Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) (5940 Views)

APCVsPDP: Angry APC Youths Set Bonfire To Block Roads In Bayelsa (Video, Pics) / 2019: Run To South-east During Election And Be Fined – IDA Warns Igbo In North / "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) by BabaRamota1980: 3:33am On May 13, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

What a shame. You are a bloody disgrace to your tribe. You claim to reside in the US and you cannot write a single correct english, no regards to punctuations, etc. You are a true low-lifer, a dreg that belongs to the crowd of miscreants.

You are also an unrepentant lier trying to rewrite history. The market closure you mentioned in Ghana was no secret to anyone that it was populated by Igbos and was closed mainly because of sharp practices and criminal activities by igbos.
The xenophobic attacks that occured in SA was caused mainly by igbo drugs cartels. They created a bad name and image for nigerians in that country. The drug trade is taking its toll on them as they are being slaughtered in twos and threes, all igbos.
After years of meticulous record-keeping and analysis, the Thai Police department came out with an indicting conclusion on igbos - "Igbos are a disgrace and a curse to the black race"
Trying to rewrite history will not help you.
I wish you would have your so-called biafra.

grin grin

The drug carrier said Yorubas are hated in US. Yet the city of Miami has Yoruba culture in every neighborhood. In Atlanta West End there are two Yoruba shrines and converts to Yoruba culture continues to swell. Beyonce has identified as an Oshun child. In Philadelphia they celebrate Odun de, the welcoming of a new year on the Yoruba calendar. California celebrate Olokun. In New York Boroughs there are countless Boricas (which is Aborisha or Borisha in Yoruba).

They have claimed African Americans are descendants of Ibos, yet the Ameeican Blacks refuse to acknowledge them, preferring instead to associate themselves with Yoruba roots. If Nnamdi Kanu was Yoruba the entire globe will be agog with supporters wearing danshiki and abeti aja to show solidarity, from America to Europe, from Brazil to Cuba to Middle East. But because Kanu is Ibo no one takes ownership of his struggles. In fact, the mthrfckr was denied bail and release until Fayose and FFK show up in court.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) by Ikechu0b: 3:44am On May 13, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

grin grin

The drug carrier said Yorubas are hated in US. Yet the city of Miami has Yoruba culture in every neighborhood. In Atlanta West End there are two Yoruba shrines and converts to Yoruba culture continues to swell. Beyonce has identified as an Oshun child. In Philadelphia they celebrate Odun de, the welcoming of a new year on the Yoruba calendar. California celebrate Olokun. In New York Boroughs there are countless Boricas (which is Aborisha or Borisha in Yoruba).

They have claimed African Americans are descendants of Ibos, yet the Ameeican Blacks refuse to acknowledge them, preferring instead to associate themselves with Yoruba roots. If Nnamdi Kanu was Yoruba the entire globe will be agog with supporters wearing danshiki and abeti aja to show solidarity, from America to Europe, from Brazil to Cuba to Middle East. But because Kanu is Ibo no one takes ownership of his struggles. In fact, the mthrfckr was denied bail and release until Fayosr and FFK show up in court.

Where EXACTLY in Miami is the yoruba culture grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I visit miami pretty much EVERY SUMMER!!!!
Miami in general is filled with predominately hispanic culture, followed by the Haitian/Caribbean culture. The amount of Africans residing there /African culture displayed in Miami is so small that it BARELY noticeable.

grin grin grin grin

Where exactly is yoruba culture displayed in Miami? I am curious. Is it North Miami, Hialeah, Doral, Liberty city, etc or is it the neighboring broward County? Name the neigborhoods. Which area exactly name it!!!!!
Please do and I will PERSONALLY go there and document the lying ass that it is you

3 Likes

Re: Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) by Amberon: 3:50am On May 13, 2017
Jesus you mean he ate her?
MayorofLagos:

What concern Chinyere with Ibo madness? She doesnt even want to be known as Chinyere anymore. Im the one insisting to keep the name.

Look, let me tell you something...there has been threads opened on this subject and many inputs given but not a single thread has been opened by any Ibo to even address the victim, Faith. Not a single thread!

