Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Can This Picture Be True About Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can This Picture Be True About Women (4587 Views)

Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. / The Raw Truth About Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Picture Be True About Women by BabyApple(m): 1:51pm On Mar 11, 2018
Is it true
Cc: lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can This Picture Be True About Women by xpac01(m): 5:23pm On Mar 11, 2018
On point man. Who then argues the fact that

"its a woman's world"

2 Likes

Re: Can This Picture Be True About Women by VenomousTruth: 5:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
because I came to this life because of women abi? I don't have better things to think of abi? mtsweeeew

1 Like

Re: Can This Picture Be True About Women by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 11, 2018
Haba
Re: Can This Picture Be True About Women by asksteve(m): 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2018
N dats just part one, there's still part two to five depending on how long u both last.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can This Picture Be True About Women by shebayaha: 6:10pm On Mar 11, 2018
Had but true
Re: Can This Picture Be True About Women by Gebbson007(m): 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2018
so true , you can never understand women.. dem self no understand self ....
Re: Can This Picture Be True About Women by dkronicle(m): 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2018
lols how many girls can read their list because to me, it looks like all this nepa ladder.

1 Like

Re: Can This Picture Be True About Women by tosyne2much(m): 8:05pm On Mar 11, 2018
Seriously it's not easy to manage a women. No be small stress ehn cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can This Picture Be True About Women by Teaser0904(f): 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2018
Hahahahahahaha so true.As a woman,sometimes i dont understand myself talkess of my guy.grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can This Picture Be True About Women by dami9ja(m): 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2018
smiley smiley
Re: Can This Picture Be True About Women by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2018
VenomousTruth:
because I came to this life because of women abi? I don't have better things to think of abi? mtsweeeew
wait until you find the girl you truly love... You will do all the things mentioned above and more.

1 Like

Re: Can This Picture Be True About Women by laribari(m): 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2018
Ena nor get knife? You for kukuma kill the man naaaa!!
Re: Can This Picture Be True About Women by roarik(f): 9:13pm On Mar 11, 2018
TRUE..women are difficult to understand.
Re: Can This Picture Be True About Women by shaybebaby(f): 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2018
The pertinent question is how many men meet the requirements on the list, even just ticking the first five points?
Re: Can This Picture Be True About Women by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 11, 2018
Exaggerated piece!

Women aren't that difficult to understand, you just have to pay more attention to things that aren't visible. After all women are deeper, invisible and emotional fraction of men tongue
Re: Can This Picture Be True About Women by Mandrake007(m): 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2018
Never try to please a woman,if you do that's the start of your downfall.

Ignore her
Fight and quarrel with her always(they love to fight&make up)
Cheat on her once in a while then apologize
Act like you don't care
Deprive her of your attention
Tell her you're gonna break her heart
Tell her you don't love her

And watch her love you like life,you can never please a woman,trust me I tried being a gentleman and it backfired,be an asshole to them and watch them crave you..

1 Like

Re: Can This Picture Be True About Women by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 11, 2018
Mandrake007:

Ignore her
Act like you don't care

And watch her love you like life,you can never please a woman,trust me I tried being a gentleman and it backfired,be an asshole to them and watch them crave you..
Its your type women frustrate in marriage, don't just end up with an lady you try this with.

Just a friendly advice cheesy
Re: Can This Picture Be True About Women by fwallex4truth: 9:53pm On Mar 11, 2018
Mandrake007:

Ignore her
Act like you don't care

U are some how right, bro. But , there are few out there that don't deserve all the points u stated above.

Yes, they are confused. Like it is said ' Woman are the most confused species on earth'.
Re: Can This Picture Be True About Women by germainediva(f): 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2018
Only money and love make a woman happy.
Re: Can This Picture Be True About Women by Mandrake007(m): 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Its your type women frustrate in marriage, don't just end up with an lady you try this with.

Just a friendly advice cheesy
thank you,but you know i speak the truth..you females hate boring relationships,you want that spice,those little arguments and fights here and there to keep the relationship lively.
Re: Can This Picture Be True About Women by Mandrake007(m): 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2018
fwallex4truth:

U are some how right, bro. But , there are few out there that don't deserve all the points u stated above.

Yes, they are confused. Like it is said ' Woman are the most confused species on earth'.
trust bro I know there's that 0.001% out there that actually know what they want,the rest are just confused,I've seen a lot of things that have made me question the sanity of ladies,trust me..
Re: Can This Picture Be True About Women by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 11, 2018
Yes, it's very correct.

That's why we have more threads, books, seminars and programs directed at teaching women how to be good partners to their men.

The irony... cheesy
Re: Can This Picture Be True About Women by RaaGhu: 11:13pm On Mar 11, 2018
VERY VERY ON POINT! O JARE!

Re: Can This Picture Be True About Women by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 11, 2018
xpac01:
On point man. Who then argues the fact that

"its a woman's world"

Gbam!

CC : funmisticqueen
Re: Can This Picture Be True About Women by Diamond23(f): 11:50pm On Mar 11, 2018
[/color] grin grin grin d list no be here ooooo cheesy[color=#770077]
Re: Can This Picture Be True About Women by BabbanBura(m): 11:52pm On Mar 11, 2018
germainediva:
Only money and love make a woman happy.

i supposed you meant to write 'only money', right? - We understand the group you belong
Re: Can This Picture Be True About Women by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 11, 2018
shaybebaby:
The pertinent question is how many men meet the requirements on the list, even just ticking the first five points?

Who wants to meet the requirements b4. Because we came to this world to serve a lady?
Re: Can This Picture Be True About Women by Follygunners: 11:59pm On Mar 11, 2018
Try satisfying a womsn @ur peril. Just do whatever is right!
Re: Can This Picture Be True About Women by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 12, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Exaggerated piece!

Women aren't that difficult to understand, you just have to pay more attention to things that aren't visible. After all women are deeper, invisible and emotional fraction of men tongue

How does one pay more attention to things that aren't visible, in the first place?

A woman being an emotional fraction of man? Ur expectations would center around this conceptual model u've built for ur self. And u maintain women aren't that difficult to understand.
Re: Can This Picture Be True About Women by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 12, 2018
obadizena:

Gbam!

CC : funmisticqueen
there has to be an emoticon for *rolling eyes* around here.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady Becomes Ugly As Her Nose Becomes Big During Pregnancy / What Does She Mean When She Playfully Tells You That You Are SHORT / In Response To Making Love During Menstruation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.