Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises (56389 Views)

Expert Advises Nigerians As Mouka ‘walks For Wellness And Health’ / US Legalized New Drug To Boost Women's Sex Drive / Preserve Your Sperm & Eggs For Future - Gynecologist Advises Career Ladies, Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Boldtrust(m): 2:48pm On May 13, 2017
frenzyduchess:
heheheh,nor be only crowd na congregation, is a that all?
That's all, my love
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 13, 2017
Boldtrust:
That's all, my love
I see guys who use the word love carelessly as emotionally unstable, since you have nothing useful to say ,bye
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by luminouz(m): 2:52pm On May 13, 2017
maasoap:

I think you had different understanding of her comment. Rod like didn't insinuate big or small but referring to the lack of how to use it.
Now u get sense bro! I knew this could also be a reason different from mine but she didn't clarify just resorted to insults n I ditched it BACK!!

1 Like

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by luminouz(m): 2:55pm On May 13, 2017
frenzyduchess:
I see guys who use the word love carelessly as emotionally unstable, since you have nothing useful to say ,bye
Why are women so insultive like this undecided undecided
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Mkbryants(m): 2:57pm On May 13, 2017
luminouz:

So u think its d penis size n not d skills??
N if he is so awesome...why d fvck is he ur ex

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by mosez346(m): 2:57pm On May 13, 2017
me I no fit kill myself on top of hole wey no dey full.. 30min is o.k...
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Mkbryants(m): 2:59pm On May 13, 2017
curvilicious:

Na d only thing u know be this?
You said on a different post yesterday

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by holluphemydavid(m): 3:00pm On May 13, 2017
OK.... Dis is educative
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Mkbryants(m): 3:08pm On May 13, 2017
frenzyduchess:
nope ,it took one to make make me climax,,the former were a buch of self centered bangers, hehehehe,it seems you fall into that category, anyway,i had few other climax from other guys just that it doesn't count as dating, so don't get the impression that only one guy has so far made me cum,that is why i insist most guys from the word go when they start sucking and smooching, the only goal on their mind is to cum,they just don't care if the lady climaxes or not ,all they want to do is bang and pour
This one weak me oo

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by luminouz(m): 3:19pm On May 13, 2017
[quote author=Mkbryants post=56485708][/quote]
Lmaoooooo! Make it cold origin n I will drink!!
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by tsmart360(m): 3:43pm On May 13, 2017
veekid:

Maybe you need to change your region and come to mine
my brother which region u dy?
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 13, 2017
Ishilove:

In this case, the nether region smiley
Baba na you talk am oooo, heheheh. grin
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 13, 2017
Mkbryants:

This one weak me oo
let's stop this hypocrisy, there are people at one time that the relationship was going great until after sex,the communication stops ,you dnt classify such people as ex,they are people you had sex with ,anyway ,I have always known a lot of guys to b hypocrites when it come to the number of sexual partners a Lady has had,so carry your wahala and go abeg
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Boldtrust(m): 4:36pm On May 13, 2017
frenzyduchess:
It seems careless to you, but it isn't to me. In any case, nice meeting you, my love.
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by tballeyy(m): 5:45pm On May 13, 2017
Iya tolu do u hear dat
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by enemyofprogress: 6:26pm On May 13, 2017
Ishilove:

So I heard. She was very possessive and no wan give the man breathing space.
make I give you her phone number make you go collect your own from her?
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by ceejay4real(m): 6:42pm On May 13, 2017
fineboynl:
The length of a vagina can vary from two inches to 18 inches in a famous Russian Giantess.
A vagina can be either relaxed or
aroused. When it is relaxed the walls are collapsed against each other and the cervix lays closer to the front. When it is aroused the cervix pulls up and the vagina walls open apart. This makes the vagina longer and wider.

Whether relaxed or aroused, the
vagina walls are very elastic and can
stretch enormously in length and in width. The difference is that stretching them while relaxed will cause discomfort or pain whereas stretching them during arousal causes pleasure (up until a certain limit of course!)

Average Vagina Size

Note that the bottom wall of the vagina is longer than the top wall and the cervix protrudes which gives the impression that the vagina is shorter than it is. (For more diagrams of vagina size

My guy, are you a vaginologist? See as you just dey serious dey describe vaginaa. Na wa for you ooh! Abi u no get work again?
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by ceejay4real(m): 6:47pm On May 13, 2017
frenzyduchess:
after dating 3 guys ,I used to think I had medical issues which made me not to climax,until I me my Last ex who made me get to cloud nine almost every time we had sex, that you can't make a woman climax doesn't make her a log of wood ,it just means your penis is nothing more than a rod

Madam abeg take am easy. Abi na fight? Hahaha! What do you even mean by your last ex? Abi u be Olosho?
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Mkbryants(m): 7:13pm On May 13, 2017
frenzyduchess:
let's stop this hypocrisy, there are people at one time that the relationship was going great until after sex,the communication stops ,you dnt classify such people as ex,they are people you had sex with ,anyway ,I have always known a lot of guys to b hypocrites when it come to the number of sexual partners a Lady has had,so carry your wahala and go abeg

Dem put pepper grin

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by rosieluv(f): 7:41pm On May 13, 2017
frenzyduchess:
after dating 3 guys ,I used to think I had medical issues which made me not to climax,until I me my Last ex who made me get to cloud nine almost every time we had sex, that you can't make a woman climax doesn't make her a log of wood ,it just means your penis is nothing more than a rod
wadafiok grin
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Derushah(f): 8:37pm On May 13, 2017
luminouz:

So u think its d penis size n not d skills??
N if he is so awesome...why d fvck is he ur ex
So good sex skills will make you live continually with a monster? Abeg others can do it same as he or even better.
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 13, 2017
ceejay4real:

Madam abeg take am easy. Abi na fight? Hahaha! What do you even mean by your last ex? Abi u be Olosho?
your father was not the first man ur mother slept with,the fact that she had an ex,does that make your mother an olosho?answer that question, there in lies the answer to your question
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Deilluminator(m): 9:27pm On May 13, 2017
obembet:

AM A REV FATHER, I DON'T HAVE IDEA OF WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT
The post is not for either. Why can't you face your Reverend father's work.
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by saintclem7: 10:44pm On May 13, 2017
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by niyi123: 12:09am On May 14, 2017
frenzyduchess:

Meaning you have had sex with three guys and still counting.
Chai there is God ooo
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by nuelyoyo(m): 6:13am On May 14, 2017
2SWT:
oga calm down nah undecided
E pain am tongue
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Nobody: 6:18am On May 14, 2017
niyi123:

Meaning you have had sex with three guys and still counting.
Chai there is God ooo
aleast I can count, I am sure you have lost count of yours,mteew,pretenders every where, all this guys that Bleep like dogs and dont even mind fuck1ng two friends or sisters will come online to be forming saints, nonsense and ingredients
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by GuyfawkesAB(m): 9:18am On May 14, 2017
Yoi are beautiful
MhissBelva:
okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: My Experience Calling The NCDC Toll-free Number / 8 Critical Signs That You Have Stomach Ulcers And What To Do About It / See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.