Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises (56388 Views)

Expert Advises Nigerians As Mouka ‘walks For Wellness And Health’ / US Legalized New Drug To Boost Women's Sex Drive / Preserve Your Sperm & Eggs For Future - Gynecologist Advises Career Ladies, Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 13, 2017
Ishilove:

Florence Ita-Giwa must be very healthy then grin
She and her likes have been taking good care of themselves. It goes without saying grin grin
Its only natural to put your heart where your mouth is smiley
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Fourwinds: 1:30pm On May 13, 2017
Ishilove:

She's a famously notorious banger of young studs. Mama nla sugar mummy
hmmmm...I thought it was those in power of corridor she was only banging...I never knew she also go for young blood
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by enemyofprogress: 1:31pm On May 13, 2017
Ishilove:

Even that actor, Chidi Mokeme don chook hin manliness inside the mama
na the boy run o, when the woman wan take the thing kill am
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Ishilove: 1:33pm On May 13, 2017
Fourwinds:
hmmmm...I thought it was those in power of corridor she was only banging...I never knew she also go for young blood
Her main dish is big helpings of Young and Strong. All those mature and elderly babas cannot pound her the way a young man will so she no dey look dia side.

1 Like

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Ishilove: 1:34pm On May 13, 2017
enemyofprogress:
na the boy run o, when the woman wan take the thing kill am
So I heard. She was very possessive and no wan give the man breathing space.

1 Like

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Ishilove: 1:35pm On May 13, 2017
frenchwine:

She and her likes have been taking good care of themselves. It goes without saying grin grin
Its only natural to put your heart where your mouth is smiley
In this case, the nether region smiley

1 Like

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Fourwinds: 1:37pm On May 13, 2017
Ishilove:

Her main dish is big helpings of Young and Strong. All those mature and elderly babas cannot pound her the way a young man will so she no dey look dia side.
nawa ooo... dat woman dey enjoy oooo... some dude need d cash for d pounding
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Ishilove: 1:42pm On May 13, 2017
Fourwinds:
nawa ooo... dat woman dey enjoy oooo... some dude need d cash for d pounding
There are steady supplies in Aso Rock. Hunky gigolos who don't need too much effort to take elderly women to cloud 9

1 Like

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Boldtrust(m): 1:44pm On May 13, 2017
frenzyduchess:
after dating 3 guys ,I used to think I had medical issues which made me not to climax,until I me my Last ex who made me get to cloud nine almost every time we had sex, that you can't make a woman climax doesn't make her a log of wood ,it just means your penis is nothing more than a rod
It took only an exceptional man to satisfy you. If an average man can't get you there, you are the problem. Check your thing veeery well, sweetheart. undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by ismart: 1:46pm On May 13, 2017
veekid:

Maybe you need to change your region and come to mine
where is your region biko?
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 13, 2017
Boldtrust:
It took only an exceptional man to satisfy you. If an average man can't get you there, you are the problem. Check your thing veeery well, sweetheart. undecided undecided
actually he was even the smallest of them all,I wonder how kids reason this days,making statement that reeks of intellectual malnourishment,even a woman that has had children can still be pleasured, babies who think it just to bang and cum,while even some one minute guys will still be quoting me smh
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by maasoap(m): 1:52pm On May 13, 2017
luminouz:

No silly u have narration issues!!! U said other men with 'rod like' diicks.....what are u referring to of not d assertion DAT ur supposedly great ex had a big one.....
Abi ode ni baby yi ni? undecided
I think you had different understanding of her comment. Rod like didn't insinuate big or small but referring to the lack of how to use it.

1 Like

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Fourwinds: 1:54pm On May 13, 2017
Ishilove:

women are getting what use to be d field of men
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Boldtrust(m): 1:54pm On May 13, 2017
frenzyduchess:
actually he was even the smallest of them all,I wonde how kids reason this days,making statement that reeks of intellectual malnourishment
ouch! That's very painful, my love.
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 13, 2017
Boldtrust:
ouch! That's very painful, my love.
not its not ,i am only disgusted at your ignorance
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by maasoap(m): 1:59pm On May 13, 2017
Boldtrust:
You guys are misunderstanding this person. Sometimes, all you need to make your woman cum is to let her ride you, big or small d!ck.
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 13, 2017
maasoap:

I think you had different understanding of her comment. Rod like didn't insinuate big or small but referring to the lack of how to use it.
thank you,I sometimes question mental state of people behind some comments, some people lack comprehension skills,and to think the drug addict was quick to trow insults like a motor park tout

1 Like

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by larrypourl(m): 2:01pm On May 13, 2017
Same goes to the men. Happy weekend.

