Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua (71443 Views)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua / DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by rachealfst(f): 12:49pm On May 19, 2017
flakkybaby:
surestG, rachaelfst, sexymamatee well done. this na de work wey we dey do. wawuuuu........ nice work.
Thank you and thanks for your support all the way. We appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by DrRasheed: 5:30pm On May 19, 2017
Writing Is A Talent, Keep The Stone Rolling.
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Akinwale14(m): 5:49pm On May 19, 2017
SurestG Wetin dey happen nah no update.
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 7:31pm On May 19, 2017
CHAPTER 9

Things was smooth again for Luisa after the kidnap incident. The bond between her and her boyfriend grew so strong that nobody could come between them. He was done with NYSC and was back to that same school for his 2nd degree program while Luisa was in her final year. They had planned to get married when Luisa graduates. The friendship between Mrs Daniels (Soji's mom) and Mrs Williams (Luisa's mom) was rekindled and grew stronger by the love their children had for themselves.

The friendship of the three friends became more stronger, Lola stopped reacting to every little issue, the rate at which she gets upset reduced and nobody ever had the thought of Lola been chameleon among them.

Soji deleted everything pertaining to Luisa's first kidnap on his phone, the messages, the pictures and the phone numbers. He never for once made the mistake of letting it slip from his mouth all that happened in her absence and he had vowed not to ever mention it to her.

Luisa's tailoring business was growing, she had lots of customers. She goes to her shop everyday from school and comes back late in the evening. This didn't affect the way she performed in school. She had started the business when she resumed for her 300level, that was after her kidnap ordeal.

Luisa was coming from her shop one evening, she noticed a golf car was following her. She didn't know they were after her not until she go after her as she took a turning to a lone road that leads to her house. She tried accelerating her speed but it was too late as they crossed her. They got out of their car with pistols in their hands each, she was told to alight from her car and go into theirs. She dare not resist because they could put an end to her life right there without anybody coming to her rescue.

Soji had been calling her number for the past 2hours, "could she be busy" he thought. So he decided to let her be and to call her the following day.
He woke early to call her in the morning but it was still the same, no response. He dressed up and went to her house but to his surprise it was locked.

He dialed Becca's number, perhaps she slept there
but Becca said she hasn't seen her since the
previous day. " we have no class today I wonder
where is she right now" she told him.
"let's go check her shop" she suggested.
"okay I'll come pick you up so we'll go together"
Soji canceled all appointment for that. He went to
pick Becca and they headed to her shop.
Unfortunately they didn't meet her there. Their
fear was staring at them in the face. Soji drove
back home. Instead of him going through the route
to his house Becca suggested they went through
the other route. They met the shock of their life.
Becca noticed first that it was Luisa's car that was
parked by the roadside. They both alighted from
the vehicle and moved towards the car, Luisa's
phone was in there but she was no where to be
found, that was when they realized the worst had
happened.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Lilyjoe567(f): 7:59pm On May 19, 2017
Again? sad

Poor luisa
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 8:17pm On May 19, 2017
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Akinwale14(m): 8:31pm On May 19, 2017
Funke and Lola wicked people,thunder fire una
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Adeyife(m): 9:32pm On May 19, 2017
SurestG:
I'm inviting all awesome readers on NL Lit section to come check this piece out: Phemmy429, Akosy, Horlah, leesah, Akinmusi, ebysandra, Alennsar, Musampa73, Johnsown1, comelyjummy, chuxxxx007, herosakin, Adeyife, urchman23, Harunablezin, Adesina12, Mhizdherbee, Dopeyomi, saxwizard, Jane1234f, Aminzy, countrygirl.

Its an amazing write-up
thx 4 d invitation

make i sit n enjoy d story
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Akinwale14(m): 10:10pm On May 19, 2017
No update yet na wa o
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by bossy512(f): 10:18pm On May 19, 2017
God pls help her, she should be found alive
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Adeyife(m): 10:28pm On May 19, 2017
Nice one.... Abeg Update one mre tonite
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 11:19pm On May 19, 2017
Adeyife:
Nice one.... Abeg Update one mre tonite
Lemme try but it maybe short.
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 11:44pm On May 19, 2017
Dedication
To the Oliver twists Adeyife and Akinwale14

CHAPTER 10

"please let me go, if its money please I will play, just spare my life and let me go back home" Luisa said to no one in particular, she has been blindfolded since the night she was brought there. She knew quite well that she's the only one in that room but she hoped someone would just here her plea.

Lola was contacted that her friend was missing she already knew who was behind it but she had to play along. They searched everywhere and police were even informed, they had no idea where she was taken to, no calls no messages from the kidnappers. Soji contacted her parents and his parents in the bid to find the love of his life.

