHAPTER 33

Some few hours to their relocation, Sophie informed Luisa of their escape plan. She was given enough food and beverage to increase her strength as the escape might involve facing some stressful challenges. Sophie realized she can't carry on with her plan without involving one of the guys, that which she trusted most and converse with most of the time. Although she flows with the other guys but her closeness with that particular guy was exceptional.

After so much discussion and persuasion, the guy was in full support of the plan, though he was a bit scared of facing the legal consequence of his deeds but after witnessing how his boss killed one of his colleagues everything around Funke nauseated him and escaping was the best option for him. Sophie had some times back had a full discussion with the guy where topic like how he got into that kind of illegal business ensued, she felt pity for him after realizing he wasn't there at will and so that made her think the guy was in the best position to help her carry out the escape plan. But another thing was missing she needed to get Funke's approval in some aspect.

"that's impossible" she blurted out. "I'm no fool Sophie"

"take it easy Funke, I'm only trying to be of help here"

"oh thanks Mrs. Helper"

"only two cars are available, and as Luisa's caretaker I'm entitled to overseeing everything about her, she should be in my care even at the course of our moving, we won't be alone someone else would be with us."

Funke started reasoning along with Sophie, she felt her friend was right.

"here is what we'll do, there are only two cars, there's a small one and there's a big one. Maybe you can go with Luisa in the small car, let Joe drive you, I feel he is cool headed than the other guys."

Sophie was happy, her plans were pushing through, Joe was the guy he had discussed with earlier.

"such a perfect plan, God is really in support of this" she thought. Her smile and happiness was hidden with a stern look.

2 Likes

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Toyin223(f): 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
Weldone Ma

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Jane1234f(f): 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
Wow,Sophie has sense ohhh

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 10:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
Sophie, let's be friends. I love smart people like you

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 11:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
CHAPTER 34

The turn-out of event gladdened Luisa's heart, she couldn't believe she was not given an opportunity to view the beauty of the moon, sun, sky, stars and galaxies for a year and half. Not that she was accurate about the days, weeks or months but she was certain she had been there for a very long time. She carefully listened to everything Sophie said to her.

Sophie was sitting at a corner chatting on her phone. Sammy created a whatsapp group where Soji, Sophie and himself used in planning how they would intercept the car. Sophie was sure of them passing through George Bill roundabout so they decided to wait there but not alone, police had to be involved. She texted everything that would help them in tracking the car, the car model, the colour, plate number e.t.c it was approaching the final stage.

"you still haven't given me the address so that I would direct Joe to the place"

"yes I know, I haven't forgotten. Your car would be at the front while ours would come behind it, I need to have my eyes on you guys all through the journey" she dipped her hand into the pocket on her jean pant and brought out a piece of paper with the address inscribed on it, she gave it to Her. "you guys should bring your things out and let's get set.

The Policemen were neither in their uniform nor police vehicle, they were at one side while Soji and Sammy were in the car at another side. They couldn't stop glancing at their watch as it was over an hour they heard from Sophie.

"guy look" Sammy said pointing towards the East, that was where they were coming from and from the description given by Sophie they were to head North-way at the round about.

Soji kick started the car and was at alert, he already send an alert to the police that the car was approaching with descriptions of how the car looked like.

Joe drove to the west-way contrary to the address given to him by their 'almighty boss' and before Funke's car could follow them with gunshots Soji crossed the car giving them no privilege of going further. Funke's driver turned abruptly to go through their normal Route but unfortunately the Police were waiting at the front of them, they initially didn't know it was the police but on approaching them Funke recognized one of them and at that instant she knew nemesis had caught up with her as had Soji already followed behind them hindering the driver from making a turn.

3 Likes

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 11:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
queenitee:
Sophie, let's be friends. I love smart people like you
lol
Toyin223:
Weldone Ma
thanks ma
Jane1234f:
Wow,Sophie has sense ohhh
abi o

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by HolyMalaam: 3:14am On Jun 24, 2017
A story full of suspense.... Nice one @SurestG

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 6:57am On Jun 24, 2017
SurestG I can see you aunty, good morning. Shey is another update *winks*

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 7:09am On Jun 24, 2017
queenitee:
SurestG I can see you aunty, good morning. Shey is another update *winks*
lolz noooo grin
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 7:53am On Jun 24, 2017
HolyMalaam:
A story full of suspense.... Nice one @SurestG
nagode smiley

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Akinwale14(m): 8:52am On Jun 24, 2017
Hmmm interesting,SurestG Thumbs up
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 9:18am On Jun 24, 2017
SurestG:
lolz noooo grin
Ahn ahn *crying*
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 9:36am On Jun 24, 2017
Akinwale14:
Hmmm interesting,SurestG Thumbs up
tenkiu smiley
queenitee:

Ahn ahn *crying*
dun cry joor
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 11:05am On Jun 24, 2017
SurestG:
tenkiu smiley dun cry joor
Ayaf stopped

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem / Roomates / For A Woman "Put To Bed" As Given Birth. How Correct Is It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.