Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus (84449 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) / Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by bigfather(m): 12:38pm On May 13, 2017
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 13, 2017
hahn:

How can you be so sure? Did Jehovah tell you this itself? Don't you know Jehovah's track record of failure and disappointment speaks for itself?
I really don't blame you.

I blame Mohammed who made all his followers unruly and bereft of respect (no respect for life, no respect for God)

I also blame the mods on Nairaland who won't let non-muslims into Muslim threads but allow the cursed infidels into ours

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by squash47(m): 12:40pm On May 13, 2017
Abeg make una tell am not to forget to ressurate o may be after 3 months...lol

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by plaetton: 12:40pm On May 13, 2017
Aufbauh:
God is not a magician; God works miracle because there is a need, and not a magic originator that guarantee show off.
Lol.
So god is just another Merlin.
Lol.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by studM(m): 12:42pm On May 13, 2017
It is written "thou shall not tempt d Lord thy God"!

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 13, 2017
nerodenero:
Nigerian Pastors will never try this. It can only happen in Kenya, Zimbabwe and that xenophobic country. Our pastors love life, they don't practice what they preachgringrin
dude u think so?check prophet daniel abodunrin on google

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by plaetton: 12:42pm On May 13, 2017
hahn:
Awwww. If only someone had told him that the Jewish god is non existent or incompetent at best this wouldn't have happened

Good news is that the alligators had a large breakfast. Everything is God's will smiley

Yeah, at least god answered the prayers of hungry alligators. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by Ishilove: 12:43pm On May 13, 2017
Uhn uhn

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by Ishilove: 12:44pm On May 13, 2017
No pictures of the said pastor, no photo of the church.

Lies lies lies.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 13, 2017
fantastic! I wonder why his God didn't protect him perhaps his God isn't real, no problem! his reward is in heaven like he has been telling his church members.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by chidooh1: 12:45pm On May 13, 2017
hahn:
Awwww. If only someone had told him that the Jewish god is non existent or incompetent at best this wouldn't have happened

Good news is that the alligators had a large breakfast. Everything is God's will smiley
long lost
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by Ulomoney(f): 12:45pm On May 13, 2017
There is no difference between magic and miracle. There are the same (unexplained wonders). Don't let 'religion' make a fool of you.

Aufbauh:
God is not a magician; God works miracle because there is a need, and not a magic originator that guarantee show off.

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by plaetton: 12:45pm On May 13, 2017
nerodenero:
Nigerian Pastors will never try this. It can only happen in Kenya, Zimbabwe and that xenophobic country. Our pastors love life, they don't practice what they preachgringrin
Nigerian pastors know that they are frauds , and are only in the god racket for cash and sex.

Some of these East African Pastors actually believe in the Crap that they are selling or mentally ill.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by lanre316: 12:47pm On May 13, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

I blame Mohammed who made all his followers unruly and bereft of respect (no respect for life, no respect for God)

I also blame the mods on Nairaland who won't let non-muslims into Muslim threads but allow the cursed infidels into ours

You assumed whoever is not a Christian is a Muslim. Wrong. We have traditional religionists and atheists, plenty of them on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by sukkot: 12:47pm On May 13, 2017
AngelicBeing:
God did not send him on that errand, he sent himself and got served with the devils dinner, all these pastors sef, besides when are you answering your global call, it seems you are making money (unrighteous mammon ) at the expense of soul winning , you need my olokpa friend to flog you into mission field, you better act fast or else you will be swallowed by Jonah's whale in Nineveh, oya olokpa flog sukkot for disobeying the heavenly commission for mundane things wink
actually GOD sent him on that errand. na judgement. God has a sense of humor too. my mission ? e soon start bros, e soon start. we about to bring that noahs flood mayne. drown out all the noise and bring a paradigm shift in global consciousness grin
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by Fourwinds: 12:47pm On May 13, 2017
dhardline:
He could have tried it first in a swimming pool na..

The Holy Bible says... Do not put the Lord your God to test.
thank u for dat quote....dat was exactly d second temptation of Jesus Christ by d devil...I always warn some foolish christians who think they know too much of d scriptures....before careful...

u need wisdow and d holy spirit to reveal d hidden truth

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by Rilwan20(m): 12:47pm On May 13, 2017
That stunt is too much, he should weigh the risk involved and for something less risky like turning H2O to cognac. Isn't that gangster.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by mexxmoney: 12:47pm On May 13, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
Lol. You mean it? Still a miracle though. God just provided breakfast for the crocodiles. He is the great provider.

