Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua (71433 Views)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua / DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by teepha: 1:14pm On Jun 24, 2017
SurestG please continue.... Yours truly ghost reader
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 3:29pm On Jun 24, 2017
teepha:
SurestG please continue.... Yours truly ghost reader
smiley I'll do that now. Thanks taking part of your time to read this
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2017
CHAPTER 35

Funke and her guys refused to alight from the car, she decided to shot herself dead instead of being arrested. The officers came closer to where the car had halted, commotion was at the roundabout as vehicles couldn't move freely. There were initially 3 officers at the scene but after some minutes officers in uniform arrived in order to help arrest the perpetrators. The car was locked and the glasses were rolled up, she ordered that the car should remain locked, the glasses were tinted which made it difficult for them to catch a glimpse of how many of them were in there. Ms Peters was cuffed in the hand and tied in the leg with her mouth covered with a big fabric, there was nothing she could do aside watching the evil that was about to befall her.

Sammy drove Soji's car to go after Sophie, they were far gone before he thought of going after them but with the help of his cell phone he was able to caught up and lodged them at a nearest hotel where they could discuss and of course let the young man spend the night. The sight that greeted him was excruciating, he felt pity for his Friend's Fiancée, Luisa had become the shadow of her real self, the tank-top she had on revealed the scars which had flawed her honey-like skin, he was certain the scar on her cheek was from something hot probably an iron. Though he had missed his own girlfriend, Luisa was the one he hasn't seen in a long while so he only greeted her.
Sophie greeted and introduced Joe to her boyfriend as the guy who made their plans a dream come true and that she doesn't want him to be prosecuted alongside the others. It was a difficult thing for Sammy to decide but he enjoined him to pray that Funke should not point an accusing at him for what they've been through together.
Luisa remained silent all through she had being through a lot of trauma and needed time to recover. Only Soji could decide whether taking her to the hospital was the best of taking her home to her parents. He had to wait for his Friend for order.

2 Likes

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Jane1234f(f): 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
Wow,loving this
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Akinwale14(m): 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2017
Funke mad witch thunder fire u there

2 Likes

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by ehSKay(m): 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2017
Wow cheesy

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2017
Nobody seem to remember Omolola o, don't you guys want her to be apprehended?
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 7:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
@ Lleigh I sight you ma. The Auction is a bomb smiley
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Lleigh(f): 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2017
SurestG:
@ Lleigh I sight you ma. The Auction is a bomb smiley

Thank you SurestG you have a great story here. Reading through
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Akinwale14(m): 8:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
SurestG:
Nobody seem to remember Omolola o, don't you guys want her to be apprehended?
oh i don forget d second mad witch make thunder fire her too

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by HolyMalaam: 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2017
Omolola is the 'friendlike enemy' . I hope she gets apprehended to face the wrath of the law.
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 12:53am On Jun 25, 2017
Lleigh:

Thank you SurestG you have a great story here. Reading through
Thank you
Akinwale14:
oh i don forget d second mad witch make thunder fire her too
lol amen
HolyMalaam:
Omolola is the 'friendlike enemy' . I hope she gets apprehended to face the wrath of the law.
yes o she must get her share of the evil cake they baked.
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 12:55am On Jun 25, 2017
ehSKay:
Wow cheesy
cheesy
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 8:04am On Jun 25, 2017
Someone should throw Funke's corpse on the road jare. My dear Luisa I missed you

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by comelyJummy(f): 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
Congrats Luisa. After months of torture you are finally out of dungeon. Wehdone SurestG
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
comelyJummy:
Congrats Luisa. After months of torture you are finally out of dungeon. Wehdone SurestG
yes o, thanks ma'am
queenitee:
Someone should throw Funke's corpse on the road jare. My dear Luisa I missed you
lol Funke never die o
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 5:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
SurestG:
yes o, thanks ma'am lol Funke never die o
I don wish her death niyen o
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by teepha: 9:05am On Jun 26, 2017
SurestG update ooo
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
teepha:
SurestG update ooo
I'll update tonight
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Jane1234f(f): 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
SurestG:
I'll update tonight
waiting
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Adeyife(m): 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
OMG.... I don miss ooooh

Weldone surestG

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
My apologies for the late update.

CONTINUATION

Funke, Ms. Peters and their guys were arrested, none of them was ready to confess. Soji informed the police that one of the perpetrators is missing and not among them yet. though Funke knew where they could find Lola but she refused saying a thing infact she was completely mute. She was suppose to be waiting for them at their new abode, she wasn't aware of the evil that had befell her gang members so she wouldn't think of escaping. She had become wanted and plagued that she wouldn't want to think of going back to town, people around her were already aware of the kind of person she was. Police felt because she was new at the cell she had not been torture enough for her to confess her sins and to tell them where they could find Lola.
She was kept in a different cell from that of Ms. Peters. The hefty women in the cell made life difficult for her from the first time she was locked in with them. She sat silently at a corner, she could overhear them talking about her.

"this small girl, I wonder what brought her here" a woman in her late forties said to the others with her eyes fixed at Funke's direction.

