Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus (84383 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) / Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by Prince16: 8:52am On May 14, 2017
dhardline:
He could have tried it first in a swimming pool na..

The Holy Bible says... Do not put the Lord your God to test.

Teempakguy:
it also says ask and you shall receive.

it also said that those who believe in Jesus shall do greater miracles than he has done.

it also says Christians can do all things through Christ.

....It Also says thou shalt not tempt The Lord thy God.....

Matthew 4:5-7
Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,
And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

.....even Jesus the Christ 'borrowed himself brain' how much more 'unku pastor'!
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by onlyTheTruth(m): 8:54am On May 14, 2017
nerodenero:
Nigerian Pastors will never try this. It can only happen in Kenya, Zimbabwe and that xenophobic country. Our pastors love life, they don't practice what they preachgringrin

maybe u wer not born wen one of nigerias* tried it wit d lions
http://ijebuloaded.com/how-prophet-daniel-abodunrin-was-killed-and-eaten-by-lions-at-ibadan-zoo-in-1991/
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by onlyTheTruth(m): 8:56am On May 14, 2017
qualityovenbake:
Agonizing death. He sacrificed himself in the presence of his church members. Foolish way to sign off from this world.
http://ijebuloaded.com/how-prophet-daniel-abodunrin-was-killed-and-eaten-by-lions-at-ibadan-zoo-in-1991/
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by onlyTheTruth(m): 8:59am On May 14, 2017
Ajewealth123:
The power is still available like the days of old but it can't be accessed like the days of old cos of the little faith we have.
He for first go test am for small stream for backyard naw

it s obvious dat he tried it n it worked because the juju was active. now hes ready to take it international ' juju failed.
all your pastors r innocent until caught wit it. they all have a secret closet wher their juju s.
they r all magician

look at dis other foolish one

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by Emassive(m): 10:49am On May 14, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
I asked for miracles, not your routine. Don't pretend you don't know what miracles are. There many examples in the Bible. But you can't mention any God has done recently, can you?

Maybe your God has "lost form". There are so many things he did when men didn't have cameras.

Even shekau woke up this morning...
...in "peace"!

Go back and think harder bro.

Oh ok. U need to walk on water to perform miracles....
Well this is not routine for me as it is GOD'S gift to me and a miracle in my eyes... Ask those who bombed 2days ago if it was a routine
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by Mouthgag: 2:07pm On May 14, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin

It's either his jazz failed him

Or

He was mentally unstable.

But one thing is certain; God didn't ask him to do that...

So he was solely on his own.

How u take know?
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by Snow5(m): 3:12pm On May 14, 2017
CHARLOE:

1000000000000 likes for uu. Xtians n muslims are deluded n filled with vieled hatred, even amongst themselves, no love any where.

No single love at all...

All of them are vying for their own believe.. Why force another to convert to your religion because you think yours is the best?... And if I say no I don't wanna be Muslim.. Then they will murder me.. Is that not barbaric to human kind?

Even under Christianity... They have segregation going on between them.. That's why you hear of pentecostal, orthodox, catholic etc... Bringing their own believe to play.. From that same Bible..

You will see one church wearing trousers.. The other says it's sin to wear trouser to church... Ear ring nkor? Some says it's sin.. Others says it's not... Confused set of religious people...

Why I hardly go to church now sef... The Bible is prepared by man.. Some elite are even trying to correct the Bible now.. Lols

The Bible did not fall from heaven.. It was made by man.. Mere mortal like u and I.

Nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by CHARLOE(m): 5:02pm On May 14, 2017
Snow5:

No single love at all...

All of them are vying for their own believe.. Why force another to convert to your religion because you think yours is the best?... And if I say no I don't wanna be Muslim.. Then they will murder me.. Is that not barbaric to human kind?

Even under Christianity... They have segregation going on between them.. That's why you hear of pentecostal, orthodox, catholic etc... Bringing their own believe to play.. From that same Bible..

You will see one church wearing trousers.. The other says it's sin to wear trouser to church... Ear ring nkor? Some says it's sin.. Others says it's not... Confused set of religious people...

Why I hardly go to church now sef... The Bible is prepared by man.. Some elite are even trying to correct the Bible now.. Lols

The Bible did not fall from heaven.. It was made by man.. Mere mortal like u and I.

Nonsense and ingredients
True talk. Religion, really, Is d opium of d people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) / 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched / Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.