Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Why Do Girls Settle For Older Guys When They Want To Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Settle For Older Guys When They Want To Marry? (1012 Views)

I Lied I Am 23 Because She Can Only Date Older Guys. / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Settle For Older Guys When They Want To Marry? by Eglobalma: 3:37pm On May 15, 2017
Why do girls search for older men when they want to marry but only settle for young guys like me when they want to play around. Most of the girls i dated are all getting married and not to my peer group, but to guys in their mid 30's. why do girls play around with young guys in their 20's but rush to over 30's men when they want to settle down? Is it that we younger guys are not mature enough or what? That why i grew up hating girls who treat a guy like hes a cute bunny because such girls will never take u serious they will just admire u but settle down with other older guys and even invite u to their wedding. Why is this always the case pls
Re: Why Do Girls Settle For Older Guys When They Want To Marry? by spencerlouis(m): 3:50pm On May 15, 2017
because most old guys dat come 4 dem ar richer...
so dear its cos of MONEY!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Settle For Older Guys When They Want To Marry? by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 15, 2017
grin

Please...matured men have a different mindset than the boiz who juz wanna play around..

Boiz juz wanna have sex in every shii that wear skirt, na lie abi? So, why a lady wanna stick her azz on u when she knows that ur not even ready to settle down yet?
Re: Why Do Girls Settle For Older Guys When They Want To Marry? by saintikechi(m): 4:03pm On May 15, 2017
marriage is for matured minds and not for kids.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Settle For Older Guys When They Want To Marry? by naijamakossa(m): 4:07pm On May 15, 2017
After high school you will realize say your high school girlfriend no be your mate grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Settle For Older Guys When They Want To Marry? by 3DCYCLOPS: 4:11pm On May 15, 2017
because they are balanced
financially..emotionally..psychologically
And most importantly Bedically.. You can never know more than your elders grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Settle For Older Guys When They Want To Marry? by 3DCYCLOPS: 4:13pm On May 15, 2017
naijamakossa:
After high school you will realize say your high school girlfriend no be your mate grin

hahahha grin
I tell you bro
only boned the ones that didn't get admission with me that year

once they enter uni...levels change

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Settle For Older Guys When They Want To Marry? by Larryfest(m): 4:21pm On May 15, 2017
Most older guys are more protective and caring than the young boys..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Settle For Older Guys When They Want To Marry? by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 15, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Please...matured men have a different mindset than the boiz who juz wanna play around..

Boiz juz wanna have sex in every shii that wear skirt, na lie abi? So, why a lady wanna stick her azz on u when she knows that ur not even ready to settle down yet?

100% true its about maturity and stability.
Re: Why Do Girls Settle For Older Guys When They Want To Marry? by Rukkydelta(f): 6:14pm On May 15, 2017
Money
Re: Why Do Girls Settle For Older Guys When They Want To Marry? by simplyhonest(m): 6:15pm On May 15, 2017
because ladies find it easier to be submissive to someone older than they are
Re: Why Do Girls Settle For Older Guys When They Want To Marry? by Titilayooni(f): 8:36am On May 16, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

BEst Comment on this thread....
Re: Why Do Girls Settle For Older Guys When They Want To Marry? by jashar(f): 9:23am On May 16, 2017
From the borrom of your heart, answer;

1. Are you ready for marriage?

2. Don't you enjoy the play?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Apologetic Girl Kneels On The Ground To Beg Boyfriend Profusely In The Public / 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy / How To Manipulate Any Woman To Fall Deep In Love With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.