"she looks harmless" another woman added

"with her look, she will be a rude girl" a lady in her mid 30s said. "I was like her so I know what I'm talking about, I was rude, mean and heartless"

The women laughed and stared at the fragile looking lady who just cracked the dumbest joke as.
"yes, you were rude until I tortured the rudeness out of you" The don had been silent since Funke's arrival into the cell, she watched as the women were saying all sorts about the JJC who was looking at them with disgust. "I'm sure I'll do the same to that small girl who has left her manners on her reading table"

"hey you! Come and clean my nails" don ordered
That was the beginning of Funke's punishment in the cell.

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 11:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
CHAPTER 36

Luisa was taken to the hospital, not that she was sick but Soji insisted she had some rest and medical checkup at the hospital for her to get over whatsoever trauma her kidnap might have caused. He called Luisa's parents to give them the good news, his parents also got the news and they all insisted on coming to meet her over there. They couldn't wait for her to be brought home. Becca was also informed of her beloved friend's return. Soji knew he was indebted to Sophie because they would not have gotten a solution but for her. Sammy isn't a friend but a brother, best brother at that, What would Soji have done without him. Soji cared less about how Luisa looked what mattered most was that the love of his life was certainly back and her captors were behind bars. She was at the hospital all through just to be certain his love was recuperating.

Both family arrived earlier than expected, the sight of their daughter was disheartening, the scars made her look different but her beauty didn't diminish. The Daniels vowed to go any length to make sure their daughter-inlaw's captor rot in jail.

"where can we find your friend Omolola" a policeman asked.

She was mute, she had been acting that way ever since her arrest, she refused to open up. an hot iron was unplugged and pressed to her lap, the sound of her scream could awake all the dead at a cemetery, it pierced through the ears of those who heard it. She was crying but wasn't begging for mercy.

"if you would not confess then be ready for more torture in here. Sergeant! Take her to cell 5"

Cell No 5 is a room where stubborn criminals were tortured, a small dark room that has no ray of light. Anybody that is taken to Cell 5 must be in a squatting position for how long s/he would spend in that room, failure to squat, such a person could be hit by sharp iron rods which are fixed to the ceiling to point downwards. Broken bottles are littered all around the room except a circular spot which was designed for the criminal.

The effectiveness of cell No. 5 could not be underestimated as it has yielded positive results over time. Funke had heard the women she shared the same cell with talk about how horrible the cell was. One could come out of that cell and never be able to stand on his/her feet for life depending on how many hours, days or weeks such person is to use there. The thought of this scared her to death but the order had been made, there was nothing she could do.

2 Likes

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
SurestG welldone,

thanks for the update
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 11:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
ToluLolu0122:
SurestG welldone,
thanks for the update
thanks for following
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 8:53am On Jun 28, 2017
Ode, you better confess now
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by bossy512(f): 9:22am On Jun 28, 2017
Good for her
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Adeyife(m): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2017
Hmmm.... Bravo nice write up
Weldone ma
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Nuellaluv(f): 10:14am On Jun 28, 2017
Nice one sis you are the best keep it up one love
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by EvaJael(f): 11:46am On Jun 28, 2017
Funke hasnt started life yet
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by vickyviolet(f): 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
tombs up
surest G
nice story
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
CHAPTER 37

After 4hours in the Cell 5, the officer in-charge ordered his surbodinate to bring Funke out , perhaps her brain would have be open and ready to reveal what was being concealed. She was sweating profusely, she shuddered as she followed the constable to the interrogation room with determination to tell them all the vital information that was therein, she was weak.

"bring her bag" the officer commanded.

There, her phone was brought out of the bag, she had gotten several missed calls on her phone, 80% of the missed call belonged to a contact named "Me" and the other 20% was from random contact.

"where is Omolola?" he asked her again

She was mute again, her face was red.

She was giving a brain reset slap that echoed in her brain minutes after the slap.
"she's at our new apartment" she confessed, let me call her on phone

"what is her contact name on your phone?"

"Me" she said
The officer laughed "so she's the one who had called several times, so she had been expecting you?". Before handing her the phone he gave a strict warning that she dare not let her tongue slip and that she should let her know she will be with her soon so that she would wait for her. she danced to the officer's soon and afterwards he requested for the address to the apartment where she was to meet Lola.

The Daniels threw a party for their son's woman who had been missing for months. things became normal again without the fear of anybody hunting her. Soji had asked Luisa's mother if Luisa could stay in his house since staying by herself had been a dangerous idea, she was against it but after several persuasion by her friend she agreed to Luisa staying with Soji. she said it would make her less worried when she goes back to her family knowing she was in safe hands.

Becca had helped Luisa registered for her final exams which she had missed because of her abduction. Soji was helpful, he had took his time to visit the lecturers on her behalf and get her ready for the exams that was to come up in 3weeks. Being a highly intelligent young lady it wasn't difficult for her to assimilate what was revised and taught.

Lola was arrested and locked in a different cell. Funke's torture in the cell was more severe than that which was given to her by the officers.
Becca visited Lola at the station but shamefulness made Lola avoid her face, she didn't see her at all. Luisa refused visiting Lola as she claimed that what was left for her in her mind was nothing but hatred, her love for her has been shattered.
Barely after their arrest, Ms. Peters was found dead in the toilet of the cell which she was locked.

Soji took it upon himself to drive her anywhere she wants to go at anytime, He drove her to school for her exams and picked her up once she was through. Their love waxed stronger and their love story was everywhere, on everybody's lips.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem / Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. / Home Alone With Steamy Cousins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.