Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,518 members, 7,836,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

How To Give Her Pleasure By Focusing On Her Br3ast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Give Her Pleasure By Focusing On Her Br3ast (1122 Views)

A Girl Seen Putting A Snake In Her Mouth While Her Boyfriend Was Pressing Br3ast / Check Out Photo Of A Female Armed Robber With A Gun Hidden Between Her Br3ast / Worst Things That Can Happen To Your Br3ast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Give Her Pleasure By Focusing On Her Br3ast by Bambog(m): 3:27pm On May 12, 2017
Female br3asts always elicit a strong desire from men to touch, kiss, and suck. But you need to know how to do nipple play properly. The nipp1e is the first thing in our mouth the moment we are born. Some guys use that moment to take off her top and also be certain its going down soon.Despite the attention it gets, men still fail to grasp the intricacies of a girl’s b00bs. No, vigorous sucking and hardcore p0rn groping won’t do. It might even be unpleasant(rough and dirty) for her. Br3asts and nippl3s are in fact like a finely-tuned machine, they need precise and careful touching. >>>>>>>> http://sweetlife69.com/2017/05/11/give-pleasure-focusing-breast/

1 Like

Re: How To Give Her Pleasure By Focusing On Her Br3ast by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 12, 2017
Palapala
Re: How To Give Her Pleasure By Focusing On Her Br3ast by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 12, 2017
Bambog:
Female br3asts always elicit a strong desire from men to touch, kiss, and suck. But you need to know how to do nipple play properly. The nipp1e is the first thing in our mouth the moment we are born. Some guys use that moment to take off her top and also be certain its going down soon.Despite the attention it gets, men still fail to grasp the intricacies of a girl’s b00bs. No, vigorous sucking and hardcore p0rn groping won’t do. It might even be unpleasant(rough and dirty) for her. Br3asts and nippl3s are in fact like a finely-tuned machine, they need precise and careful touching. >>>>>>>> http://sweetlife69.com/2017/05/11/give-pleasure-focusing-breast/
grin grin grin

Hahahahah...we all know a lot of men here will act like a MANDIGO WARRIORS but basically they DON'T DO F0REPLAY atal...#FACT.

But i wonder how a man can work with inverted n!pples? grin
Re: How To Give Her Pleasure By Focusing On Her Br3ast by SexyNairalander: 3:38pm On May 12, 2017
wahala dey o
Re: How To Give Her Pleasure By Focusing On Her Br3ast by SirMichael1: 4:05pm On May 12, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin grin grin

Hahahahah...we all know a lot of men here will act like a MANDIGO WARRIORS but basically they DON'T DO F0REPLAY atal...#FACT.

But i wonder how a man can work with inverted n!pples? grin

Yours are, right??

All these ancestral gene you people still have... Smh

Your generation needs to be discontinued to prevent it from spreading across the earth.
Re: How To Give Her Pleasure By Focusing On Her Br3ast by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 12, 2017
SirMichael1:

[s] Yours are, right??

All these ancestral gene you people still have... Smh

Your generation needs to be discontinued to prevent it from spreading across the earth.
[/s]
Re: How To Give Her Pleasure By Focusing On Her Br3ast by SirMichael1: 4:32pm On May 12, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Why you striking out my comment crazy one? undecided
Re: How To Give Her Pleasure By Focusing On Her Br3ast by thesuave10(m): 4:36pm On May 12, 2017
Bambog:

Lol op I just have one queshun for you, how did you end up in that site? Your babe been dey complain abi grin
Re: How To Give Her Pleasure By Focusing On Her Br3ast by Bambog(m): 4:42pm On May 12, 2017
i dnt even understand your question
thesuave10:

Lol op I just have one queshun for you, how did you end up in that site? Your babe been dey complain abi grin
Re: How To Give Her Pleasure By Focusing On Her Br3ast by MrFuckallday: 6:06pm On May 12, 2017
SirMichael1:

Why you striking out my comment crazy one? undecided
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Education My Yansh! / I Need Answers Pls / I Have Never Rejected My Woman Sexual Move But The Reverse Is Not The Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.