Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) (5927 Views)

APCVsPDP: Angry APC Youths Set Bonfire To Block Roads In Bayelsa (Video, Pics) / 2019: Run To South-east During Election And Be Fined – IDA Warns Igbo In North / "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) by Ikechu0b: 1:56am On May 13, 2017
legitnow:

The level of hatred the average yoruba both literate and illiterate have is scary.

It is hard to envisage any igbo person on this forum running the same story over and over again. From printed press to televised.

It is the same story, wat does he expect to happen or wat does he want to happen?

The obsession is really getting out of hand. Samething they will do with Nnamdi and IPOB, post and post until everybody get tired.

Wat do they want?

You shocked?

Tomorrow they'll open thread wailing on how much igbo hates them.but they single handily created the hatred.

It is similar to how whenever north kills igbo up north, they rejoiced and laughed at it. When igbo started their despicable behavior, they wailed higher than a goat getting skaughtered. I lost count how many times they played the victim.

Equally the same way prior to existance of Nnamdi KANU group, the yoruba were known to wish Massob death. Even rejoiced whence they hear they got killed despite Massob never once spoke ills about them. It makes you wonder why wish death on a group that does not condemn you? Simple: they are igbo.
When Nnamdi Kanu came into picture and replicated the same death wish they always profess on Massob, immediately the starters play victim and accusing him of "hating them for no reason."

Equally the same way they rejoiced when the first time it was reported about SA xenophobia attacks. At that time, the victims were igbos. Never once did they condemn it, infact they applauded it. I recall that vividly. Fast forward to the second reported SA xenophobia that happened few months ago where the reported victims were predominately them, when igbo didn't condemned it and instead replicated their act, immediately they started playing victims as usual and shouting "hatred". Trying to force the igbo that spoke to shun tribalism and condemn SA because "we are all Nigerians and they killing Nigerians". An act they forgot to do the first time

Watch the next time ijaws attack them and igbo replicate the same behavior of there's, quote me on this...the Yoruba will play victim and deny this behavior you see lately. This is a behavior I've seen them do so many times since I've been on this forum that I am more than confident it'll happen again, quote me on it!!

That is why I thank Seun for creating this forum as he exposed his people demonic ways. I pray more and more igbo, especially those board because of some reason the levels of igbo born and bred aboard delusions about those people is saddened, discover this forum.. I've said so many times, if more igbo copy my behavior of sending this Afonjas comments to their family, friends or anyone they know as igbo for them to read, you'll awaken so many they would understand the snakes around you isn't one to dine with..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) by BermudaTriangle(m): 1:57am On May 13, 2017
tobida:
This matter is over flogged now.
See hungry youth using tragedy as excuse to thief and cause criminal damage. Tribalism is a crime.
So, next time one ijaw commit crime, we can now punish every ijaw man and woman where ever.

This is a display of pent-up fury or accumulated il-feelings against the igbos in that community.

2 Likes

Re: Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) by Dedetwo(m): 1:57am On May 13, 2017
INTEGRITYMAN:
but you have not said anything about the killing of that innocent girl, what a person

How did you come to certainty Igbo committed the murder? I know in Nigeria anybody can bear any native name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) by BermudaTriangle(m): 2:00am On May 13, 2017
INTEGRITYMAN:
but you have not said anything about the killing of that innocent girl, what a person

Thats their ingrained nature. They see nothing wrong in whatever their kinsman does no matter how insidious.

3 Likes

Re: Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) by Dedetwo(m): 2:02am On May 13, 2017
MayorofLagos:

Yorubas exact justice, nothing more, nothing less!

It is unfair an Ijaw girl was drugged, tortured, cannibalized and then murdered, all pointing to premeditation to commit murder and crime, by Tochucku, Iboman. In the aftermath of it and while the government and the community leaders are working to condole the youths and calm situation, we are yet to hear Ohanaeze, IPOB, MASSOB, or any Ibo voice of leadership speak up in condemnation of the gruesome attack. Those who spoke did so to deny Tochuckwu is Ibo or even to question the character of the girl.

