Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Ridding Her A#s - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ridding Her A#s (1011 Views)

Regina Daniels Tells Gossips To Kiss Her A**s As She Enjoys Her Honeymoon In Dub / Photos (+18): Couple Spotted Ridding Bicycles Naked On The Busy Road Of London / Guy Pictured Helping A S£xy Lady Wit "Thick Oily" NYANSH Mount A Horse Trending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ridding Her A#s by BoldTint(f): 1:42am On May 13, 2017
He lubed her an*s and aimed his c*ck. He seemed to line it up very slowly, even as she shifted from knee to knee as if to get away from him. “N-n-noooooo!!!!!” she moaned as he pressed forward. The extended word leaped to a squeal as it obviously popped into her.

“Oh f*ck yeah, baby,” he moaned. “You are so fucking tight back there.” She moaned loudly. Both his hands went to her hips, using them as handles, as he pressed forward, pulled back slightly, pressed forward, and pulled back. She was whimpering like she’d been spanked as their bodies came back together firmly. “Oh baby. This is so good. I filled your stomach from the other end. Now I’m going to fill it from this end. And you’ll love it just as much.”

He began the same long, slow f*cking movements in and out of her as her toes splayed wide like a duck. Her protestations stopped but her squeals and grunts and groans continued and escalated with each stroke.

“Oh god. Oh god. This is. So nasty. Oh god. Oh it. It feels. Oh god. Uhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhh. Oh Bleep. F*ck my. Assssss.” And she was back to humping back against him with each of his increasingly hard thrusts. Then she seemed to be sliding forward, her legs straightening, until he fell on top of her flat against the bed.

“Oh yeah. Riding your fucking a#s right down. I’m gonna fill your little a#s.” When he started pumping almost wildly into her, she squealed continuously, her knees bent with her feet pointed up radically, and somehow she was humping up to him in spite of his weight on her.
...syncityng.com

Re: Ridding Her A#s by marshalcarter: 3:22am On May 13, 2017
how i wish you can Just write a little epistle about God and his Love towards us lyk dis that would change the life of sumone......heaven would be rejoicing....Jah bless
Re: Ridding Her A#s by Nobody: 8:07am On May 13, 2017
marshalcarter:
how i wish you can Just write a little epistle about God and his Love towards us lyk dis that would change the life of sumone......heaven would be rejoicing....Jah bless

1 Like

Re: Ridding Her A#s by BoldTint(f): 8:27am On May 13, 2017
marshalcarter:

Be deceiving yourself
Re: Ridding Her A#s by BoldTint(f): 8:28am On May 13, 2017
[quote author=MissCuppy post=56474512][/quote]

[color=#550000][/color] cheesy
Re: Ridding Her A#s by SynCityNg: 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
Una try

(1) (Reply)

Recommended Him To A Friend's Friend, Now I Want Him To Mysel. / I Beat My Wife A Lot And It Has Really Changed Her Life.... Men Should Read This / Why Do Girls Settle For Older Guys When They Want To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.