Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

I Must Unveil The Truth No Matter How Hard It Is! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Must Unveil The Truth No Matter How Hard It Is! (481 Views)

DEADLIER THAN CORONA VIRUS: The Truth No Nigerian Likes To Hear. I Give Up! / I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) / Fayose To Magu: I Must Not Die In EFCC Cell As You Have Boasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Must Unveil The Truth No Matter How Hard It Is! by permit(m): 5:29pm On May 12, 2017
untill the truth reigns in the hearts of every youths, untill then you are living under illusion by (we are the leaders of tomorow), you and i has being the problem of human race, y? We allow the aged once to bribe us after which we turn to their tribalistic animals,fools who does not know their choice. When is ur intellect yield positive resolution,when will you put ur wisdome to use,when will ur call urselves togather,when will u lead us out of the era 'the aged are all powerful thinker and renovative' when will u stop racism instead of coming togather to face our challange? Election is around the ball how can we prove we are the leader of tomorow that positive change starts right here, i'll be right back. Lala,seun help.....

Re: I Must Unveil The Truth No Matter How Hard It Is! by delishpot: 6:24pm On May 12, 2017
True talk. I shall return to contribute
Re: I Must Unveil The Truth No Matter How Hard It Is! by Onwardvic(m): 6:26pm On May 12, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Marketers Accuse NNPC Of Nepotism As Fresh Controversy Trails Crude Swap Deal / States Are Starting To Become Proud And Forgeting Tribes / Junaid: Why Osinbajo Can’t Contest For President If He Completes Buhari's Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.