Im really surprised you guys are yet to call Tochuckwu an Afonja that carried out this act to spite and invite death on Ibo in Bayelsa. When are you going to call Tochukwu Afonja from Osun?

However, Ohanaeze will label Governor Ambode ndigbo enemy #1 for demolishing illegal structures occupied by yanmirins in Oshodi where they use the structures as base to rob and kidnap motorists on Oshodi road.

The Tochukwu in this write-up is definitely a Yari.ba ritualistic dumbass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) by legitnow: 2:02am On May 13, 2017
Ikechu0b:

You shocked?

Tomorrow they'll open thread wailing on how much igbo hates them.but they single handily created the hatred.

It is similar to how whenever north kills igbo up north, they rejoiced and laughed at it. When igbo started their despicable behavior, they wailed higher than a goat getting skaughtered. I lost count how many times they played the victim.

Equally the same way prior to existance of Nnamdi KANU group, the yoruba were known to wish Massob desth. Even rejoiced whence they hear they got killed despite Massob never once spoke ills about them. It makes you wonder why wish death on a group that does not condemn you? Simple: they are igbo.
When Nnamdi Kanu came into picture and replicated the same death wish they always profess on Massob, immediately the starters play victim and accusing him of "hating them for no reason."

Watch the next time ijaws attack them and igbo replicate the same behavior of there's, quote me on this...the Yoruba will play victim and deny this behavior you see lately. This is a behavior I've seen them do so many times since I've been on this forum that I am more than confident it'll happen again, quote me on it.

That is why I thank Seun for creating this forum as he exposed his people demonic ways. I pray more and more igbo, especially those board because of sone reason the levels of igbo born and bred aboard is saddened, discover this forum.. I've said so many times, if more igbo copy my behavior of sending this Afonjas comments to their family, friends or anyone they know as igbo for them to read, you'll awaken so many they would understand the snakes around you isn't one to dine with..

I think, i might just start doing the bolded. People need to see wat am seeing here.
Joke apart.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) by BermudaTriangle(m): 2:03am On May 13, 2017
AllHailBiafra:
But just last year some Igbo prominent traders where killed in their residence for the reasons that the Igbos are occupying all the job vacancies, and nothing was done as about it.

Story, story.
Re: Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) by legitnow: 2:05am On May 13, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

Story, story.

That is not story, he is talking about family bread winner.

How many of the killers of those igbo men were caught and brought to Justice? Or u think Ijaw live is more important becos it is Bayelsa?

http://www.nigerianmuse.com/20160426185752zg/bayelsa-watch/who-is-after-igbo-traders-in-bayelsa/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) by BermudaTriangle(m): 2:06am On May 13, 2017
MayorofLagos:

What concern Chinyere with Ibo madness? She doesnt even want to be known as Chinyere anymore. Im the one insisting to keep the name.

Look, let me tell you something...there has been threads opened on this subject and many inputs given but not a single thread has been opened by any Ibo to even address the victim, Faith. Not a single thread!

When this news first broke there were denials and dodges and shifting of blame. Some Ibo even blamed the girl. Tochukwu didnt just kill the girl, he started to cannibalize her while alive...thats torture. Where's Ibo's sense of respect for others? ....but you want to be respected.

Don't mind the bunch of irrational and rabbid goons. Honestly, there is no tolerating them.

2 Likes

Re: Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) by BermudaTriangle(m): 2:09am On May 13, 2017
Ikechu0b:

If you believe mayoroflagos is married to an igbo and not a fantasy in his delusional head then you are gullible as hell.

Hell his comment about "chinyere doesn't want to be called chinyere anymore but him insisting it" should point to you the delusions his psychotic mind conducted.

Out of any on this forum, the biggest igbo hater and the most tribalistic Afonja is mayoroflagos and you honestly think any full blooded igbo woman will even lay with him talk less an igbo man given his daughter to a bigot that I'm sure had difficulty hiding it in real life.

It's like believing the story that hitter once married to a jew.

Dude stop being so gullible

Gabbage meant for the waste dump.

