Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,852 members, 7,828,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises (56391 Views)

Expert Advises Nigerians As Mouka ‘walks For Wellness And Health’ / US Legalized New Drug To Boost Women's Sex Drive / Preserve Your Sperm & Eggs For Future - Gynecologist Advises Career Ladies, Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by fuckjesus(m): 4:27pm On May 21, 2017
frenzyduchess:
so you read the comments and decided I was the person to quote?,why not quote the fool that first insisted his mother was an olsoho, he is online claiming saint,thunderstorms fire him ,his bleeding mother,his bastard father, his sister that collects dick in her ass hole, his unborn children, and even his god grin

I decided to quote you because you are a fellow unbeliever. you do not have to respond to every insults thrown at you. just ignore some things. besides two wrongs does not make a right.
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by fuckjesus(m): 4:30pm On May 21, 2017
frenzyduchess:
well he can shove his religiosity up his hairy ass, I hate it when hypocrites cross my path

lol..HATE and HYPOCRISY is what they seem to learn from their religion.
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 21, 2017
fuckjesus:

I decided to quote you because you are a fellow unbeliever. you do not have to respond to every insults thrown at you. just ignore some things. besides two wrongs does not make a right.
I was actually willing to do this till December 31 grin, to show to the fool that not every Lady here retreats, these fools that their mothers and sisters are not any better come online and are quick to brand anyone olosho, even see the goat scurring for a virgin to marry,anyway, let me let this die down here ,who knows ,he will meet me on another thread

1 Like

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by fuckjesus(m): 4:35pm On May 21, 2017
frenzyduchess:
I was actually willing to do this till December 31 grin, to show to the fool that not every Lady here retreats, these fools that their mothers and sisters are not better come online and are quick to brand anyone olosho, even see the goat scurring for a virgin to marry,anyway, let me let this die down here ,who knows ,he will meet me on another thread

I like your guts anyway.
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 21, 2017
fuckjesus:

I like your guts anyway.
thanks
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by niyi123: 10:53pm On May 21, 2017
frenzyduchess:
you mean mama niyi grin with the issue of blood grin
cursed be the womb that bore niyi( no wonder your mother has defiled menopause and still bleeds at her age )

Oponu amukunmeko.
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by niyi123: 10:57pm On May 21, 2017
frenzyduchess:
I was actually willing to do this till December 31 grin, to show to the fool that not every Lady here retreats, these fools that their mothers and sisters are not any better come online and are quick to brand anyone olosho, even see the goat scurring for a virgin to marry,anyway, let me let this die down here ,who knows ,he will meet me on another thread

Is it paining you that you are not one.
Who ask you to give out yours at 12 to dog.
Isn't dog that took yours.
Were alaso
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by niyi123: 11:18pm On May 21, 2017
frenzyduchess:
your father was not the first man ur mother slept with,the fact that she had an ex,does that make your mother an olosho?answer that question, there in lies the answer to your question

So, I am not the only one attacking you for being a public toilet.
Mind you, some reasonable women with piety and dignity married as a virgin, so all your points trying to drag one's mother to your status is just baseless.
You were not being called Olosho just for calling sake, but, as what you portray yourself.
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Eskay201: 9:19am On May 22, 2017
If You Have or Know Any One Suffering From Silent Killer High Blood Pressure , And You Want a Solution That Works, Naturally Without Any

Medication? Click here www.nairacareng.com/bp

Kindly Scroll Down To Read This To The End.

NAIRACARENG DOT COM SLASH BP
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by jbblues24(m): 6:00am On May 31, 2019
Sometimes I wonder if I really can. But then I think to myself, maybe I can't. But if I could, that would be good. Maybe it's all a lie? shocked
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by cpatez(m): 7:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
Spanish Fly Pro
Spanish Fly Pro is an all-natural, non-prescription dietary supplement that helps to sexually enhance women by increasing arousal, sex drive and the ability to have orgasms.Spanish Fly Pro is designed for females who are facing libido loss and for all couples that are trying to bring interest back into their sex lives. The powerful combination of herbal and aphrodisiacal substances will boost your sex drive and you will feel an increase in your arousal level. Easy To Use & Super-Fast Acting FDA Approved for Safety Use No Doctor’s Prescription Needed Spanish Fly Pro is a stringently tested product that meet all the requirements set out by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration). This means it is completely safe to use even on a daily basis, and NO negative side-effects were found during its testing.

Description

Spanish Fly Pro drops - for Men and Women's Sexual Enhancement

Spanish Fly Pro Drops contain the well-known cantharides (Spanish Fly Pro) is safe controlled homoeopathically dosed quantities, as well as Panax Ginseng which have long been used as Aphrodisiacs in natural medicine.

These drops are easy to use, for both you and your partner to have Enhanced Desire and Sexual Pleasure,with SFP you will see the hidden joy in you.

Increase Potency and Prevent Frigidity.

Ingredients: Maca extract, Zinc[Zinc as gluconate], L-Arginine HCI, Tribulus terrestris, Guarana, Caffeine and Panax Ginseng.

Other Ingredients: Water, Sucralose, Citric acids, Aroma grapefruit, Potassium sorbate and Sodium benzoate.

Dosage: Take 5-10 Drops with any drink....best serve with red wine and wait 5 to 10 min with pre-intimacy.

Lot Batch: 9930S93.

Expiry Date: 07/2021

Made in the Switzerland

Please Note: Don't worry about overdosing. If you use more drops, the effect of the product will be the same or even stronger. No negative side effects were found with overdoses.

To order visit
www.spanishflypro.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: My Experience Calling The NCDC Toll-free Number / See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. / 8 Critical Signs That You Have Stomach Ulcers And What To Do About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.