"I need nothing from you my dear, I just need to get you off his brain and for that to happen you will need to stay a bit long here with your beauty being a thing of the past" a female voice said to her but she didn't recognize the voice. She could perceive the odor of cigarettes in the room where she was kept. If praying is the only thing to do she had no choice than to do so.

She wondered how hopeless her boyfriend and friends would have become, they would be tired of searching, its been 5days already. She thought of her parents, they would think she's in school not knowing she's in a lions' den. Whenever they Lola wanted to visit her they blindfold her so that she doesn't see her friend being her greatest enemy.

Sammy on his part didn't rest, everyone tried their best but their best seems little compared to their loved one's predicament.

TBC

2 Likes

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Akinwale14(m): 7:26am On May 20, 2017
SurestG Thanks for the dedication but the Chapter is too short/small.

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by bossy512(f): 10:23am On May 20, 2017
Trust no one in this life. Well done, but is too short

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Tehmietee(f): 11:25am On May 20, 2017
Welldone ma'am. Kip d gud work rollin

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by slizzyb(m): 2:06pm On May 20, 2017
Nice

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by slizzyb(m): 2:08pm On May 20, 2017
Pls what could be the reason dat I cannot comment again on rachealfst story "ANIKE" .
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Akinwale14(m): 2:10pm On May 20, 2017
slizzyb:
Pls what could be the reason dat I cannot comment again on rachealfst story "ANIKE" .
Reboot ur phone and try again am sure its will do
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Echelle(m): 2:27pm On May 20, 2017
Echelle is still waiting...
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by flakkybaby: 3:55pm On May 20, 2017
surestG thanks for always been there more grease to your elbow more ink to your pen more wisdom to you abeg always they arrive on time.
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Countrygirl(f): 4:14pm On May 20, 2017
Lemme start from the beginning
Weldon sureg
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Adeyife(m): 7:29pm On May 20, 2017
Thx 4 d dedication..... Nice write up....Weldone..... Waitin 4 more.... Dey neva serve me pop corn oh
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Akinwale14(m): 11:22pm On May 20, 2017
SurestG oo i dey vex for u oo Abeg come update make my vex go away.
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 11:52pm On May 20, 2017
flakkybaby:
surestG thanks for always been there more grease to your elbow more ink to your pen more wisdom to you abeg always they arrive on time.
Thanks sis, my weekend was so busy
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by yewande1234(f): 11:54pm On May 20, 2017
Pls post update here too nw

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 12:19am On May 21, 2017
CONTINUATION

Days passed and there was no news about Luisa, Mrs Williams couldn't believe her daughter is missing without a clue on how she could be found. At that stage prayer was the only help they could offer her.

Soji became the shadow of his real self, Sammy had to move in with him so that he wouldn't try to do something nasty out of frustration.

It was certain Luisa would have an extra year because 2nd semester exams was to start in a week time and she was still no where to be found. The thought of that was so disheartening to Rebecca.

Lola was assigned the role of Luisa's caretaker, "since she would be there for some time she can't be left alone to do somethings for herself as she may try to do anything stupid" so Lola was given enough money to shop for Luisa, things she could wear around there.

It was time for Luisa to find out who her friend really was. Lola was brought in to her as her personal care provider, she couldn't show her face to her friend that she had sold because of selfishness.

Luisa couldn't hide her bewilderment at the sight of someone whom she thinks was her best friend.
" Lola!!! Why are you here"she was shocked

"as you can see" a female voice interrupted. " your bestie doesn't even like you, anyways she will be the one to take care of you while you are here with me, she'ld be the responsible for your well being here and for your information, you better don't act funny because you will be amazed with the severity of your punishment"

Lola was speechless with her head dropped downwards, she just bleeped up big time.

"Lola! so it was you all this while"

She bravely looked straight into Luisa's eyes and told her all she just heard was true. "maybe I wasn't your real friend" she smiled wickedly

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 12:23am On May 21, 2017
That will be all for tonight, please bear with me. Tomorrow is another day.

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Akinwale14(m): 12:47am On May 21, 2017
sad
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 6:31am On May 21, 2017
Akinwale14:
SurestG oo i dey vex for u oo Abeg come update make my vex go away.
I no say you no fit vex for me
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 6:32am On May 21, 2017
Countrygirl:
Lemme start from the beginning Weldon sureg
thanks ma
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 6:33am On May 21, 2017
Adeyife:
Thx 4 d dedication..... Nice write up....Weldone..... Waitin 4 more.... Dey neva serve me pop corn oh
lol you welcome sir, your popcorn is on the way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem / Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. / Home Alone With Steamy Cousins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.