2 Likes

Re: Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) by Ikechu0b: 2:12am On May 13, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

Gabbage meant for the waste dump.

Says the cannibalist waiting to sell human organs for market.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) by BermudaTriangle(m): 2:17am On May 13, 2017
Ikechu0b:

He is a yoruba and you dare ask this question.

Yoruba and northerners are EXACTLY alike. Both have a psychotic mindset and killers. The only difference is the northerners act out their animalistic thoughts. The yoruba on the other hand wish others would act there thought for them. Why do you think it was reported that Yorubas that the ones wishing igbo death the most during biafra war

Truly they wish the igbos were killed by the youths and not just protest. This is a the FACT!!! Considering their comments

Afonjas are wicked and devilish. I've told you all this before but alas, you thought otherwise. When you learn the demons you live with them you expect nothing less when they act the demons they are

Gabbage writter, by your numerous tendencies, you more than deserve to be hated. Bear in mind that the deserved hatred you suffer is global and not restricted to Nigeria. That should tell you something about your stock but you naturally lack the conscience to tell yourselves the truth. Where is your SS/SE slogan ? This is neither happening in the SW or the north but in "biafraland". What say ye ?

3 Likes

Re: Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) by BermudaTriangle(m): 2:20am On May 13, 2017
MayorofLagos:

Yorubas exact justice, nothing more, nothing less!

It is unfair an Ijaw girl was drugged, tortured, cannibalized and then murdered, all pointing to premeditation to commit murder and crime, by Tochucku, Iboman. In the aftermath of it and while the government and the community leaders are working to condole the youths and calm situation, we are yet to hear Ohanaeze, IPOB, MASSOB, or any Ibo voice of leadership speak up in condemnation of the gruesome attack. Those who spoke did so to deny Tochuckwu is Ibo or even to question the character of the girl.

Im really surprised you guys are yet to call Tochuckwu an Afonja that carried out this act to spite and invite death on Ibo in Bayelsa. When are you going to call Tochukwu Afonja from Osun?

However, Ohanaeze will label Governor Ambode ndigbo enemy #1 for demolishing illegal structures occupied by yanmirins in Oshodi where they use the structures as base to rob and kidnap motorists on Oshodi road.

Excellent. Succinct. Bravo.

2 Likes

Re: Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) by BermudaTriangle(m): 2:21am On May 13, 2017
Ikechu0b:

I was here since 2012. Your so called marriage to your imaginary "chinyere" is nothing but another Mirage in your delusional head. Never once did such images appear in this forum.

Likewise, anyone can post any image on this forum and claim that's them. There is NOWAY to justify it is fact or not.

Brainless and dodgy post.

3 Likes

Re: Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) by BermudaTriangle(m): 2:28am On May 13, 2017
Ikechu0b:

Coming from someone whose tribesmen are KNOWN to Savage the head and bodies of others to use for money rituals.

A set of animals who have no human empathy that they even desecrate the dead and sell the organs in black market like the said person was not a human but an animal.

A tribe who is KNOWN to kill their own brethren like goats all for the human meat market.

A tribe whose own brother started a campaign to try and end the cannibalism of their dead obas organs by it's people.

The set known to drug and kill both their own and non indigienous just to harvest their organs

Highly laughable this set of walking demons have the audacity to claim they "seek justice".

The so called "Tochukwu" has not done half the shit Afonja are known for.

All the trash you gleefully write are equally perpetrated in iboland. Tochuckwu was no exception but normal pattern. Ritual killing was started and popularised by OKIJA SHRINE in iboland and exported to the SW by CLIFFORD ORJI a biafran.
Till date, cannibalism is the norm in some communities in Abia and Ebonyi states. Facts are sacred.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) by BermudaTriangle(m): 2:30am On May 13, 2017
PlaneConductor:

You can show video of imaginary Bayelsa people attacking imaginary Igbo people yet you can't share a video to save your life.

Please go sit down, you're only dreaming. You didn't marry any Igbo girl. No beautiful Ada Igbo can/will accept you and your tiger clawed face cheesy

Chickish.

