Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Can It Be True. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can It Be True. (736 Views)

The Ubunja Scandal May Or May Not Be True. Period! / Gee/yahoo Boys Rituals. Can This BC Be True??? / Can This Picture Be True About Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can It Be True. by JediB(f): 12:11am On May 14, 2017
Now, to begin with, I do not eavesdrop, however, I just did! Apologies for being so uncivil. I was getting dinner and couldnt help overhearing the 3 ladies sitting at the booth behind me, and what were they on about? Sperm content! Yes! Shocked me too!!

Apparently, one of them had been dating or is it shagging somebody new, and while the shagging was great, according to her, her problem was this dude's sperm flow was "a lot". She went on to say she was glad she was fixed as this dude would have had her pregnant by now...Now it isnt my business, but, this was really new to me. I mean women, talk or complain about size, duration, frequency, romantic or not... but to hear a lady go on about, just how much seed her man is spewing out of his phallus is interesting, innit?

So daughters of Eve on here, why would you complain about that?
Re: Can It Be True. by davidflipcy5856(m): 10:16am On Jul 04, 2019
JediB:
Now, to begin with, I do not eavesdrop, however, I just did! Apologies for being so uncivil. I was getting dinner and couldnt help overhearing the 3 ladies sitting at the booth behind me, and what were they on about? Sperm content! Yes! Shocked me too!!

Apparently, one of them had been dating or is it shagging somebody new, and while the shagging was great, according to her, her problem was this dude's sperm flow was "a lot". She went on to say she was glad she was fixed as this dude would have had her pregnant by now...Now it isnt my business, but, this was really new to me. I mean women, talk or complain about size, duration, frequency, romantic or not... but to hear a lady go on about, just how much seed her man is spewing out of his phallus is interesting, innit?

Hello, please can I discuss with you privately of an important issue? Sent a PM already but no response from you yet. Thanks.
Re: Can It Be True. by Phenomenal16(f): 10:34am On Jul 04, 2019
JediB:

..u mean the thing is flowing like river naija.....hmmm am still a v abeg..lol
Re: Can It Be True. by Deepfeel(m): 10:44am On Jul 04, 2019
Phenomenal16:
..u mean the thing is flowing like river naija.....hmmm am still a v abeg..lol
No is pumping out shots like machine gun Mrs V grin
Re: Can It Be True. by Phenomenal16(f): 10:51am On Jul 04, 2019
Deepfeel:

No is pumping out shots like machine gun Mrs V grin
...lol....how u?
Re: Can It Be True. by Deepfeel(m): 10:54am On Jul 04, 2019
Phenomenal16:
...lol....how u?
Am good as usual and you?
Re: Can It Be True. by marriage1: 11:10am On Jul 04, 2019
Every woman is happy when her man can give her good sex especially when the sperm is thick like pap and that shows
he is measured well and also has a good sperm count.
Believe me that she enjoys having sex with her man and she is also happy that her man sperm is good enough to make her
pregnant.

If you are a man here, use this simple home remedy to build yourself up so you can do more and better in bed and
if you are a woman here advise your man to make use of these home remedy so you guys can enjoy your sexual
life.
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/06/the-home-remedy-of-weak-erection.html
Re: Can It Be True. by AstroG: 11:42am On Jul 04, 2019
I bet that's a gathering of old,weakened oloshos.

Naija girls and whoring is like Lai Mohammed and Lie

TUEH!!!

(1) (Reply)

Would You Delete Your Social Media Account To Save Your Marriage??? / Doctors... Who Is Fooling Who? / See What This Man Was Spot Doing (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.