Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,556 members, 7,812,779 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Who Enjoys It Most ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Enjoys It Most ? (1727 Views)

Who Enjoys MouthAction More Between Men And Women? / Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? / Men Or Women, Who Enjoys Sex More See Funny Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Enjoys It Most ? by blessedez(m): 4:04pm On May 12, 2017
Guys, recently i started kissing my girl though she is not the first girl i have kissed but i don't see anything in kissing but my girl and other girls i have kissed seems to want more after a kissing section. My question is Girl, what do you feel when a guy kissess you and for the guy do you feel anything cuz i don't feel anything.
Re: Who Enjoys It Most ? by jonaifame22(m): 4:06pm On May 12, 2017
Re: Who Enjoys It Most ? by jonaifame22(m): 4:07pm On May 12, 2017
blessedez:
Guys, recently i started kissing my girl though she is not the first girl i have kissed but i don't see anything in kissing but my girl and other girls i have kissed seems to want more after a kissing section. My question is Girl, what do you feel when a guy kissess you and for the guy do you feel anything cuz i don't feel anything.
I only feel the erection of my dick when kissing

I hereby dedicate this FTC to all hustlers, may this heat ravaging everywhere not kill us, since e b e say person go get AC but heat go still they catch cos no light to on am.

And to those wey dey house wey no get work, shey house no dey tire una ni?
Re: Who Enjoys It Most ? by Kondomatic(m): 4:16pm On May 12, 2017
Why don't you just ask her?
Re: Who Enjoys It Most ? by firstking01(m): 4:22pm On May 12, 2017
Kissing is actually the true definition of love making but unfortunately 90% of nigerian girls don't even know how to place their mouths when kissing...they think kissing is just exchanging salivas and that's why so many of them find it irritating.
Re: Who Enjoys It Most ? by Nogodye(m): 4:30pm On May 12, 2017
firstking01:
Kissing is actually the true definition of love making but unfortunately 90% of nigerian girls don't even know how to place their mouths when kissing...they think kissing is just exchanging salivas and that's why so many of them find it irritating.

Gbam! True talk bro.At times my girlfriend might not want sex just kissing and cuddling...And i enjoyed it as well.Not all about sex.
Re: Who Enjoys It Most ? by blessedez(m): 7:41am On May 13, 2017
Kondomatic:
Why don't you just ask her?
no i can't ask her that nah.
Re: Who Enjoys It Most ? by 9jayes: 7:44am On May 13, 2017
blessedez:
no i can't ask her that nah.
I enjoy sex gan-an
Re: Who Enjoys It Most ? by Nobody: 8:01am On May 13, 2017
I love kissing.
Re: Who Enjoys It Most ? by Nobody: 8:08am On May 13, 2017
MissCuppy:
I love kissing.
hope u love every other thing as well aside kissing...
Re: Who Enjoys It Most ? by Nobody: 8:09am On May 13, 2017
SorftWerk:
hope u love every other thing as well aside kissing...
It depends. My man knows I love kissing.
Re: Who Enjoys It Most ? by Nobody: 8:23am On May 13, 2017
MissCuppy:
It depends. My man know I love kissing.
nice one DJ cuppy...
Re: Who Enjoys It Most ? by Nobody: 8:23am On May 13, 2017
SorftWerk:
nice one DJ cuppy...
I'm not DJ cuppy.

Re: Who Enjoys It Most ? by McBrooklyn(m): 8:25am On May 13, 2017

Re: Who Enjoys It Most ? by Nobody: 8:29am On May 13, 2017
MissCuppy:
I'm not DJ cuppy.
i won't believe that until u agree to meet with me tongue
Re: Who Enjoys It Most ? by Nobody: 8:38am On May 13, 2017
SorftWerk:
i won't believe that until u agree to meet with me tongue
Hmmmmmmm.....
Re: Who Enjoys It Most ? by Nobody: 9:01am On May 13, 2017
MissCuppy:
Hmmmmmmm.....
am I that bad? I don't expect you to think twice before agreeing to meet with me, don't worry.. I won't touch you if that's your fear grin grin
Re: Who Enjoys It Most ? by shinarlaura(f): 9:08am On May 13, 2017
I enjoy kissing tongue
Re: Who Enjoys It Most ? by Nobody: 9:20am On May 13, 2017
SorftWerk:
am I that bad? I don't expect you to think twice before agreeing to meet with me, don't worry.. I won't touch you if that's your fear grin grin
Let me think about it.
Re: Who Enjoys It Most ? by Nobody: 9:23am On May 13, 2017
MissCuppy:
Let me think about it.
when do I get a reply good girl? smiley
Re: Who Enjoys It Most ? by hernandson(m): 12:13pm On May 13, 2017
jonaifame22:
I only feel the erection of my dick when kissing

I hereby dedicate this FTC to all hustlers, may this heat ravaging everywhere not kill us, since e b e say person go get AC but heat go still they catch cos no light to on am.

And to those wey dey house wey no get work, shey house no dey tire una ni?
you get work for us...and that AC and light part. gringringrin
Re: Who Enjoys It Most ? by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 13, 2017
SorftWerk:
when do I get a reply good girl? smiley
Soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Enjoys It Most ? by NeeKlaus: 1:58pm On May 13, 2017
MissCuppy:
Soon.
This 'Soon' means "Ode! Siddan there dey wait...nor go find work."

Yes or yes? grin
Re: Who Enjoys It Most ? by SafeDavid(m): 2:07pm On May 13, 2017
firstking01:

Correct guy.

My first kissing experience was a horrible one..The girl was just eating my mouth so hungrily I wondered what was going on.

My ex kissed so well that our love making sessions lasted for hours.
Re: Who Enjoys It Most ? by firstking01(m): 2:20pm On May 13, 2017
SafeDavid:

Correct guy.

My first kissing experience was a horrible one..The girl was just eating my mouth so hungrily I wondered what was going on.

4hrs?...i again doff my heart for you davidembarassed
Re: Who Enjoys It Most ? by bassydue(m): 2:22pm On May 13, 2017
blessedez:

If you want to get the best out of me during sex, kiss me, I love it, it feels good, in fact I continue kissing her while the banging is going on.
Re: Who Enjoys It Most ? by SafeDavid(m): 5:48pm On May 13, 2017
firstking01:
4hrs?...i again doff my heart for you davidembarassed
Even more sometimes. grin
Re: Who Enjoys It Most ? by blessedez(m): 10:10pm On May 16, 2017
SafeDavid:

Correct guy.

wow!!!

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Meat-shaped Cake Presented To Mark Zuckerberg On His Birthday / Are There Ex We May Never Get Over In Life? / Must Read :see How Onions Can Increase And Enlarge Your P3nis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.