3 Likes

Re: Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) by BermudaTriangle(m): 2:32am On May 13, 2017
legitnow:

Inferiority complex is his problem. Non stop, he has been reposting the same news with intent on causing Igbo to clash with Ijaw.

The spirit of innocent Faith is calling for justice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) by Ikechu0b: 2:34am On May 13, 2017
legitnow:

I think, i might just start doing the bolded. People need to see wat am seeing here.
Joke apart.

Trust me on it, you may end up saving some from devils. I lost count how many igbo people's eyes I've opened about yoruba but one act is the reason I stay doing it. There was a guy that I know that used to be married to one of them (sick!). His wife used to be a member on this forum and according to man, he became intrigued to learn his wife comments on this forum after I started sending links and screenshots. According to the dude, he was shocked the level of igbo hating and bashing he read on his dear "wife" id. His wife for one pretended to be a man and not only that, the wife was among the people who applauded a comment where a yoruba on Twitter wished all Nigerians slaughter igbos. Funny the same comment she pretended to condemn on FB. According to him, when he confronted her, the lady denied all and when show her hand she started claiming "it is all joke. People just play and write nonsense on here that's all. " funny they divorced after 2 months of his discovery. The lady till this very day still blame me for their divorce rather than herself. It makes me laugh considering the lady obviously hate igbo based on the stuff her ex husband claims he read then why marry an igbo. If it was all jokes, why hide it. Till this very day, I wonder what level she would have taken her hatred if he didn't discover her secrets. She probably would have killed him....after all she applaud a man wishing death on all igbo which included her husband.

2 Likes

Re: Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) by BermudaTriangle(m): 2:35am On May 13, 2017
[quote author=Ikechu0b post=56470789]

You demand justice? Which planet do you live in? When have yoruba EVER demanded justice for the death of the THOUSANDS your ritualistic and cannibalistic tribe killed, ate or sold their body. There are multiple threads on this forum about your delivish ways and in each since I've been on this forum, you people avoid those thread like it is a plague. Never once have you people ever dared cry or pray for the souls of those you harvest like animals. But oh, you do show up on thread about igbo drug dealers to preach like goats. Infact if I recall correctly,,didn't you lots try to blame the fulani for the Soka forest discovery. Didn't you lots screech to the government to go seek fulani herdsmen for the act rather than actually taking credit for the evil acts of you lots

The igbo girl killed several years ago in Ondo and her organs missing, provide any evidence of yoruba even mourning or even demanding justice for her death. If I recall correctly, didn't your tribesmen use it as a way to mock and insult igbo for "being nuisance in your lands."

You and your lots are despicable delivish[/quote

Faith was a SS indigene. Had a right to live her own life. A life now mercilessly cut short by an Ibo man, Tochukwu. What do you have to say ?

4 Likes

Re: Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) by BermudaTriangle(m): 2:38am On May 13, 2017
PlaneConductor:

You Oba is still languishing in Kuje prison after Hausa butchered your people in Ife and you're here wishing death to "ibo" (whoever he is). cheesy

Don't derail this thread. Treat the issue at hand and stop latching at irrelevances that do not concern you and for which your assistance is not sought.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) by BermudaTriangle(m): 2:40am On May 13, 2017
Dedetwo:

How did you come to certainty Igbo committed the murder? I know in Nigeria anybody can bear any native name.

Arrant nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) by BermudaTriangle(m): 2:42am On May 13, 2017
legitnow:

Joke apargt.

Tochukwu is afonja while Faith was fulani as far as Liepobs are concerned.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) by Ikechu0b: 2:44am On May 13, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

Gabbage writter, by your numerous tendencies, you more than deserve to be hated. Bear in mind that the deserved hatred you suffer is global and not restricted to Nigeria. That should tell you something about your stock but you naturally lack the conscience to tell yourselves the truth. Where is your SS/SE slogan ? This is neither happening in the SW or the north but in "biafraland". What say ye ?

I live outside of Nigeria you rat therefore I actually KNOW the reason why Nigerians are hated especially in the western nation despite Yoruba tendency to try and hide it. I actually wrote about it on NL and your brethren hide it.

