Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,646 members, 7,840,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) (43696 Views)

Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos / Buratai Celebrates Sallah With Injured Soldiers (Photos) / Boko Haram Terrorist 'Pepper' Arrested By Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) by jtwest(m): 12:31pm On May 14, 2017
undecided the government is negotiating with terrorists na so if they are real useful boko boiz; they might be exchanged for chibok gurls
Re: Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) by Sleezwizz: 12:33pm On May 14, 2017
Criminals...

In other news... Are u a salary earner and you need an instant loan to take care of your urgent financial needs? Check my signature. Get a loan within 24hrs after submitting all necessary documents...
Re: Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) by IRobot7(m): 12:35pm On May 14, 2017
What is the make of that gun?
Re: Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) by Nazacent: 12:42pm On May 14, 2017
Bokoharam or fulanimen
Re: Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) by zubimete(f): 12:52pm On May 14, 2017
They will soon be released, in exchange for chibok girls. some are still with boko haram husbands enjoying like never before. chibok girls na complete scam, the number keeps increasing.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) by 2016easy2017: 1:01pm On May 14, 2017
THOSE OF U WHO CALL BEARDED MUSLIMS, BOKO HARAM., BUT I CANT SEE ANY BEARD HERELIKE THAT OF THIS GENTLE MUSLIM

Re: Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) by terrezo2002(m): 1:10pm On May 14, 2017
It is well with Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) by jerryBoss1(m): 1:14pm On May 14, 2017
My colleagues said there's a village in Maiduguri that every youth there are boko haram even they old are members or their kids are in it ....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) by Leez(m): 1:20pm On May 14, 2017
mykelmeezy:
crap

these looks more like basic thieves n not boko boys

but i guess boko isnt about looks

i tink say na only me see wetin u see smh

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) by Gurusblend(m): 1:23pm On May 14, 2017
Chesus, so na Boko Haram be dis..... undecided undecided

Re: Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) by smileyoo: 1:32pm On May 14, 2017
they look like dead men walking, very ugly set of people. infact i 've told my junior sisters to always avoid {very ugly men} for any form of friendship, God knew why he created them ugly, i can tell you the reason is not the best.
Re: Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 14, 2017
Is Nigerian Army using voodoo for arrests now?

You captured BH members and displayed them in front of their weapons

No tying of hands and legs
No handcuffs
No form of restraints

And they all calmly sat down in front of their arms waiting for the photographer

Shey una dey take all of us as fools abi?

SMH

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 1:36pm On May 14, 2017
Why did Nigeria government put Arabic words into Nigerian army emblem ? Is Nigeria a Muslim country ?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 14, 2017
why show us when you would release them back into the forest ..
Re: Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) by cuedish: 1:52pm On May 14, 2017
They will soon be released...in the name of exchange.

Naija is in a sorry state.
Re: Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) by timmykaydude: 2:08pm On May 14, 2017
nnamdi1998:
why are the bagas still alive and not even yet maliciously jobbed?. nothing justifies terrorism. shoot their fathers on their mothers scrotum
they need to be alive to be interrogate for more info..happy sunday.
Re: Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) by hylyne(m): 2:23pm On May 14, 2017
Let them free the innocent people jooo

Let them continue Deceiving themselves. We swapped the chibok girls with boko haram captives few weeks ago, yet you're busy catching more people.

What's the point? I just pity the innocent and young soldiers who died fighting for this useless zoo.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 2:31pm On May 14, 2017
Don't understand how they NA or DSS cannot get any useful information from the boko haram suspect arrested so far. Though just arrest, lock them up and let them go free after some time. Then you expect people not to think boko haram is political.
Re: Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 14, 2017
Kill them already don't just arrest them and wait for negotiation

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) by Suko110(m): 2:44pm On May 14, 2017
And y is d guy alive to take a pic, oga Soldier shoot at sight!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) by Suko110(m): 2:47pm On May 14, 2017
2016easy2017:
THOSE OF U WHO CALL BEARDED MUSLIMS, BOKO HARAM., BUT I CANT SEE ANY BEARD HERELIKE THAT OF THIS GENTLE MUSLIM
Speak English I beg

Re: Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) by yemzzy22(m): 2:58pm On May 14, 2017
look @ how they look like demons from he'll with different ammo and guns and knives tie them up naked and pop their balls out with pop action animals
Re: Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) by youngsahito(m): 3:04pm On May 14, 2017
waste them all.
Re: Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) by Charly68: 3:35pm On May 14, 2017
Why showcasing the faces of the criminals now? The military should do justice to them fast .
Re: Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) by Humility017(m): 3:37pm On May 14, 2017
smileyoo:
they look like dead men walking, very ugly set of people. infact i 've told my junior sisters to always avoid {very ugly men} for any form of friendship, God knew why he created them ugly, i can tell you the reason is not the best.

Lolz...you're not serious.
those men are unkept na.
let them dine in money and see their looks change.
moreover that one u told your sister won't stay long in her mind....because with time she will grow to know.... that it is not a man's handsomeness that matters but...how rich he is

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 14, 2017
timmykaydude:
they need to be alive to be interrogate for more info..happy sunday.
Those guys are just pawns! I'm not sure if they've any info that NA doesn't have,well i agree with you sir! How far artyman? when is your exam?
Re: Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 14, 2017
Humility017:

Lolz...you're not serious.
those men are unkept na.
let them dine in money and see their looks change.
moreover that one u told your sister won't stay long in her mind....because with time she will grow to know.... that it is not a man's handsomeness that matters but...how rich he is
You're 100% right sir!
Re: Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) by Humility017(m): 3:39pm On May 14, 2017
nnamdi1998:
You're 100% right sir!
thanks bro
Re: Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 14, 2017
Maybe those ones cannot be captured because they are the ones blowing themselves up as suicide bombers.
Desyner:
When are going to capture the radicalized chibok girls? Hmmm?
Re: Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) by zudozz: 7:11pm On May 14, 2017
any Luggard that merged us with this things must wake up from his grave see d havoc he has done n die back..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supreme Court Sacks Senator Shekarau, Declares Rufai Hanga Senator-Elect / Massive Rally Ongoing In Makurdi Benue For Buhari. Pics / Ken Saro Wiwa's Curse On Nigeria 24 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.