Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

How Do I Move Past This Hate For Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Move Past This Hate For Girls? (1247 Views)

How Do I Move On From My Ex / Braless Slay Mama From Girlfriend Association Has This Message For Girls(pics) / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Move Past This Hate For Girls? by Eglobalma: 6:39pm On May 12, 2017
I was hurt like extremely hurt as a teen by a girl i fell inlove with. I was only 17 and i fell in love with this extremely pretty black girl in my church. She was so beautiful all the guys in my church had a crush on her. We became friends and she was always leading me on till i eventually fell inlove with her. Being my first time i didnt know what love was i just knew i couldnt go a day without hearing her voice i chould die. I gathered courage to tell i i love her one sunday on phone and she was quite for a while before she ended the call. I called again and her elder sister picked the call and warned me to stay away from their sister. She started giving me bad attitude after that and told me to stop calling her which made me nearly run mad. I cried i called her with hidden numbers. I was so frustrated and i started to verbally insult her. After a while she told me she has forgiven me and we became close again but she was still lowkey giving me attitude. I was inlove with her for almost three years and she knew but just friendzoned me. After some years the feeling died and she became attracted to me more than usual, i just played with her for a bit and cut her off. I ignored her calls and snubbed her when we saw. Gradually we stopped being friends even till date.
The point is because of how she toyed with my feelings i am so broken that i treat girls like shit. Most girls wonder why im so mean to them. If ur a girl and u say hi to me u better pray im in a good mood or else the way i will ignore u, u will attempt suicide. Most girls are scared of me cuz of how i hurt their egos when they try to come close to me. That girl damaged me and made me the biggest douchebag of a guy u will ever meet. Pls how do i get past all the hurt and become a friendly guy to females
Re: How Do I Move Past This Hate For Girls? by talk2alabama: 6:49pm On May 12, 2017
Don't ever be the first to tell a girl u love her

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Move Past This Hate For Girls? by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 12, 2017
Go suck a dick... that might help undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Move Past This Hate For Girls? by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 12, 2017
Dimples182:
Go suck a dick... that might help undecided
chill gal, dat aint gonna help.

Listen dude, i understand wht u feel, it happened to me too. The problem is u were goin after a very unmatured gal (forget her age)... All gals are not d same, if i were u, i would break every connect with her. Gals like dat will go out tellin people what u did one day... All gals are not d same, i have been with cool girls and been with whores. U got to choose
Re: How Do I Move Past This Hate For Girls? by SmellingAnus(m): 6:59pm On May 12, 2017
You weren't in love ... You were obsessed with her... undecided
Re: How Do I Move Past This Hate For Girls? by mikelrex2: 7:07pm On May 12, 2017
Learn to forget your bad past and forgive her totally... Always remember no human is perfact ..I experience almost same , when I was much younger there was a girl I loved so much she also liked me , whom leave next door to me, the problem was the same girls was been bleeped almost daily by the guy that works for her mum in her restaurant..when I found out I was really broken. I hated all girls....but since I have totally forgiven her, I'm free and happy.
Re: How Do I Move Past This Hate For Girls? by McBrooklyn(m): 7:13pm On May 12, 2017

Re: How Do I Move Past This Hate For Girls? by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 12, 2017
talk2alabama:

First off, this advice is a big fat lie. Men are suppose to love their wives, wives are spos to submit and respect the authority of their Husbands.

Small small children will just be giving advice over topics they know nothing about.

@Op, I don't want to believe you were in love with that first girl at 17.

Can you list reasons why you loved her?

It could be that you were just obsessed or carried away.

Then if you keep having this mentality of females, you'll miss out on good ones.

The first step I'll suggest is to only consider platonic relationships with females, get to know them more of a neutral level, see the good qualities in them.

This could help you when you eventually meet a woman, know her more and fall in love for real.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Move Past This Hate For Girls? by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 12, 2017
OP wat u had with her wasnt love, av 4gotten wat it is called tho. U r jxt hanging on to wat she did to u to make excuses to ur shortcomings. D tym u will stop tinkin about her z d tym u will move forward. All galz r not lyk dat. Der r galz dat really love u. So jxt throw away ur past baggage and get a girlfriend
Re: How Do I Move Past This Hate For Girls? by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 12, 2017
OP wat u had with her wasnt love, its called infatuation. U r jxt hanging on to wat she did to u to make excuses to ur shortcomings. D tym u will stop tinkin about her z d tym u will move forward. All galz r not lyk dat. Der r galz dat really love u. So jxt throw away ur past baggage and get a girlfriend
Re: How Do I Move Past This Hate For Girls? by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 12, 2017
kennygee:

First off, this advice is a big fat lie. Men are suppose to love their wives, wives are spos to submit and respect the authority of their Husbands.

Small small children will just be giving advice over topics they know nothing about.

@Op, I don't want to believe you were in love with that first girl at 17.

Can you list reasons why you loved her?

It could be that you were just obsessed or carried away.

Then if you keep having this mentality of females, you'll miss out on good ones.

The first step I'll suggest is to only consider platonic relationships with females, get to know them more of a neutral level, see the good qualities in them.

