Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos (26173 Views)

Pastor Drowns While Conducting Baptism At Blood River Village In South Africa / Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos / Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos by easyfem(m): 10:19am On May 13, 2017
My village pple at wrk... Av not been home since i was born... Edo pple... I hail oooo
Re: Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos by Damsnaija: 10:20am On May 13, 2017
Bet9ja Sure Winning Code For Saturday April 08/04/2017
7334 Premier League
Bournemouth – Chelsea
X2 & Ov(1.5) 1.38
1106 Championship
Norwich City – Reading
X2 1.78
2381 Primera Division
Malaga – Barcelona
X2 & Over(2.5) 1.57
1483 Ligue 1
Angers – Monaco
X2 & Ov(1.5) 1.46
1485 Ligue 1
Bordeaux – Metz
1X & Ov(1.5) 1.24
3851 Serie A
Juventus – Chievo
1 1.25
Odds = 8.75
Booking = 3PW5ZVH
====================
Sure Second Half First Substitution
=========================
read more_@https://damsnaija..is/2017/05/bet9ja-sure-winning-code-for-saturday.html?m=1
Re: Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos by yungengr(m): 10:21am On May 13, 2017
Awon jazz ni sorry ohh
Re: Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos by GeneralOjukwu: 10:21am On May 13, 2017
FLYING EAGLES shocked shocked shocked

No smoke without fire...
Re: Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos by sisisioge: 10:22am On May 13, 2017
Young man like this?

Edo peeps and diabolism... It is well o.
Re: Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos by asahnwaKC: 10:23am On May 13, 2017
Imagine youths with spiritual mind set....where are we heading to exactly undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos by Nobody: 10:23am On May 13, 2017
Bini people. Na dem

2 Likes

Re: Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos by jericco1(m): 10:23am On May 13, 2017
The guy village witch don do crusade for him matter. Very bad.
Re: Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos by gretblue: 10:23am On May 13, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:
It's obvious he's suffering from Guillian-Barre Syndrome.
e- clinical diagnosis. I hail Una.

1 Like

Re: Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos by funsowilliams(m): 10:25am On May 13, 2017
Go fo deliverance, go to mfm prayer city Lagos...
Re: Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos by hollywater: 10:26am On May 13, 2017
Every bad thing is in this country. God forbid bad thing.
Re: Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos by sotall(m): 10:26am On May 13, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
Na dem dem,

Professors of Witchcraft and Occultic studies

and you had to take the picture of the king just to show off your stupidity...........i wont attack your tribe because my fiancee hails from there. Simply means your superstitious delusions and illusions is genetic and runs your blood.

2 Likes

Re: Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos by shollyBi(m): 10:27am On May 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
most people above me are committing Post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy,

A occurred, then B occurred.
Therefore, A caused B.

that the paralysis happened (B) after he visited the village (A) doesn't mean his visiting the village caused it

eg The rooster crows before sunrise, therefore the crowing rooster causes the sun to rise

a black cat crosses my path on the way to school. I then fail a test that day. It means the cat caused my failing the test not my lack of studying

Pray such misfortune doesn't befall you. And for your information, you sound like shit
Re: Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos by Nobody: 10:27am On May 13, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
Na dem dem,

Professors of Witchcraft and Occultic studies
smithsydny:
Fear them ooooo..

Edo oooooooo grin
DLondonboiy:
Benin people...haha
MoltenMagma:
Bini people. Na dem
sisisioge:
Young man like this?

Edo peeps and diabolism... It is well o.
MoltenMagma:
Bini people. Na dem
hahaha Edo Benin people don suffer ah swear grin

1 Like

Re: Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos by Kobicove(m): 10:29am On May 13, 2017
Edo Airways at work grin
Re: Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos by greggng: 10:29am On May 13, 2017
Recently a friend suffered similar fate but his own was called stroke left hand and left leg paralysed. we took him to a ct scan and nothing was found in his brain. The hospital referred us to lagos state teaching hospital. I wept when I saw the condition of the hospital. As we are waiting for our turn, a woman just approached me to ask if this is stroke and I said yes. She question why I ve to come to hospital instead of visitng a trado medical healer. At the end she recommended one to us and to God be the glory the young man is working now. Is a terrible illness that won't allow u do anything except with the help of others. I will suggest u seek trado medical help for ur man
Re: Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos by sotall(m): 10:29am On May 13, 2017
shollyBi:

