Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (905 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by M2dX(m): 10:55am On May 31, 2017
Re: . by Nobody: 11:16am On May 31, 2017
M2dX:
One of my friend was offered a job in cameroon (selling of goods) at 30k monthly, they promise accommodation for hem and an increase of payment if he sales more goods, why here in naija was am a tiler, cant get half of the amonth in a month now becouse work is scars and he wan laern probing work join before this one(selling of goods) came up . Is like he is confused,to except the 30k monthly or focus on his work (tiling) here. Pls, what would you do if you were in his shoe? Advice pls
Is the offer genuine?
A question of having something or a question of not having anything this confuses your friend?
Re: . by M2dX(m): 11:31am On May 31, 2017
Raine80:

Is the offer genuine?
A question of having something or a question of not having anything this confuses your friend?
yeas, the offer is very genuine..
Re: . by Daniel2289(m): 11:44am On May 31, 2017
Go there and make ur money. what u learn will never leave ur memory.. Besides u can make money there and open ur company and start selling tiles.
I wish U Good Luck in life.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 31, 2017
M2dX:
yeas, the offer is very genuine..
But still he remains conflicted? There is no reason why he cannot do his job and still try to explore the skills he learnt. You have to be adaptable in life opportunities are not always obvious but they exist.
Re: . by M2dX(m): 12:36pm On May 31, 2017
Raine80:

so your saying, if you were him you will stay and try to expand your work..
Re: . by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 31, 2017
M2dX:
so your saying, if you were him you will stay and try to expand your work..
Give me strength! The opposite go and work and if he finds work in addition to what he does already then that benefits him too...

1 Like

Re: . by M2dX(m): 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
Raine80:
smiley thanks..... Will tell him,,,,.

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Wants Me Back / Ash*wo Are The Best D!ck Riders.. Watch Video To See W / Finally am engaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.