This could help you when you eventually meet a woman, know her more and fall in love for real.
I told that boy to cease giving relationship advice just this evening...
Re: How Do I Move Past This Hate For Girls? by BoosBae(f): 8:00pm On May 12, 2017
You hate girls. Who you do? Na yourself you do because you'll end up being a lone ranger. angry

There are a thousand and one men in the world.
Re: How Do I Move Past This Hate For Girls? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:07pm On May 12, 2017
SmellingAnus:
You weren't in love ... You were obsessed with her... undecided

Please explain
Re: How Do I Move Past This Hate For Girls? by SirMichael1: 9:15pm On May 12, 2017
Op. I know exactly how you feel. Infact, I've been in those shoes before and it wasn't really funny.

I got heartbroken too but I had to snap out of it. Ain't no time thinking 'bout my past

What I did was try to make as much female friends as possible. Just friends and nothing more.

There comes a time when you become matured to handle breakups. That's when you try give love a chance again.

The important thing is to know the problem isn't yours. Its hers. Work on your emotional maturity and try to love again
Re: How Do I Move Past This Hate For Girls? by Eglobalma: 10:09pm On May 12, 2017
Thanks for ur contributions, the problem with yall theory is that most girls i tried being friends with always wanted more, what can i say they think im the love of their life. This made me hate them even more. I guess im really fvcked yh
Re: How Do I Move Past This Hate For Girls? by Alphamale2017(m): 10:29pm On May 12, 2017
BoosBae:
You hate girls. Who you do? Na yourself you do because you'll end up being a lone ranger. angry

There are a thousand and one men in the world.

lmaooo . nor make the guy fear na. lone ranger kor . range rover ni .

lol . Enugu rangers
Re: How Do I Move Past This Hate For Girls? by Nobody: 7:32am On May 13, 2017
Eglobalma:
Thanks for ur contributions, the problem with yall theory is that most girls i tried being friends with always wanted more, what can i say they think im the love of their life. This made me hate them even more. I guess im really fvcked yh

If they wanted more, that isn't a bad thing, it means you're a likeable person.

And I also want to believe they have good or great qualities you'd want in a woman. Don't be afraid to date when you've found a woman who appeals to you.

Its most better if the woman feels the same. For a woman to admit she wants more with you, it means you've struck more than a nerve in her.

Just have faith. Love is a thing of Faith.
Re: How Do I Move Past This Hate For Girls? by ndubueze92(m): 8:14am On May 13, 2017
talk2alabama:
I think you're very correct... I have experienced that with 3 girls ... I have just concluded I am very unlucky with girls... Don't wanna date again... Friendly guys are better than girlfriends...
Re: How Do I Move Past This Hate For Girls? by amakadihot87(f): 8:33am On May 13, 2017
The fact is dat u havent met love.if u meet the gal you love naturally you will forget these stories
Re: How Do I Move Past This Hate For Girls? by Eglobalma: 9:14am On May 13, 2017
amakadihot87:
The fact is dat u havent met love.if u meet the gal you love naturally you will forget these stories

But i loved once and the girl really made me hate relationships
Re: How Do I Move Past This Hate For Girls? by amakadihot87(f): 3:52pm On May 15, 2017
Eglobalma:

But i loved once and the girl really made me hate relationships
...........now u r talking like my secondary school boyfriend
Re: How Do I Move Past This Hate For Girls? by 3DCYCLOPS: 4:24pm On May 15, 2017
Don't move on Let the hate motivate you to do great things

Heard the easiest way to money is one without ladies
Re: How Do I Move Past This Hate For Girls? by marvin902(m): 4:40pm On May 15, 2017
you werent in love...and my advise get yourself together before you lose that person meant for you
Re: How Do I Move Past This Hate For Girls? by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 15, 2017
Eglobalma:
I was hurt like extremely hurt as a teen by a girl i fell inlove with. I was only 17 and i fell in love with this extremely pretty black girl in my church. She was so beautiful all the guys in my church had a crush on her. We became friends and she was always leading me on till i eventually fell inlove with her. Being my first time i didnt know what love was i just knew i couldnt go a day without hearing her voice i chould die. I gathered courage to tell i i love her one sunday on phone and she was quite for a while before she ended the call. I called again and her elder sister picked the call and warned me to stay away from their sister. She started giving me bad attitude after that and told me to stop calling her which made me nearly run mad. I cried i called her with hidden numbers. I was so frustrated and i started to verbally insult her. After a while she told me she has forgiven me and we became close again but she was still lowkey giving me attitude. I was inlove with her for almost three years and she knew but just friendzoned me. After some years the feeling died and she became attracted to me more than usual, i just played with her for a bit and cut her off. I ignored her calls and snubbed her when we saw. Gradually we stopped being friends even till date.
The point is because of how she toyed with my feelings i am so broken that i treat girls like shit. Most girls wonder why im so mean to them. If ur a girl and u say hi to me u better pray im in a good mood or else the way i will ignore u, u will attempt suicide. Most girls are scared of me cuz of how i hurt their egos when they try to come close to me. That girl damaged me and made me the biggest douchebag of a guy u will ever meet. Pls how do i get past all the hurt and become a friendly guy to females

Continue at it, you will eventually outgrow it when you get older and wiser.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Exposes Identity & Conversation Of A Lesbian Disturbing Her On Whatsapp / ''human Sex Doll' Urges Men To Leave Their Wives For Her / Ladies Would You Agree To Have A Wedding Like This ?? Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.