When this news first broke there were denials and dodges and shifting of blame. Some Ibo even blamed the girl. Tochukwu didnt just kill the girl, he started to cannibalize her while alive...thats torture. Where's Ibo's sense of respect for others? ....but you want to be respected.
Re: Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) by Ikechu0b: 3:50am On May 13, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

grin grin

They have claimed African Americans are descendants of Ibos, yet the Ameeican Blacks refuse to acknowledge them, preferring instead to associate themselves with Yoruba roots. If Nnamdi Kanu was Yoruba the entire globe will be agog with supporters wearing danshiki and abeti aja to show solidarity, from America to Europe, from Brazil to Cuba to Middle East. But because Kanu is Ibo no one takes ownership of his struggles. In fact, the mthrfckr was denied bail and release until Fayosr and FFK show up in court.

OMG I didn't even read the
Beyonce identify as an oshun child grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

California practice olokin
In Philadelphia they practice the yoruba welcoming year grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
WTF kind of delusion is this

Why Stop there.

In New York they practice Ogun
In Virginia they practice Ifa
In North Carolina they have a huge statue of oduduwa
In South Carolina they have one of Awolowo and every month people run around it to dance
In Washington DC, they have a celebration of Osun
IN Baltimore, they all dress as yoruba. Infact you'll never see anyone without a yoruba attire
In Texas, mscheeww Texas eeh they worship yoruba
Infact the entire America worships YORUBA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Btw: it is not igbo claiming African Americans descended from them, it is actually the other way around. AA are the ones claiming that they came from igbo. I suggest go on youtube and watch the videos of their afrocentric people.

3 Likes

Re: Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) by BabaRamota1980: 4:14am On May 13, 2017
Ikechu0b:

Where EXACTLY in Miami is the yoruba culture grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Miami in general is filled with predominately hispanic culture, followed by the Haitian/Caribbean culture. The amount of Africans residing there /African culture displayed in Miami is so small that it BARELY noticeable.

grin grin grin grin

Where exactly is yoruba culture displayed in Miami? I am curious. Is it North Miami, Hialeah, Doral, Liberty city, etc or is it the neighboring broward County? Name the neigborhoods. Which area exactly name it!!!!!
Please do and I will PERSONALLY go there and document the lying ass that it is you

Forget about Hispanics. Go and research about the elites of Miami. They are Cubans. The Haitians and Mexicans are the laborers that babysit and do garden work and domestic work for the rich Cubans.

What is the worship of Cubans in America.

How about Puerto Ricans, what is their worship?

You go to Miami every summer? Bwahahahahahaha...!!

1 Like

Re: Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) by Ikechu0b: 4:21am On May 13, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Forget about Hispanics. Go and research about the elites of Miami. They are Cubans. The Haitians and Mexicans are the laborers that babysit and do garden work and domestic work for the rich Cubans.

What is the worship of Cubans in America.

How about Puerto Ricans, what is their worship?

You go to Miami every summer? Bwahahahahahaha...!!

I said NAME the miami neighborhood where yoruba cultures are. That's my question. I didn't ask for story. I said name am and I will PERSONALLY go there and videotape the area and we can see the grin grin grin grin "yoruba culture" there. Name the neigborhoods that's what I asked for.

Oh and btw the Cuban culture and yoruba culture is completely DIFFERENT! Cuban culture is similar to that other other hispanics grin grin grin Like the Bleep? Have you even been to miami? In addition Most of cubans practice Christianity which last I checked is not yoruba. Likewise puerto ricans and other hiapanic community. Only a handful of cubans practice that santeria. Even at that, you RARELY see any form of santeria worshipping in Miami.

Anyway Name the neigborhoods jor. Make I go tape am. I want to see this "yoruba culture" in miami grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) by BabaRamota1980: 4:35am On May 13, 2017
Ikechu0b:

I said NAME the miami neighborhood where yoruba cultures are. That's my question. I didn't ask for story. I said name am and I will PERSONALLY go there and videotape the area and we can see the grin grin grin grin "yoruba culture" there. Name the neigborhoods that's what I asked for.