Pray such misfortune doesn't befall you. And for your information, you sound like shit
and you sound like what?
Re: Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos by destinysaid(m): 10:30am On May 13, 2017
Re: Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos by destinysaid(m): 10:32am On May 13, 2017
sotall:

and you had to take the picture of the king just to show off your stupidity...........i wont attack your tribe because my fiancee hails from there. Simply means your superstitious delusions and illusions is genetic and runs your blood.
guy. Hill, that king is a man, who is he ? Can he move mountain?
He is to be respected yes, but don't be a stouch efender for someone that won't do anything for you.
Re: Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos by IRobot7(m): 10:34am On May 13, 2017
African flash share
Re: Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos by kherlly(m): 10:36am On May 13, 2017
what happen just confirm what my colleague who return from edo told me.. He said that place is full of evil.

All their people there either get blind or paralyse mostly due to family inheritance like land...........

I pray he get better buh if no changes he should go spiritual
Re: Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos by sotall(m): 10:36am On May 13, 2017
destinysaid:
guy. Hill, that king is a man, who is he ? Can he move mountain?
He is to be respected yes, but don't be a stouch efender for someone that won't do anything for you.

Do you have kings in your village? if yes, then take a pics of them and take it for a public show of caricature .....lets see how your tribesmen will take it
Re: Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos by ehinorlive: 10:36am On May 13, 2017
take him to omega fire ministry for apostle Suleiman to pray for him.
Re: Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos by Missmossy(f): 10:37am On May 13, 2017
Fear Edo state. Such a disheartening news,nawa ooo this is serious.
Re: Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos by Sirheny007(m): 10:37am On May 13, 2017
If i say this one na serious Jazz now...

Re: Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos by kherlly(m): 10:38am On May 13, 2017
destinysaid:

Guy as much as I doubt juju n the likes, the amount of juju action coming from Edo is alarming, like staggeringly so. When I was in delta n young, Edo seemed like the "evil Forest" in NG movies, a lot was attributed to that place.

Edo is full of evil thank God the lady i intend to date who is from edo quit herself.... Thanksgiving for church on sunday.
Re: Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos by ehinorlive: 10:38am On May 13, 2017
take him to omega fire ministry for apostle Suleiman to pray for him. there is nothing God cannot do.
Re: Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos by Rilwan20(m): 10:38am On May 13, 2017
The dark continent.
Have always wins the award for the worst continent.
Re: Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:39am On May 13, 2017
If OFM is fully booked, you can try SCOAN, aka ndi vilage at work, if you can't fight them to finish please don't try them, I do skip those village people as CD use to skip it self from the player, but now that I know my root in Christ Jesus na who dem be? then, if I am coming home, I use to snick into our compound at night and if I am going back to my base, I will gently carry my bag as early as 5am as a Lag boy I am off. But now, through the blood of Jesus Christ I am stronger than thousand of them put together. Probably your friend has gone to displayed wealth and trust those hargard looking men and women in the village who will not tigress and they won't allow others to progress.
Re: Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos by buffalowings4: 10:39am On May 13, 2017
greggng:
Recently a friend suffered similar fate but his own was called stroke left hand and left leg paralysed. we took him to a ct scan and nothing was found in his brain. The hospital referred us to lagos state teaching hospital. I wept when I saw the condition of the hospital. As we are waiting for our turn, a woman just approached me to ask if this is stroke and I said yes. She question why I ve to come to hospital instead of visitng a trado medical healer. At the end she recommended one to us and to God be the glory the young man is working now. Is a terrible illness that won't allow u do anything except with the help of others. I will suggest u seek trado medical help for ur man
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Catholic Bishop Reacts To Patrick Edet's Resignation: "The Pope Must Hear This" / Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty / Pastor Adeboye & Wife Visit Ortom, Benue For Condolence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.