Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises (56387 Views)

Expert Advises Nigerians As Mouka ‘walks For Wellness And Health’ / US Legalized New Drug To Boost Women's Sex Drive / Preserve Your Sperm & Eggs For Future - Gynecologist Advises Career Ladies, Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by niyi123: 12:59pm On May 16, 2017
frenzyduchess:
aleast I can count, I am sure you have lost count of yours,mteew,pretenders every where, all this guys that Bleep like dogs and dont even mind fuck1ng two friends or sisters will come online to be forming saints, nonsense and ingredients

Not everyone is a dog like you.
Having guts saying you slept with no. of guys.
You may not be permanent Olosho in an hotel, but you are still one.
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by niyi123: 1:03pm On May 16, 2017
frenzyduchess:
aleast I can count, I am sure you have lost count of yours,mteew,pretenders every where, all this guys that Bleep like dogs and dont even mind fuck1ng two friends or sisters will come online to be forming saints, nonsense and ingredients

After being used and dumped by many, don't you know you are a loser. Shameless dog
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 16, 2017
niyi123:

After being used and dumped by many, don't you know you are a loser. Shameless dog
your is the mother dog, that gave birth to all the other dogs (your sisters) tongue
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 16, 2017
niyi123:

Not everyone is a dog like you.
Having guts saying you slept with no. of guys.
You may not be permanent Olosho in an hotel, but you are still one.
well that makes two of us,me and your mother grin,your mother has exes so do I,there is no difference between your mother and I,even your sisters and your girlfriend or wife too,so deal with it tongue,son of an olosho grin
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by niyi123: 4:02pm On May 17, 2017
frenzyduchess:
well that makes two of us,me and your mother grin,your mother has exes so do I,there is no difference between your mother and I,even your sisters and your girlfriend or wife too,so deal with it tongue,son of an olosho grin
My sister has high moral background, focused and determined. She has only male friends not boyfriends that dog like you always keep to sleep with you. Our cultural, moral and religious background doesn't support that. My sister is a team courtship to marriage which may not be more than six months.
More so, she will never allow sex not until she is married. Because it a shame for someone who has not married to her to see her unclothedness, which most of you shameless dogs of this generation seen as fun.
That is why she doesn't keep boyfriend. unlike you bitch that started dating from teen and being turn to public toilet before even attaining adulthood.

Neither would I ever sleep with any girl. unless, I am married to her.
You can see that dog like you have nothing in common with us.
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by niyi123: 4:06pm On May 17, 2017
frenzyduchess:

Stop being a public toilet, it has no gain.
Men that end up marrying a dog like you have taken empty basket that cannot hold water.
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by niyi123: 4:08pm On May 17, 2017
frenzyduchess:
your is the mother dog, that gave birth to all the other dogs (your sisters) tongue

Premarital sex kills faster than gun. Olosho
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by niyi123: 4:12pm On May 17, 2017
frenzyduchess:

Mumu and hypocrite, that Bible or Quran you are carrying, did you not see that pre marital sex is forbidden. You are just an instrument of devil
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 17, 2017
niyi123:

My sister has high moral background, focused and determined. She has only male friends not boyfriends that dog like you always keep to sleep with you. Our cultural, moral and religious background doesn't support that. My sister is a team courtship to marriage which may not be more than six months.
More so, she will never allow sex not until she is married. Because it a shame for someone who has not married to her to see her unclothedness, which most of you shameless dogs of this generation seen as fun.
That is why she doesn't keep boyfriend. unlike you bitch that started dating from teen and being turn to public toilet before even attaining adulthood.