Chai........ Wickedest comment of the year!!!!

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by ariesbull: 12:52pm On May 13, 2017
Thou shalt not tempt the lord thy God

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by hahn(m): 12:52pm On May 13, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

You mean Mohammed the pedophile?

No, I am not here to argue whose imaginary friend is the best cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by Victorakats(m): 12:54pm On May 13, 2017
Aufbauh:

Totally agree with you!

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by Omeokachie: 12:54pm On May 13, 2017
Even Jesus, when the devil asked him to jump from the mountain top said "thou shall not tempt the Lord thy God..."

Why tempt God?

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by AngelicBeing: 12:55pm On May 13, 2017
sukkot:
actually GOD sent him on that errand. na judgement. God has a sense of humor too. my mission ? e soon start bros, e soon start. we about to bring that noahs flood mayne. drown out all the noise and bring a paradigm shift in global consciousness grin
Well, if you call it judgement, hmmm, let me leave it at that, cool with your global outreach, if you delay it, you will be swallowed by a shark and sent to Syria, Afghanistan, Somali, Cuba, Yemen, Pakistan to preach the everlasting gospel of the kingdom, you will have a seal on your fore-head, no man will harm you while spreading the message of the kingdom, you will feed on honey and whole wheat, you will suffer more than the Apostles of old because you have been given a message before the foundation of the world but you keep delaying, procrastinating it and Yahweh is out to flog you in his mercy and love because HIS WORD spoken concerning you from the foundation of the world must be fulfilled , is either you obey or you are forced to do his will , Thus saith the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL wink
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by Walelavender(m): 12:56pm On May 13, 2017
So unfortunate. Not receiving a divine instruction was obviously the cause of this needless death.
The gift of faith is not exercised by putting God to test, it is when you are put to test!

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by enemyofprogress: 12:57pm On May 13, 2017
God bless those crocodiles
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by jrusky(m): 12:57pm On May 13, 2017
Nice one. I love it when I see people with their brain upside down trying some silly pranks. Because if its not madness how could you say you want to walk on water in a crocodile den and you think you will be back alive Please are you Jesus Well let his family go and pick up his remnants by the beach side for burial.

Mr pastor I bet you the way devil will so crazily descend on you in the hell you went to will too harsh. You will tell lucifer may be you are Jesus. Foolish man.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 13, 2017
nerodenero:
gringrin
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by Jaabioro(m): 1:01pm On May 13, 2017
He personally walked into trouble water by himself and he died by himself. His illusional faith has nothing to do with God..
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by sukkot: 1:02pm On May 13, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Well, if you call it judgement, hmmm, let me leave it at that, cool with your global outreach, if you delay it, you will be swallowed by a shark and sent to Syria, Afghanistan, Somali, Cuba, Yemen, Pakistan to preach the everlasting gospel of the kingdom, you will have a seal on your fore-head, no man will harm you while spreading the message of the kingdom, you will feed on honey and whole wheat, you will suffer more than the Apostles of old because you have been given a message before the foundation of the world but you keep delaying, procrastinating it and Yahweh is out to flog you in his mercy and love because HIS WORD spoken concerning you from the foundation of the world must be fulfilled , is either you obey or you are forced to do his will , Thus saith the LORD wink

psalms 68 vs 20 He that is our God is the God of salvation; and unto GOD the Lord belong the issues from death. << ALL ISSUES OF DEATH IS FROM YAH. HE GIVETH AND TAKETH LIFE. SO HE THE ONE SEND THAT GUY TO THE CROCS LOL grin

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by freethesheeple(m): 1:02pm On May 13, 2017
Airforce1:
O ye men of little faith

nigerian Pastors can never Try such rather they keep shouting:Tite,Tite and if u close ur ear,they will shout malachai 3 Vs 10
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by freethesheeple(m): 1:04pm On May 13, 2017
nerodenero:

nigerian Pastors can never Try such rather they keep shouting:Tite,Tite and if u close ur ear,they will shout malachai 3 Vs 10
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by AyamConfidence(m): 1:04pm On May 13, 2017
prinsam30:
Abeg which kind wahala be This?

who get that picture that relate to my comment pls
shey this one??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) / Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions / Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.