Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,887 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Frequently Asked Questions on The Released Chibok Girls - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frequently Asked Questions on The Released Chibok Girls (38982 Views)

New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) / President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls / Photos Of The 82 Released Chibok Girls Meeting With Abba Kyari & Others In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frequently Asked Questions on The Released Chibok Girls by nkemjacob2(m): 5:47pm On May 14, 2017
dis questions re political APC and her devilish propaganda... dey shud state the true fact, the sponsors and the behind stories of boko haram.

imagine the world most deadiest terrorist group could keep hail nd healthy over 200 girls.

our military paraded sambisa forest yet dey cant find chibok girls.

DSS could monitor wike and fayose call. yet dey can monitor boko haram phone call.... abi dem no dey use phone?

USELESS COUNTRY
Re: Frequently Asked Questions on The Released Chibok Girls by Lukgaf(m): 5:52pm On May 14, 2017
to me, I don't think some girls were abducted
Re: Frequently Asked Questions on The Released Chibok Girls by okilingtete: 7:57pm On May 14, 2017
This movie will one day come to an end
Re: Frequently Asked Questions on The Released Chibok Girls by JideAmuGiaka: 10:39pm On May 14, 2017
ajarossi:
Y r they healthier than boko boys not minding the trauma n humiliation

because they are kept in government Forest.
Re: Frequently Asked Questions on The Released Chibok Girls by totorimi: 11:46pm On May 14, 2017
If Nigeria was a true nation, if our security agents were real. Shetima, buhari and others in the know ought to be in detention for questioning by now, but NO our country is a misnomer, a place where a few can do and undo and get away with it. How on earth did this scam see the light of the day. Some people hold our army, police, our airforce and all so they can boarst of anything. But it doesn't last soon the music will play and those who have nothing will go their miserable way and be barnished from our conciousness.
Re: Frequently Asked Questions on The Released Chibok Girls by ashjay001(m): 12:10am On May 15, 2017
ivandragon:

the thing about people like yourself is that you are all too dumb to reason logically & educate yourself about issues you have no iota of knowledge about.

you talk about corruption, is this 'regime' free of that? have you been informed how much has been spent so far from 2015 to date on the war? or in your infantile mind, you believe this regime is corruption free...GEJ's government was corrupt, agreed, & so is your precious incompetent PMB & his band of clowns.

you speak of inadequate weapons, but you fail to understand why the weapons where inadequate in the first place. the last time Nigeria bought military weapons in large quantities pre-2014-2015 was in the early 80s. since then, our military capabilities had been degraded. the sack of politically exposed military officers in 1999/2000 while saving democracy, took out some of the more experienced military operators, people who fought in Sierra Leone, Liberia & other countries that experienced guerrilla warfare.

but the time BH started gaining territories, the inadequacy of the military was exposed, hence the initial struggles to contain the land grab by BH... mind you, most soldiers running were not battle hardened nor did we have experienced commanders in the field.

buying covert arms is done by all security forces around the world, its nothing new. NO respectable country exposes exactly what weapons it has in its armoury... but you won't know that because you dabble into issues you have no knowledge of.

anyway, it would do you a lot of good for you to read & get sufficient knowledge before you expose your crass ignorance in public.

once again, educate yourself & know those whom you quote, not everyone on this forum is as dumb as you...

I was so pissed at u, my phone misbehaved, while trying to type as fast as I was thinking. I was able to get a screenshot. Its below.

Who argued they arent corrupt, at least dey're getting a semblance of positive results.

U're so dumb, u picked a fight without ascertaining d status of ur victim. Just carry ur ignorant sef comot for here, make I no get ur time!?! Illogical nincompoop!?!

Na so CIA, MI6, Mossad n co, they take private aircraft fly covertly into major airport!?! Them for carry signboard!? Mtcheeewwww..........

Re: Frequently Asked Questions on The Released Chibok Girls by Bolster(m): 3:28am On May 15, 2017
ivandragon:
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/231205-how-i-was-kidnapped-drugged-charmed-by-boko-haram-to-become-suicide-bomber-14-years-old-girl.html

to all those supporting the FG & its twisted attempts to muddle up the Chibok saga, why would they allow a 14 year old child speak to a News Agency?

or this child does not need rehabilitation too right?

I laugh at PMB & his Social Media Id**ts...

always reasoning in askance of logic.

Never a good idea to expose your ignorance. How difficult is it to spot the difference between this child and the Chibok Girls?

Let me help you: This is a child sent on a suicide mission strapped with IED. She chicken out or maybe she got epiphany. She disobey her orders. She was then arrested (keyword: arrested). She was presented as a suspect (keyword: suspect) not as a rescued abductee. Big difference.

Simple logic. Commonsense.
Re: Frequently Asked Questions on The Released Chibok Girls by sfinkzslot(m): 1:40pm On May 15, 2017
Why are they all in some kind of plain t shirts and wrapper? what going on there na ? theses gals don't even look distraught, has would be expected of a person(s) that's gone through what they went thru
Re: Frequently Asked Questions on The Released Chibok Girls by ivandragon: 7:02am On May 16, 2017
ashjay001:

I was so pissed at u, my phone misbehaved, while trying to type as fast as I was thinking. I was able to get a screenshot. Its below.

Who argued they arent corrupt, at least dey're getting a semblance of positive results.

U're so dumb, u picked a fight without ascertaining d status of ur victim. Just carry ur ignorant sef comot for here, make I no get ur time!?! Illogical nincompoop!?!