Big size quality loafers for sale, size 45 black and Size 47 brown up for grab at cool prices.

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Boldtrust(m): 2:06pm On May 13, 2017
frenzyduchess:
not its not ,i am only disgusted at your ignorance
No, my love. It's not ignorance. It's experience.
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by damilarea2(m): 2:09pm On May 13, 2017
You are 99% correct. Always waiting for the hubby to make the move. If little misunderstanding now occur, it prolong their sexual life. Gradually, the husby libido reduce.
eezeribe:
Women do delusionally think that it's only the men who should put in extra effort in bed to satisfy them...
Most of them even have more sexual inadequacies than the average man.
Some are not more useful than a log of wood covered with flesh.

# you may think this post is unrelated to the topic,just read in between the lines.

lalasticlala,Mynd44
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 13, 2017
Boldtrust:
No, my love. It's not ignorance. It's experience.
wait o,what do you think makes a woman come,width or depth?, if fingering a woman can make her climax, then your experience is a waste, even a woman who a baby has passed through her vagina can still be pleasured,you see how ignorance is oozing from your comment?
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Boldtrust(m): 2:17pm On May 13, 2017
frenzyduchess:
wait o,what do you think makes a woman come,width or depth?, if a fingering a woman can make her climax, then your experience is a waste, even a woman who a baby has passed through her vagina can still be pleasured,you see how ignorance is oozing from your comment?
And It took one out of four men to get you there? There is a problem, my sister. There is a problem. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 13, 2017
Boldtrust:
And It took one out of four men to get you there? There is a problem, my sister. There is a problem. undecided undecided
nope ,it took one to make make me climax,,the former were a buch of self centered bangers, hehehehe,it seems you fall into that category, anyway,i had few other climax from other guys just that it doesn't count as dating, so don't get the impression that only one guy has so far made me cum,that is why i insist most guys from the word go when they start sucking and smooching, the only goal on their mind is to cum,they just don't care if the lady climaxes or not ,all they want to do is bang and pour
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by lastmaster(m): 2:26pm On May 13, 2017
luminouz:
So u think its d penis size n not d skills?? N if he is so awesome...why d fvck is he ur ex
Gud question
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by andrewnew(m): 2:27pm On May 13, 2017
Virgina long,short,white,black..joystick long,fat,short etc as u pple claim..when the purpose of a thing is not known, abuse is inevitable... shame to abusers of sex..
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by andrewnew(m): 2:28pm On May 13, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]Virgina long,short,white,black..joystick long,fat,short etc as u pple claim..when the purpose of a thing is not known, abuse is inevitable... shame to abusers of sex..
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Boldtrust(m): 2:35pm On May 13, 2017
frenzyduchess:
nope ,it took one to make make me climax,and after then ,the former were a buch of self centered bangers, hehehehe,it seems you fall into that category, anyway,i had few other climax from other guys just that it doesn't count as dating, so don't get the impression that only one guy has so far made me cum,that is why i insist most guys from the word go when they start sucking and smooching, the only goal on their mind is to cum,they just don't care if the lady climaxes or not ,all they want to do is bang and pour
oh sweetheart, you got it wrong. One reason I had problem believing your story is because I've never met anyone who couldn't get there after applying my magic grin. But Now I believe you - going by the fact that you just admitted opening your legs to a crowd of men. OMG! There's a problem. I repeat, you have a problem.

2 Likes

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by newslifeop: 2:40pm On May 13, 2017
Ok
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by obyikye(f): 2:42pm On May 13, 2017
obembet:

AM A REV FATHER, I DON'T HAVE IDEA OF WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT
ABIA!!!!!! who holy pass....
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 13, 2017
Boldtrust:
oh sweetheart, you got it wrong. One reason I had problem believing your story is because I've never met anyone who couldn't get there after applying my magic grin. But Now I believe you - going by the fact that you just admitted opening your legs to a crowd of men. OMG! This is serious. There's a problem. I repeat, you have a problem.
heheheh,nor be only crowd na congregation, is a that all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: My Experience Calling The NCDC Toll-free Number / 8 Critical Signs That You Have Stomach Ulcers And What To Do About It / See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.