For example in USA that I reside in, every bashing Nigerians get is predominately because of you useful YORUBA. You actually the most hated Nigerian group in USA. The areas that Nigerians reside in where the citizens stay insulting Nigerians due to the citizens unfavorable opinions about Nigerians is funny enough the areas YORUBA outnumber others especially atl.
In UK you are despise to the point the government is trying to stop the migration of you lots into their land d
Likewise hated in Canada, Eastern europe. Hell every freaking b western nation excluding black Brazilians.
Hell Ghana few years ago was shutting down shops predominately own by you lots and if I recall correctly, the song they created stating "thank God I'm not Nigeria", majority of its demeaning attacks towards that zoo revolved around using your cities and even your own words as mockery.
Let's not forget that SA equally beat the living ish out of una few months ago including a priest from your identity.
Let's not forget you've not been spared by the attacks of several tribes in Nigeria despite your attempts to stick your heads in sand.
Hell were you not named the problems of Nigeria by a northern emir?

The hatred others have for una is immense, the only difference you lots have the tendency to deny whatever that does not soothe their ego.

1 Like

Re: Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) by BermudaTriangle(m): 2:44am On May 13, 2017
legitnow:

That is not story, he is talking about family bread winner.

How many of the killers of those igbo men were caught and brought to Justice? Or u think Ijaw live is more important becos it is Bayelsa?

http://www.nigerianmuse.com/20160426185752zg/bayelsa-watch/who-is-after-igbo-traders-in-bayelsa/

How many igbo men are on record to have been killed in that state ?

3 Likes

Re: Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) by OSUIBOSLAVE: 2:46am On May 13, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

All the trash you gleefully write are equally perpetrated in iboland. Tochuckwu was no exception but normal pattern. Ritual killing was started and popularised by OKIJA SHRINE in iboland and exported to the SW by CLIFFORD ORJI a biafran.
Till date, cannibalism is the norm in some communities in Abia and Ebonyi states. Facts are sacred.

Its funny how Eboes hate everyone but want love. For any crisis in the SW, they open uncountable threads to rejoice and taunt the victim, they still do it to one Omenka guy till date. During the Ife crisis, they created numerous thread to rejoice but stand down when the news was the opposite of their evil wish. The hatred is mutual so no pretense, they hate my people and i hate them too. I even hate those evil more than the devil. Thanks to nairaland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) by Ikechu0b: 2:54am On May 13, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

You mean the same Clifford orjI that has a yoruba partner by the name TAHIRU. Or did you forget he caught alongside orji at the same time. Very likely Tanhiru was who taught orji that despicable act. After all such act is not common within igboland unlike Afonja that still eat their obas dead organs.
Also the amount of Afonja caught eating their victims such as Jimoh Obabu Salau, Folorunso Olukotun and many more like them.

Other that OKIJA SHRINE which is nothing but BONES, not even ones killed by them by bones stolen from grave yards, they have not been any other ritualistic den unlike afronja where they've diacovered so many RITUALISTIC DENS in the land of waste by the demons of waste, it became sad and redundant. The worst part of it all, unlike OKIJA SHRINE which was nothing but stolen bones, yoruba ritualistic dens is usually filled with either human limbs or near death human being. Disgusting the level of evil that emerges from the so called "sophisticated" lots
Re: Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) by BermudaTriangle(m): 3:05am On May 13, 2017
Ikechu0b:

I live outside of Nigeria you rat therefore I actually KNOW the reason why Nigerians are despite Yoruba tendency to try and hide it. I actually wrote about it on NL and your brethren hide it.

For example in USA that I reside in, every bashing Nigerians get is predominately be a useful of YORUBA. You actually the most hated in USA. The areas that Nigerians reside in where the citizens stay insulting Nigerians due to the citizens unfavorable opinions about Nigerians is funny enough the areas YORUBA outnumber others especially atl.
In UK you are despise to the point the government is trying to stop the migration of you lots into their land d
Likewise hated in Canada, Eastern europe. Hell every freaking b western nation excluding black Brazilians.
Hell Ghana few years ago was shutting down shops predominately own by you lots and if I recall correctly, the song they created stating "thank God I'm not Nigeria", majority of its demeaning attacks towards that zoo revolved around using your cities and even your own words as mockery.
Let's not forget that SA equally beat the living ish out of una few months ago including a priest from your identity.
Let's not forget tone not been spared by the attacks of several tribes in Nigeria despite your attempts to stick your heaD's sand.
Hell were you not named the problems of Nigeria by a northern emir?