Na so CIA, MI6, Mossad n co, they take private aircraft fly covertly into major airport!?! Them for carry signboard!? Mtcheeewwww..........

don't injure your brain please.

http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-admin-admits-to-covertly-sending-heavy-weapons-to-syrian-rebels-2012-12

arms trade on the 'low-low' is a regular occurrence.

you know NOTHING about covert operations & arms trade.

& what status do you have? that of an ignorant wannabe analyst... better hush it with your beer parlour opinions.
Re: Frequently Asked Questions on The Released Chibok Girls by ivandragon: 7:05am On May 16, 2017
Bolster:

Never a good idea to expose your ignorance. How difficult is it to spot the difference between this child and the Chibok Girls?

Let me help you: This is a child sent on a suicide mission strapped with IED. She chicken out or maybe she got epiphany. She disobey her orders. She was then arrested (keyword: arrested). She was presented as a suspect (keyword: suspect) not as a rescued abductee. Big difference.

Simple logic. Commonsense.

twisted reasoning...

she has probably experienced more trauma than the Chibok girls & needs urgent protection.

but then again, you chaps have the IQ of a door nail.
Re: Frequently Asked Questions on The Released Chibok Girls by ashjay001(m): 7:37am On May 16, 2017
ivandragon:

don't injure your brain please.

http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-admin-admits-to-covertly-sending-heavy-weapons-to-syrian-rebels-2012-12

arms trade on the 'low-low' is a regular occurrence.

you know NOTHING about covert operations & arms trade.

& what status do you have? that of an ignorant wannabe analyst... better hush it with your beer parlour opinions.

shocked

Yes, Mr Blackwater operations analyst, Obama landed those weapons at d nearest major international airport.

The CIA funded it by carrying cash on their heads n ferrying it to d rebels.

I dont think u get what 'covert' means.

Firstly, that jet would av diplomatic cover. In simple language, no stop n search can be carried out, even if its lands in d middle of new york!

Pple who deal in such weaponry, dont have office address that can be linked back to them, unlike d SA case.

And, seriously, how large is d cache of weapons that $9.8m will buy, to satisfy d wants of d Nigerian Army to execute a war against insurgents?

U've been reading to many quack novels. Possibly of Biafran origin.

I can give u a readlist, to bring u up to speed.

Re: Frequently Asked Questions on The Released Chibok Girls by ivandragon: 8:45am On May 16, 2017
ashjay001:

shocked

Yes, Mr Blackwater operations analyst, Obama landed those weapons at d nearest major international airport.

The CIA funded it by carrying cash on their heads n ferrying it to d rebels.

I dont think u get what 'covert' means.

Firstly, that jet would av diplomatic cover. In simple language, no stop n search can be carried out, even if its lands in d middle of new york!

Pple who deal in such weaponry, dont have office address that can be linked back to them, unlike d SA case.

And, seriously, how large is d cache of weapons that $9.8m will buy, to satisfy d wants of d Nigerian Army to execute a war against insurgents?

U've been reading to many quack novels. Possibly of Biafran origin.

I can give u a readlist, to bring u up to speed.

you are really out of your depth if you think weapons are purchased for strictly the military purposes.

or does DSS use tanks too? stop trying to speak on what you know nothing about.

an medium sized assault rifle cost between $500-$900, do you know how many of the $5m would buy? or mortar rounds & live ammunitions? or grenades & grenade lunchers?

look, until such a time you are either involved in indepth security operations or undertake a course in conflict & war studies or have enough of a brain to read, its best you stick to your beer parlour chats with your fellow empty analysts...

your reference to the east is noted, & it reinforces the fact that you are clueless & grasping at straws.
Re: Frequently Asked Questions on The Released Chibok Girls by ashjay001(m): 3:00pm On May 16, 2017
ivandragon:

you are really out of your depth if you think weapons are purchased for strictly the military purposes.

or does DSS use tanks too? stop trying to speak on what you know nothing about.

an medium sized assault rifle cost between $500-$900, do you know how many of the $5m would buy? or mortar rounds & live ammunitions? or grenades & grenade lunchers?

look, until such a time you are either involved in indepth security operations or undertake a course in conflict & war studies or have enough of a brain to read, its best you stick to your beer parlour chats with your fellow empty analysts...

your reference to the east is noted, & it reinforces the fact that you are clueless & grasping at straws.

Experts as urself, involved in indepth security operations with several courses on conflict n war studies, bungled a simple weapons buy!?

I realised ur dumbness, when d article above didnt speak to ur innate reasoning abilities, but I do love a lost cause.

And, u've got bombast! Enjoy
Re: Frequently Asked Questions on The Released Chibok Girls by ivandragon: 3:35pm On May 16, 2017
ashjay001:

Experts as urself, involved in indepth security operations with several courses on conflict n war studies, bungled a simple weapons buy!?

I realised ur dumbness, when d article above didnt speak to ur innate reasoning abilities, but I do love a lost cause.

And, u've got bombast! Enjoy

I know its hard for you to admit your IQ is equivalent to a door nail.

so you console yourself by yapping.

I only respond to your drivel because you quoted me first & I am therefore obligated to point out your failed ability to reason.

but henceforth, your aimless retorts would be answered with a sentence or two that reminds you of your low level of reasoning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie / Don Jazzy , Tiwa Savage And Olamide Present At APC Rally In Lagos / James Ibori Celebrates His Freedom On The Streets Of London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.