Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,146 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husby's Birthday With Heart Melting Messages. (pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husby's Birthday With Heart Melting Messages. (pix) (605 Views)

Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles / Photo Of This Extremely Cute Female Soldier With A Riffle Is Melting Hearts / Checkout This Pre-wedding Shoots By This Cute Chick And Her Husby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husby's Birthday With Heart Melting Messages. (pix) by PalmchatApp: 12:23pm On May 15, 2017
Top Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson Okojie, showered praises on hubby, Prince Okojie as he turned a year older today, May 15th.
Mercy is such a mushy mushy lover. Not only is she sexy and cute, she is good with words.
She posted some pictures with the loving note, saying.

''Every Woman's fate changes once they get married cus two destinies mix, but m y destiny can't cry on me cus your love is with me''.

''I have memorized you like a verse in the holy bible and i mention you like a prayer. True love simply means you. You understand me even when I say nothing . We have used trust as brick and patience as a cement to build our home, as sometimes love isn't enough''.

''Everyone falls in love yet not every love is passionate but you are the fragrance in my breath. I am certain that i can live a few moments without breathing but i can't live without you as every breath i take, reminds me of you''.

I love you, not for a moment nor for a day but for a lifetime. I love you so much my heart skips of excitement , i don't want to be your Need, I want to be your desire''
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husby's Birthday With Heart Melting Messages. (pix) by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 15, 2017
Y'all just follow celebs on Instagram and be posting it here and calling it news, forgetting that most nairalanders are following the same people and have seen this already. What of the ones that go sit in mortuary just to get graphic pic to upload on nairaland. What of the ones that carry matchet and enter forest just to kill snakes and hit front page. Me tire

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husby's Birthday With Heart Melting Messages. (pix) by PalmchatApp: 12:30pm On May 15, 2017
PalmchatApp:
Top Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson Okojie, showered praises on hubby, Prince Okojie as he turned a year older today, May 15th.
Mercy is such a mushy mushy lover. Not only is she sexy and cute, she is good with words.
She posted some pictures with the loving note, saying.

''Every Woman's fate changes once they get married cus two destinies mix, but m y destiny can't cry on me cus your love is with me''.

''I have memorized you like a verse in the holy bible and i mention you like a prayer. True love simply means you. You understand me even when I say nothing . We have used trust as brick and patience as a cement to build our home, as sometimes love isn't enough''.

''Everyone falls in love yet not every love is passionate but you are the fragrance in my breath. I am certain that i can live a few moments without breathing but i can't live without you as every breath i take, reminds me of you''.

I love you, not for a moment nor for a day but for a lifetime. I love you so much my heart skips of excitement , i don't want to be your Need, I want to be your desire''

1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husby's Birthday With Heart Melting Messages. (pix) by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 15, 2017
Booked
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husby's Birthday With Heart Melting Messages. (pix) by PalmchatApp: 3:09pm On May 15, 2017
cc;lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways On How To Improve Your Friendship With People / Qualification Before Marriage / Ugh! Landlord Carries A Tenant's Pot Of Soup With Chicken, Because Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.