The hatred others have for una is immense, the only difference you lots gave the tendency to deny whatever that does not soothe their ego.

What a shame. You are a bloody disgrace to your tribe. You claim to reside in the US and you cannot write a single correct english, no regards to punctuations, etc. You are a true low-lifer, a dreg that belongs to the crowd of miscreants.

You are also an unrepentant lier trying to rewrite history. The market closure you mentioned in Ghana was no secret to anyone that it was populated by Igbos and was closed mainly because of sharp practices and criminal activities by igbos.
The xenophobic attacks that occured in SA was caused mainly by igbo drugs cartels. They created a bad name and image for nigerians in that country. The drug trade is taking its toll on them as they are being slaughtered in twos and threes, all igbos.
After years of meticulous record-keeping and analysis, the Thai Police department came out with an indicting conclusion on igbos - "Igbos are a disgrace and a curse to the black race"
Trying to rewrite history will not help you.
I wish you would have your so-called biafra.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) by BermudaTriangle(m): 3:08am On May 13, 2017
OSUIBOSLAVE:

Its funny how Eboes hate everyone but want love. For any crisis in the SW, they open uncountable threads to rejoice and taunt the victim, they still do it to one Omenka guy till date. During the Ife crisis, they created numerous thread to rejoice but stand down when the news was the opposite of their evil wish. The hatred is mutual so no pretense, they hate my people and i hate them too. I even hate those evil more than the devil. Thanks to nairaland.

Eboes are people who still reside in 16th century cocoon. They are yet to acquire the norms to live in decent societies.

5 Likes

Re: Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) by BermudaTriangle(m): 3:13am On May 13, 2017
Ikechu0b:

You mean the same Clifford orjI that has a yoruba partner by the name TAHIRU. Or did you forget he caught alongside orji at the same time. Very likely Tanhiru was who taught orji that despicable act. After all such act is not common within igboland unlike Afonja that still eat their obas dead organs.
Also the amount of Afonja caught eating their victims such as Jimoh Obabu Salau, Folorunso Olukotun and many more like them.

Other that OKIJA SHRINE which is nothing but BONES, not even ones killed by them by bones stolen from grave yards, they have not been any other ritualistic den unlike afronja where they've diacovered so many RITUALISTIC DENS in the land of waste by the demons of waste, it became sad and redundant. The worst part of it all, unlike OKIJA SHRINE which was nothing but stolen bones, yoruba ritualistic dens is usually filled with either live human limbs or near death human being. Disgusting the level of evil that emerges from the so called "sophisticated" lots

I advise you to go back to school for better education before you will be qualified to engage in intellectual discourse. Your english can make someone throw up, especially from someone who claims to live in the US. You are disgracing American society and Eboe race. Please keep off my mention with your kindergarten thoughts and gibberish.

4 Likes

Re: Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) by Ikechu0b: 3:25am On May 13, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

I advise you to go back to school for better education before you will be qualified to engage in intellectual discourse. Your english can make someone throw up, especially from someone who claims to live in the US. You are disgracing American society and Eboe race. Please keep off my mention with your kindergarten thoughts and gibberish.

When they can't defend someone giving them back the hate they breathe and display out on daily basis, they result to the usual coward mess of being an English teacher. English teacher since you want to teach English, go teach your demonic ppl how to speak English after all no be una that can't even pronounce most English words. A task you get mocked on by several tribes. Charity begins at home.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Ibrahim Gambari Resigns Appointment / Edo No Be Lagos: In Search Of The Nairalander Who Started A Revolution / Nigeria’s Daily Petrol Consumption Hits Record High Of 93 Million Litres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.