Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,199 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos) (51065 Views)

OPERATION STING: Governor Nyesom Wike Beefs Up Security In Rivers State / Dino Melaye Rocks Golden Tie To Tosin Saraki's Wedding. Hugs Patience Jonathan / Patience Jonathan & Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Hug At Rivers Awards Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos) by okoliexpress: 5:33pm On May 12, 2017
chai chai nairaland.. instead of reporting on the event you are reporting on the governors wife outfit, which kain thing be this ehen...
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos) by Caris77: 5:35pm On May 12, 2017
To me its ok on her. Atleast one needs to create their own fashion sense a times.

3 Likes

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos) by akudofarms: 5:36pm On May 12, 2017
I am tired of seeing her like this. First lady that cannot package herself well. Please mow that we have beautiful ankara I don't know why she is so behind. That pencil trouser is too much.
Abi they are tryin to hide their wealth by under dressing. Hmm
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos) by chizzy161(f): 5:37pm On May 12, 2017
"My Lord"
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos) by FILEBE(m): 5:41pm On May 12, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Why is this woman disgracing herself. If you want to wear native attire wear native attire and if you want to wear trousers suit wear it.abi doesn't she have a stylist that will tell her the truth or where has she seen where Michelle obama will wear hat then combine it with iro and buba? undecided

She looks very ridiculous in what she's putting on

chai! lewk atyew. Who set the rules to dressing? so, had it been Michele dressed like this, then it acceptable abi? haba. She looks good if u ask me even though it is none of my business though.

I just dislike it when we use someone as a yardstick for fashion. Wear what you are comfortable with as long as it is not revealing.

6 Likes

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos) by jaytime(m): 5:51pm On May 12, 2017
So what? The last time I checked, that was a women's day and women often use a particular customized Ankara to mark their day hence that muffler on her shoulder which is the same with the head tie.

5 Likes

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos) by KemjikaEme: 5:52pm On May 12, 2017
It's lovely. We must learn to blend both cultures,a Nigeria meets West concept.
She is a lawyer and probably decided to match the legal attire with the Nigerian headtie to balance her profession with the women's event.

5 Likes

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos) by columbus007(m): 6:31pm On May 12, 2017
have they kissed yet,Op repost once they do so,ciao

2 Likes

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos) by DBlackCeazer(m): 6:39pm On May 12, 2017
I almost didn't notice because she looks good.

1 Like

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos) by Egalitarian1: 6:45pm On May 12, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Why is this woman disgracing herself. If you want to wear native attire wear native attire and if you want to wear trousers suit wear it.abi doesn't she have a stylist that will tell her the truth or where has she seen where Michelle obama will wear hat then combine it with iro and buba? undecided

She looks very ridiculous in what she's putting on

She never dressed to impress you rather she only desired Self-happiness and she is unique in her attire

2 Likes

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos) by dominique(f): 6:46pm On May 12, 2017
I noticed the odd dressing yesterday on topic about Patience Jonathan but the attention was on PEJ. Not bad looking thought she should have tied the scarf turban style instead of this cascading style commonly used with trad. She still looks above average tho
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos) by jagro: 6:51pm On May 12, 2017
[s][/s]
Garrithe1st:
She looks goo[/s][s]d. Bu[/s]t for marr[s]yin[s][/s]g a careless talker, I'm gonna say it's thrashy..

angry
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos) by Brightgem(f): 7:03pm On May 12, 2017
Garrithe1st:
She looks good. But for marrying a careless talker, I'm gonna say it's thrashy..

angry
haahahaaaha! choose a stance! This is biased and contradicting, she looks good and then u hate her cloth cuz of her husband!?

2 Likes

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos) by slowice(m): 7:35pm On May 12, 2017
Most of the people who posted comments here re haters... Hating on her for no obvious reason...any one who can use there two eyes will notice that she wore suits to the occasion but had connect to the attire the other women wore.

1 Like

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 12, 2017
I think she is onto something

Don't be surprised if more people copy this swag

She also has good body for it

1 Like

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 9:16pm On May 12, 2017
She looks like an air hostess
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos) by Collins87: 10:22pm On May 12, 2017
Ok. We have seen.
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 12, 2017
Jirate:
That female police officer behind madam caught my attention, can any one in the house link me up, I need Her for a Pen Friend. cool

Ure quite observant.

Use it for good.

Leave ukwu

1 Like

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 4:03am On May 13, 2017
Egalitarian1:

She never dressed to impress you rather she only desired Self-happiness and she is unique in her attire
she looks like a clown dumbass
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 4:06am On May 13, 2017
FILEBE:

chai! lewk atyew. Who set the rules to dressing? so, had it been Michele dressed like this, then it acceptable abi? haba. She looks good if u ask me even though it is none of my business though.

I just dislike it when we use someone as a yardstick for fashion. Wear what you are comfortable with as long as it is not revealing.
I am not using anyone as a yardstick but the westerners she's trying so hard to copy by wearing trouser suit is a major flop.even when they wear our native, its complete native and when its English its complete English. This is a major wardrobe malfunction. Say the truth and let the devil be ashamed
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 6:16am On May 13, 2017
The next now girls will follow suit and start dressing like her.
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos) by Eketem: 6:25am On May 13, 2017
First of all she is not a jobless woman who will have 5 hours during a week day to dress to kill for an event, she is a judge.

She probably finished sitting for the day. Flew in immediately and had her hair tied on the plane and went straight to the event from the airport.

Stay jobless on Nairaland and be criticising a Senior Federal Judge and a Governor's wife at least Seun will soon start paying
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59am On May 13, 2017
Worst dress ever. Why headgear on corporate outfit?
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos) by sfinkzslot(m): 8:04am On May 13, 2017
PH swags, representing
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos) by FILEBE(m): 2:35pm On May 13, 2017
dangotesmummy:
I am not using anyone as a yardstick but the westerners she's trying so hard to copy by wearing trouser suit is a major flop.even when they wear our native, its complete native and when its English its complete English. This is a major wardrobe malfunction. Say the truth and let the devil be ashamed

read what you wrote again. read it. The westerners she is copying should dictate what she wears right? If Beyonce starts wearing this and it becomes accepted as a trend then you will want to try it too abi?

what will u say about those wearing Ankara Suits? did the westernes dictate that too? I have said the truth. The devil is always ashamed.
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 3:15pm On May 13, 2017
Arda1000:
Igbo attire

It is rare innovation in fashion. Igbo girls cannot board second period.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heavy Security At Benin Airport Over Oshiomhole’s Arrival / "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai / Where Is Nnamdi Kanu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.