Neither would I ever sleep with any girl. unless, I am married to her.
You can see that dog like you have nothing in common with us.
heheheh,all you had to do was quote me once na, tongue,anyway , I see you have tested the virginity of your public toilet sister,and you were probably there when your bastard father disvirgined your LovePeddler of a mother ,I guess your sister only takes anal sex from her male friends ,he he he h,son of a LovePeddler mother who still mensurates at 65,h he he he, only fools assume ,which is what you are,I actually lost my virginity at 21 in my 200 level.and by the way ,why do fools like you always assume every Nigerian is either a Christian or Muslim, your mother must be a big old dog for raising a fool like you grin
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by niyi123: 10:11pm On May 18, 2017
frenzyduchess:
heheheh,all you had to do was quote me once na, tongue,anyway , I see you have tested the virginity of your public toilet sister,and you were probably there when your bastard father disvirgined your LovePeddler of a mother ,I guess your sister only takes anal sex from her male friends ,he he he h,son of a LovePeddler mother who still mensurates at 65,h he he he, only fools assume ,which is what you are,I actually lost my virginity at 21 in my 200 level.and by the way ,why do fools like you always assume every Nigerian is either a Christian or Muslim, your mother must be a big old dog for raising a fool like you grin

You were sent to school for study all you could boost of is all the dicks you bleeped without any meaning achievement.
I pity any guy who approach a dog, well, pig like you for any serious relationship. You are good to be use and dump.
Wasted sperm.
Were asewo jatijati

1 Like

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Nobody: 8:26am On May 19, 2017
niyi123:

You were sent to school for study all you could boost of is all the dicks you bleeped without any meaning
Wasted sperm.
Were asewo jatijati
your mother and your sister that collects anal sex to preserve her virginity are the asewo,let me reimind you that your grandmother (may her useless soul rest in pieces tongue ) didn't know which of the men impregnated her,that's how your real father became a bastard, I think you are actually referring to your lineage as wasted sperms ,starting with your grandmother to your bastard father,to your asewo mother,and your dog anal sex receiver sister and finally to you the last fool standing, I bet if Nigeria was technologically advanced your useless old dog mother that still mensurates at 65 would have been used as an experimental lab rat,grin ,I think you need to be more concerned about your useless family first ,stupid fool of a bastard father grin
with all this nonsense you have been spewing, I hope you are a virgin, if not the rest of the finger is pointing at you,and aslo I hope you get to marry a virgin ,if not,you will just be marrying a used and dumped too tongue,have a nice life asshole ,see you in heaven if you ever make it there tongue tongue tongue
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by niyi123: 10:06am On May 19, 2017
frenzyduchess:
your mother and your sister that collects anal sex to preserve her virginity are the asewo,let me reimind you that your grandmother (may her useless soul rest in pieces tongue ) didn't know which of the men impregnated her,that's how your real father became a bastard, I think you are actually referring to your lineage as wasted sperms ,starting with your grandmother to your bastard father,to your asewo mother,and your dog anal sex receiver sister and finally to you the last fool standing, I bet if Nigeria was technologically advanced your useless old dog mother that still mensurates at 65 would have been used as an experimental lab rat,grin ,I think you need to be more concerned about your useless family first ,stupid fool of a bastard father grin
with all this nonsense you have been spewing, I hope you are a virgin, if not the rest of the finger is pointing at you,and aslo I hope you get to marry a virgin ,if not,you will just be marrying a used and dumped too tongue,have a nice life asshole ,see you in heaven if you ever make it there tongue tongue tongue

Thank God that you know that virgins are not used and dumped like you. Why do dogs like you always like to dent the reputations of virgins, by trying to claim that any lady who as a matter of piety and chastity remains virgin will indulge in anal sex. May be because girls like that do not exist in your lineage. Being chaste is more honorable than being a public toilet.
You are just a slowpoke and a dumb.
Finally, because of public toilets like you, whose private part as turn to well/big canal, i will never marry non-virgin.

1 Like

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Nobody: 10:41am On May 19, 2017
niyi123:

Thank God that you know that virgins are not used and dumped like you. Why do dogs like you always like to dent the reputations of virgins, by trying to claim that any lady who as a matter of piety and chastity remains virgin will indulge in anal sex. May be because girls like that do not exist in your lineage. Being chaste is more honorable than being a public toilet.
You are just an slowpoke and a dumb.
Finally, because of public toilets like you, whose private part as turn to well/big canal, i will never marry non-virgin.
your bastard father is the imbec1le,aya go and marry virgin na, see this goat, go and ask your virgin Mary sisters how many dicks she has handled ,fool ,son of a dog tongue tongue tongue
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by niyi123: 11:34am On May 19, 2017
frenzyduchess:
your bastard father is the imbec1le,aya go and marry virgin na, see this goat, go and ask your virgin Mary sisters how many dicks she has handled ,fool ,son of a dog tongue tongue tongue

