Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,418 members, 7,830,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Guys How Do Feel When Ladies Are Asking You Out For A Serious Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Do Feel When Ladies Are Asking You Out For A Serious Relationship (907 Views)

When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / When Ladies Say "I Already Have A Boyfriend"... / When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Do Feel When Ladies Are Asking You Out For A Serious Relationship by Mrachiever(m): 4:17pm On May 13, 2017
I think I can't get it sraight....the 1 dat asked me out last was so serious abt it n almost cry wen I turn her down...I told her I'm in a serious relationship but she told me she doesn't care all she knw is dat she loves me n ready to carry my baby...if @all I will nt marry her....n dey r d 1 spending on me...dey don't disturb me for money.

Guys share ur experience
Re: Guys How Do Feel When Ladies Are Asking You Out For A Serious Relationship by 9jayes: 4:20pm On May 13, 2017
For your mind now u be star boi

3 Likes

Re: Guys How Do Feel When Ladies Are Asking You Out For A Serious Relationship by nonut: 4:21pm On May 13, 2017
Mrachiever:
I think I can't get it sraight....the 1 dat asked me out last was so serious abt it n almost cry wen I turn her down...I told her I'm in a serious relationship but she told me she doesn't care all she knw is dat she loves me n ready to carry my baby...if @all I will nt marry her....n dey r d 1 spending on me...dey don't disturb me for money.

Guys share ur experience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys How Do Feel When Ladies Are Asking You Out For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 13, 2017
Mrachiever:

Guys share ur experience

uumm..oga, u be OBO Davido? These gayls carry wahala for their head afta u dey ginger their kuku..

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do Feel When Ladies Are Asking You Out For A Serious Relationship by SirMichael1: 4:28pm On May 13, 2017
Do you have 30billion for the akant grin

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do Feel When Ladies Are Asking You Out For A Serious Relationship by marvin902(m): 4:37pm On May 13, 2017
for your mind you b dangote abi wizkid..oga enter room go sleep

2 Likes

Re: Guys How Do Feel When Ladies Are Asking You Out For A Serious Relationship by Mrachiever(m): 4:37pm On May 13, 2017
SirMichael1:
Do you have 30billion for the akant grin
I'm nt rich @all but I'm OK n living fine
Re: Guys How Do Feel When Ladies Are Asking You Out For A Serious Relationship by SirMichael1: 4:40pm On May 13, 2017
Mrachiever:

I'm nt rich @all but I'm OK n living fine

Then how long is your arsenal? Your dîck, how long is it? cool
Re: Guys How Do Feel When Ladies Are Asking You Out For A Serious Relationship by Mrachiever(m): 4:43pm On May 13, 2017
SirMichael1:

Then how long is your arsenal? Your dîck, how long is it? cool
Lolzzzz...funny u,wetin concern dick for dis 1
Re: Guys How Do Feel When Ladies Are Asking You Out For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 13, 2017
Mrachiever:

Guys share ur experience
2 ladies have actually asked me out, the first one even threatened to deal with me cos I turned her request down; the second was my gf's (now ex) very good friend infact my ex then used to go to her for advice about our relationship, she started asking me out when my ex and I had issues so she was trying to settle the dispute and then I guess she got carried away but I turned it down after insisting she made me make her a promise never to tell my gf then, it's over six years now and till date my ex doesn't know of it though we've broken up. The funny thing is this girl (the one asking me out ) is like 3 years older than I am, she is married now and we still talk.
Re: Guys How Do Feel When Ladies Are Asking You Out For A Serious Relationship by SirMichael1: 4:45pm On May 13, 2017
Mrachiever:

Lolzzzz...funny u,wetin concern dick for dis 1

Two things can make a woman chase you. Your dick or your money

So I ask again, how long is your dîck?
Re: Guys How Do Feel When Ladies Are Asking You Out For A Serious Relationship by Mrachiever(m): 4:55pm On May 13, 2017
SirMichael1:

Two things can make a woman chase you. Your dick or your money

So I ask again, how long is your dîck?
Lolzzzz....she never c my dick nah
Hw do u want her to knw d size?
Re: Guys How Do Feel When Ladies Are Asking You Out For A Serious Relationship by Mrachiever(m): 4:57pm On May 13, 2017
ethene:

2 ladies have actually asked me out, the first one even threatened to deal with me cos I turned her request down; the second was my gf's (now ex) very good friend infact my ex then used to go to her for advice about our relationship, she started asking me out when my ex and I had issues so she was trying to settle the dispute and then I guess she got carried away but I turned it down after insisting she made me make her a promise never to tell my gf then, it's over six years now and till date my ex doesn't know of it though we've broken up. The funny thing is this girl (the one asking me out ) is like 3 years older than I am, she is married now and we still talk.
Dats it....ladies can go to any length just to v a guy...v seen alot
Re: Guys How Do Feel When Ladies Are Asking You Out For A Serious Relationship by SirMichael1: 4:57pm On May 13, 2017
Mrachiever:

Lolzzzz....she never c my dick nah
Hw do u want her to knw d size?

You no dey wear trouser? Oh, you have no idea ladies can predict your size? shocked

#Ok_bye
Re: Guys How Do Feel When Ladies Are Asking You Out For A Serious Relationship by RichieDaVinci01(m): 4:58pm On May 13, 2017
Girls how do you feel when a guy is asking you out for a serious relationship
Re: Guys How Do Feel When Ladies Are Asking You Out For A Serious Relationship by Fmartin(m): 8:26pm On May 13, 2017
this thread is full of lies

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Epic: See How Uriel Turned Down A Social Media Beggar / See Temptation! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.