Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Kids Parading As Men/women On Nairaland. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kids Parading As Men/women On Nairaland. (604 Views)

Pantless 2 Sisters With Massive Backside Causes A Stir Block Road As Men Scream / Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show / Lady Busts A Boy Parading Her As His Girlfriend On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kids Parading As Men/women On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 13, 2017
I, of recent, noticed that some guys and ladies resort to a very despicable level in order to score a point. I thought they were guys and ladies until I discovered how puerile they really were after knowing they allegedly shared on Nairaland pictures and chats they received in private! There are a number of reasons why they made public what was meant to be private. The balderdash reasons are:

(1) To Shame Others: Some of those who shared private stuff did so to debase others for one reason or the other. What a reason!

(2) To Display Others' Stupidity: In trying to prove how stupid some people were, private stuff was shared. Whoa!

(3) A Combination Of The First Two Reasons: Sometimes, a combination of the first two reasons was the motive behind making public what was private.

This is to inform you that this(making public what should be private) is a very bad thing as it leads to a loss of trust, and dejection.

3 Likes

Re: Kids Parading As Men/women On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 13, 2017
solasolasola:
I, of recent, noticed that some guys and ladies resort to a very despicable level in order to score a point. I thought they were guys and ladies until I discovered how puerile they really were after knowing they allegedly shared on Nairaland pictures and chats they received in private! There are a number of reasons why they made public what was meant to be private. The balderdash reasons are:

(1) To Shame Others: Some of those who shared private stuff did so to debase others for one reason or the other. What a reason!

(2) To Display Others' Stupidity: In trying to prove how stupid some people were, private stuff was shared. Whoa!

(3) A Combination Of The First Two Reasons: Sometimes, a combination of the first two reasons was the motive behind making public what was private.

This is to inform you that this(making public what should be private) is a very bad thing as it leads to a loss of trust, and dejection.
kidults everywhere..what more we can expect from these lunatics?they are juz here to troll..

2 Likes

Re: Kids Parading As Men/women On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 13, 2017
interesting

1 Like

Re: Kids Parading As Men/women On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 13, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

kidults everywhere..what more we can expect from these lunatics?they are juz here to troll..

A bit harsh there. Easy!
Re: Kids Parading As Men/women On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 13, 2017
solasolasola:
A bit harsh there. Easy!
Yes..they are lunatics..no sane person will come here, post all the screenshots of their private convo for their own pleasure..abeeeg, who does that?

1 Like

Re: Kids Parading As Men/women On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 13, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Yes..they are lunatics..no sane person will come here, post all the screenshots of their private convo for their own pleasure..abeeeg, who does that?

It's insane, really.
Re: Kids Parading As Men/women On Nairaland. by marvin902(m): 3:49pm On May 13, 2017
what to do guy..who won get sense go get sense

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husby's Birthday With Heart Melting Messages. (pix) / Ugh! Landlord Carries A Tenant's Pot Of Soup With Chicken, Because Of This / How To Get Any Girl To Like You: 18 Secrets To Impress Any Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.