Oh and btw the Cuban culture and yoruba culture is completely DIFFERENT! Cuban culture is similar to that other other hispanics grin grin grin Like the Bleep? Have you even been to miami? In addition Most of cubans practice Christianity which last I checked is not yoruba. Likewise puerto ricans and other hiapanic community. Only a handful of cubans practice that santeria. Even at that, you RARELY see any form of santeria worshipping in Miami.

Anyway Name the neigborhoods jor. Make I go tape am. I want to see this "yoruba culture" in miami grin grin grin grin

Finish giving your condolence to Faith family first, thats ehats trending, far more important at this point than anything else.

If you dont have the sense to recognise the severity of this issue it wont surprise me, no Ibo person does. As a Yoruba my cultural ethos demand different. In respect of Faith and the OP I need to drop other issues and focus on the thread.

Ill catch you some other time. grin

1 Like

Re: Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) by BermudaTriangle(m): 6:50am On May 13, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

grin grin

They have claimed African Americans are descendants of Ibos, yet the Ameeican Blacks refuse to acknowledge them, preferring instead to associate themselves with Yoruba roots. If Nnamdi Kanu was Yoruba the entire globe will be agog with supporters wearing danshiki and abeti aja to show solidarity, from America to Europe, from Brazil to Cuba to Middle East. But because Kanu is Ibo no one takes ownership of his struggles. In fact, the mthrfckr was denied bail and release until Fayose and FFK show up in court.

Thank you for adding to my knowledge the acceptance and popularity of Gods' people, Oodua in the US. I only knew of Miami's upto now.
Eboes have identity problem and they know this but do not want to admit it. There is no record of their pre-existence outside Nigeria. That was why they struggle to claim jewish ancestry, a claim that is of serious controversy amongst themselves. If you google the case of lost jews, you will discover it was only their claim that was rejected by the organization in charge of jews in diaspora inspite of the latter's zeal to have more jews emmigrate to Israel.
They claim black Americans are their descendants yet they equally claim their forefathers never fell victim of slavery. Can you see how confused they are ?

As far as am concerned, the only plausible history of them is their link to the yoruba through the twin princess that was bannished into the jungle of the east who was impregnated by some funny fiance. There are many telltale signs those in the know highlight to buttress the story.

1 Like

Re: Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) by Kingbuhari(m): 8:27am On May 13, 2017
INTEGRITYMAN:
but you have not said anything about the killing of that innocent girl, what a person
killing of innocent traders that knows nothing about the culprit will that bring the girl back to life what they ought to do is to make sure justice take it course ,this bunch of lazy youth are using this as an excuse to feed their dry empty malnourished stomach
Re: Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) by chubbyswit(m): 8:50am On May 13, 2017
Ikechu0b:

grin grin grin grin

lol keep beating them to their game bro. I'm enjoying your comments.
Re: Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) by Cooly100: 10:58am On May 13, 2017
I can't stop laughing....

Is like the Yorubas asking the northerners not to open their shops, when one of their own was killed at Agility ketu...in Lagos...

Funny country...

Igbos should make effort to return home...Efforts are being made in the area of real estate...in Igbo cities...

1 Like

Re: Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) by PFRB: 11:18am On May 13, 2017
MayorofLagos:

What concern Chinyere with Ibo madness? She doesnt even want to be known as Chinyere anymore. Im the one insisting to keep the name.

Look, let me tell you something...there has been threads opened on this subject and many inputs given but not a single thread has been opened by any Ibo to even address the victim, Faith. Not a single thread!

When this news first broke there were denials and dodges and shifting of blame. Some Ibo even blamed the girl. Tochukwu didnt just kill the girl, he started to cannibalize her while alive...thats torture. Where's Ibo's sense of respect for others? ....but you want to be respected.

So all Igbos are guilty for what Tochukwu has done.?? Are all Ijaws guilty for what Tompolo has done??///

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Declares Thursday 1 February Public Holiday In Honour Of Alex Ekwueme / What A Die-hard Buhari Fan Posted On Facebook Will Move You (images) / Late CEO Of Tonimas Oil And Gas Casket Reportedly Cost N34 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.