Eeyah e pain am asawo ole barawo. you can see you dont have what to say again. Instead of you to have kept quite and accept being a dog you are, pele i am sorry to have exposed you.
I love you but God love you most.
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 19, 2017
niyi123:

Eeyah e pain am asawo ole barawo. you can see you dont have what to say again. Instead of you to have kept quite and accept being a dog you are, pele i am sorry to have exposed you.
I love you but God love you most.
just like you accepted your mother is a dog too na tongue tongue,thunder fire you and your god grin, son of a bastard
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by niyi123: 2:07pm On May 19, 2017
frenzyduchess:
just like you accepted your mother is a dog too na tongue tongue,thunder fire you and your god grin, son of a bastard

Public toilet, waste bin, dog, pig, well, big gutter and canal are all your names.
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 19, 2017
niyi123:

Public toilet, waste bin, dog, pig, well, big gutter and canal are all niyi mother's names.
fixed tongue,chai ,mama niyi is a big black dog,hurray! grin
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by niyi123: 9:46pm On May 19, 2017
frenzyduchess:
fixed tongue,chai ,mama niyi is a big black dog,hurray! grin

Mumu asewo oniranu jatiti
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Nobody: 7:15am On May 20, 2017
niyi123:

mama niyi is a Mumu asewo oniranu jatiti
your real mother tongue tongue tongue
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by niyi123: 8:48am On May 20, 2017
frenzyduchess:
your real mother tongue tongue tongue
Stinking rat
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 20, 2017
niyi123:

mama niyi is a Stinking rat
tongue
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by niyi123: 2:43pm On May 21, 2017
frenzyduchess:
tongue

Olosho gbera
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 21, 2017
niyi123:

mama niyi is an Olosho gbera
tongue ,today is Sunday , hope you took your stinking mother with issue of blood to meet your useless god for healing grin
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by niyi123: 3:41pm On May 21, 2017
frenzyduchess:
your mother tongue

What is your name aside from Dog and Pig that you are known for.
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 21, 2017
niyi123:

What is your name aside from Dog and Pig that you are known for.

you mean mama niyi grin with the issue of blood grin
cursed be the womb that bore niyi( no wonder your mother has defiled menopause and still bleeds at her age )
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by fuckjesus(m): 3:43pm On May 21, 2017
[quote author=frenzyduchess post=56738467]your mother tongue ,today is Sunday , hope you took your stinking mother to meet your useless god,your mother has issue of blood grin[/quot

what's all these?
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 21, 2017
[quote author=fuckjesus post=56738610][/quote]hey your moniker is fucking Jesus, so why are you appalled Mr Jesus fucker , the son of a bastard called niyi ,had the guts to say him and his useless god loves me after calling his birh mother a dog
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by fuckjesus(m): 3:49pm On May 21, 2017
my moniker have no relation with my comment. I viewed the thread and the whole comments are ridden with insults. I was appalled by the invectives.
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by fuckjesus(m): 3:51pm On May 21, 2017
frenzyduchess:
hey your moniker is fucking Jesus, so why are you appalled Mr Jesus fucker , the son of a bastard called niyi ,had the guts to say him and his useless god loves me after calling his birh mother a dog

sorry about that... you just have to overlook some things for peace to reign.. that is how these 'God lovers' behave.
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 21, 2017
fuckjesus:
my moniker have no relation with my comment. I viewed the thread and the whole comments are ridden with insults. I was appalled by the invectives.
so you read the comments and decided I was the person to quote?,why not quote the fool that first insisted his mother was an olsoho, he is online claiming saint,thunderstorms fire him ,his bleeding mother,his bastard father, his sister that collects dick in her ass hole, his unborn children, and even his god grin
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 21, 2017
fuckjesus:

sorry about that... you just have to overlook some things for peace to reign.. that is how these 'God lovers' behave.
well he can shove his religiosity up his hairy ass, I hate it when hypocrites cross my path

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: My Experience Calling The NCDC Toll-free Number / 8 Critical Signs That You Have Stomach Ulcers And What To Do About It / See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.